Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China (57299 Views)

Name Your Favorite Pet: Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Snakes, Pigs, Spiders, Parrots? / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) / Pure Bred Imported/locally Sourced Dogs, Cats And Other Pets For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by EyezofGod120: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Werey... Pro max grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oloun
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by ennyrah: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by dasparrow: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chinese people! Ugh! Wicked set of humans with lack of compassion. African countries better mind how they allow chinese into Africa. There are many YouTube videos of African workers living in their homelands getting flogged by their Chinese employers there in African countries. The chinese lack compassion. If they can treat people inhumanely, how much less animals. So I am not surprised by this news.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Erojepromise(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They shouldn't be left to waste. Those meat are still fresh. Very edible
yuck hello they're cats and dogs?!
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by giovanee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Want to Study In India
Like to get QUALITY EDUCATION
Just click the website

https://globalarcus.com/
Click Apply now
Fill form

While filling the form use my agency code GAS1654 in order to avail scholarship
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by DenreleDave(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
I have seen Nigerians eat house fly raw before

Hmmm.. Mule baba
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by grandstar(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They shouldn't be left to waste. Those meat are still fresh. Very edible. Moreover i can see a very solid Caucasian ovcharka. That's alot of money. Pretty sure there'll be Tibetan Mastiffs along them too

The blood is still in those animals. They weren't bled before they died. It would be wrong eating them.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Who even thinks of shipping pets in cartons?

Who just does that? Madness
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Hezmatosky: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
If it's Nigeria, they'll report the worth of those animals in naira. You will 'twenty million naira worth of animals was discovered in boxes' grin
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by seanwilliam(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hmmm.. Mule baba
jokes apart bro.. u know that flies that come out after raining?? Na him I dey talk about
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Incandescent(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kingazubuike is just another demented soul tongue
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by DenreleDave(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
jokes apart bro.. u know that flies that come out after raining?? Na him I dey talk about

Not dt

I know the one u r saying..

I am talking abt eshinshin - house fly
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by jakeFrost: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hezmatosky:
If it's Nigeria, they'll report the worth of those animals in naira. You will 'twenty million naira worth of animals was discovered in boxes' grin
how much do you think 5000 worth of animals would cost
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by shongy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Corned beef loading...
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by SeniorZato(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
They shouldn't be left to waste. Those meat are still fresh. Very edible. Moreover i can see a very solid Caucasian ovcharka. That's alot of money. Pretty sure there'll be Tibetan Mastiffs along them too

Are you serious. You must be a Calabar man
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Clemzy16(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
China, Land of Wonders

1 Like

Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by luminouz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
shocked sad shocked
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by seanjy4konji: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
This Chinese are the problem of the world.

They are too much and can eat anything.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
And they will import these rotten animals to other countries.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by kiddkash(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
MANNAB

see suya
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by kayalla(f): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
they should close this china abeg enough of their lubbish
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Cousin9999: 1:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Cousin9999: 1:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:09am On Oct 03, 2020
Kriss216:

Those are pets not for consumption. Read the post, abeg
and China that ate almost everything will have time for pet Like Nigeria like China I won't be suprise if they goes after this dead animals
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by baxmaich(m): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2020
This semi oyibos sef.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 03, 2020
These people may look human, albeit alien like...
But they don't have human feelings
They don't have heart
All they see is Things to make them money.
They look at human beings and see a production line.
Their default setting is Consume!Consume!Consume!
They don't care about welfare.
That's why they can stuff animals in boxes
That's why they can eat anything that moves
I'm sure someone among them is already thinking how to clean up those carcasses...and ship them down to somewhere like...you guessed it....nigeria.
Just can the meat already and ship it down.Put a few notes here and there and the thing go full Lagos market.
No conscience at all
I hear they are the ones digging quarries up and down in the SW and destroying our native forests and environment
While we sit and watch or even collaborate with them to hasten our own demise.
It's just another day
Another day of consumption
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Thurmieee: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Vtzospu:
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches
are you the one running the blog?
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by ALLFATHER14: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
China and ridiculous News,

I am not surprise,

Weird country.
Still better than Nigeria though
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by ALLFATHER14: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2020
TheWrita:
These people may look human, albeit alien like...
But they don't have human feelings
They don't have heart
All they see is Things to make them money.
They look at human beings and see a production line.
Their default setting is Consume!Consume!Consume!
They don't care about welfare.
That's why they can stuff animals in boxes
That's why they can eat anything that moves
I'm sure someone among them is already thinking how to clean up those carcasses...and ship them down to somewhere like...you guessed it....nigeria.
Just can the meat already and ship it down.Put a few notes here and there and the thing go full Lagos market.
No conscience at all
I hear they are the ones digging quarries up and down in the SW and destroying our native forests and environment
While we sit and watch or even collaborate with them to hasten our own demise.
It's just another day
Another day of consumption

Bros say and think what you want, who no go no know. China is better than Nigeria by ANY MEASURABLE CRITERIA. We have even worse happening in Nigeria.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by ALLFATHER14: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2020
seanjy4konji:
This Chinese are the problem of the world.

They are too much and can eat anything.

Problem of the world yet they are the ones holding the world economy in place. In Nigeria we eat worse. To us their food is Rubbish, to them our food is Rubbish it's as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.