Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) (55099 Views)

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
And if I were a Buddhist?
abiolaoladipupo:

Did you read your bible at all? You'll see people like Elijah gets out of this world without dying...
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by harmony75: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
so disheartening � sorry ma.. rest o dearie �
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Bbbwings: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:
"Gentle lady ni mi, emi o ma kin se fighter oooo.."

Only legends can understand, indomie generation would think I'm chanting some incantations... grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Osunsha47: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
see below
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Abdulrafiu01(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by femi4: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

Only legends can understand, indomie generation would think I'm chanting some incantations... grin grin grin
Kenikeni ma sin mi lo si bi ija o
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by NaijaBuzzNow: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Chiboto414: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
CHYMALLguy:
WHAT MAKES CHYMALL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER E-COMMERCE

1. *CHY MALL* is using a new concept called *New Retail* and at the same time using Traditional concept.

2. *CHYMALL gives opportunities to members to buy products from their platform at *wholesale price*, meaning members buy direct from the manufacturers

3. *CHYMALL* sells the products members buy at *wholesale price* at *Retail price to consumers all over the world*.

4. *CHYMALL* pays members every 10 days and gifts products freely to members as well.

5. *CHYMALL* is not a pure network marketing company where you are mandated to recruit people before you make money.

In this company, you still make money without referring anyone but when you recruit or refer the business to other people, you make much much more extra money.

6. *CHYMALL* does all the selling for you and brings back your trading capital and profit every 10 days without fail.

7. In *CHYMALL* you can withdraw both your capital and your profit.money

8. In *CHYMALL* there is no Autoship. You pay money *only once* but you *earn forever* .

9. IN *CHYMALL* there is no lock up of account which will demand you have to reactivate before you can proceed your business. Your account is active & running for life and you can still come back to it whenever you wish even if you withdrew your capital and profit.

10. *CHYMALL* awards you with different incentives which is convertible to cash if you don't want the incentives.

_REMEMBER! POST Lockdown Is A Great Time To Invest As Companies Are Retrenching And Slashing Workers Salaries

Register now.
..pls ist true? And the future..thanks
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Chiboto414: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chiboto414:
..pls ist true? And the future..thanks
my contact 08034002100
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kanohot:
ur village peole grin ur village peole
lol
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by LabuleofNigeria: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
CHYMALLguy:

Learn to make research before you condemn.

FAKE, just checked CAC website, its not there grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by LabuleofNigeria: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
CHYMALLguy:

Learn to make research before you condemn.

ITS NOT EVEN NIGERIA LTD.

ITS HENG YUE LTD AGAIN
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
My consolation for the hurt from your loss.

Such would never happen again, amen.
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by ayovenice(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

...mori bobo Kan,mo fun leba mewa,o je mejo nibe,o ni oun o ni je pupo,ara ole na ni...
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Very painful, I feel her pain.

Continue to rest in peace young man.
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by heendrix(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
allanphash7:
Bro Idris , I be man o
Hendricks grin grin
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Babadimimu2019: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
"Keni Keni ma ti mi lo sibi ija" Tell the jare
BOOOMNAIJA:

Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

Egbon it's not about indomie generation. Non Yorubas won't understand what you mean by that. I guess it's a line from one of her songs. Honestly this is the first time I am hearing about her even though I know KSA, Ebenezer Obe and others......Even if you write a line/verse from KSA's song I won't understand cos I don't understand Yoruba that much.

Egbon abeg show some love to indomie generation.
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

Keni-keni ma ti mi lo sibi ija..

Another one:

Mama mi se pupo loro mi oo
Emi mo ya omo loru-loru
Adara maa sun le oo
Adara ma sun le tiwa kiise bi ole

Another one
Ni 25th of December
Mo lo sere ni Lekki beach
Mo ba ri Bobo kan nibe
Mo ba fun leba mewaa
O je mejo nibe o loun o Fe je pupo
Ara ole naa ni, onijekuje, Ara ole naa ni alajeranju

Another one:
Alagbari logan mugu
Mugu o rowo mu oo
Maa fowo mugun je aroso oo
Ma fowo mugun je ofada
Ma tun fowo mugun salubarika..

Make l stop here for now

Waa gbayi Omoluabi grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
juniorstar:
what killed him?
wetin concern you undecided
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Organicist95:
wetin concern you undecided
lol bros me and u get problem!
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
heendrix:

Are you a man or a lady undecided

I think a man.
When my parents lost one of their twin just few months after birth. I saw my daddy cried for the first and last time as he was covering him up with sands. I can't forget where the boy was buried and it was really painful to me to see such a strong man like my dad shed tears. He later told me that he felt pained for my younger brother that he wouldn't have a boy to play with in the family.

It is not easy especially for men that are really homely.

1 Like

Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Olibboy: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
The holy spirit is telling me something
Yhu gat it... Baba Suwe gat me laughing �

1 Like

Re: Idris Adepoju: Salawa Abeni Remembers Her First Son 20 Years After Death (Photo) by Olibboy: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
ZendayaColeman:
Just like yesterday. I remember that video baba suwe was consoling her telling her to eat amala and ewedu.

Rest on bro
Yes ooo �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele: “Dating A Man Was One Of The Biggest Mistakes Of My Life” / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna At AMVCA 2018 / Temitope Ogunlade, TOPSY GAGA, Rapper With The Craziest Hairstyle In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.