Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,282 members, 7,842,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks (775 Views)

Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by kingui(m): 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
After a video of an unknown man made the rounds last night saying that schools are to open on 5th Oct 2020.
The federal government has finally declared that schools should open.
The question now is
1 is ASSU still on strick?
2 what will the new time table look like
And finally ?
As a student what's your reaction to the news and plans to come back to your school. ?

Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by Iconstar: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
ok
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by flyingpig: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
kingui:
After a video of an unknown man made the rounds last night saying that schools are to open on 5th Oct 2020.
The federal government has finally declared that schools should open.
The question now is
1 is ASSU still on strick?
2 what will the new time table look like
And finally ?
As a student what's your reaction to the news and plans to come back to your school. ?
1. ASUU is still on strike. FG has to go into private meeting with them alongside polytechnics and colleges of education in order to resolve the cause of their strike so that they can resume too.

2. The new time table will be unique according to school. No general time table. Each academic institution or school management is to conduct a meeting and formulate their own unique calendar for the new session and time table for following lectures.

3. My reaction? I'm elated. Can't wait to return to classrooms.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Long awaited.. that means University inclusive.
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by kingui(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:

1. ASUU is still on strike. FG has to go into private meeting with them alongside polytechnics and colleges of education in order to resolve the cause of their strike so that they can resume too.

2. The new time table will be unique according to school. No general time table. Each academic institution or school management is to conduct a meeting and formulate their own unique calendar for the new session and time table for following lectures.

Wow, me I'm fainting. No cash any were.
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Higher institutions follow for the unity schools....?
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by blinking001(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Finally our students can return back to their classrooms. Good news. I'm happy for ya'll.
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by kingui(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:

Wow,brother you have your plans all figured out
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by kingui(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Higher institutions follow for the unity schools....?

Yes. Unity schools is another name for federal schools. Because they unity the multi tribes of the country
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by kingui(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
blinking001:
Finally our students can return back to their classrooms. Good news. I'm happy for ya'll.

We are happy too Ma. But let them not attack is with bills oh. For me I'm trusting God to really provide.
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by blinking001(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
kingui:

We are happy too Ma. But let them not attack is with bills oh. For me I'm trusting God to really provide.
Lol, I'm actually a sir. Nature will always take care of it's own.
Re: Breaking News: Schools Open On Monday FG Announces Across All Networks by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Long over due

(1) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi If Nigeria Breaks Up, Restructures, Our Lives May Not Improve / Governor Sanwo-olu Relaxes 24-hour Curfew In Lagos / American Hostage Rescued In Nigeria By SEAL Team 6 In Daring Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.