Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China (57290 Views)

Name Your Favorite Pet: Dogs, Cats, Monkeys, Snakes, Pigs, Spiders, Parrots? / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) / Pure Bred Imported/locally Sourced Dogs, Cats And Other Pets For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by ALLFATHER14: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2020
dasparrow:
Chinese people! Ugh! Wicked set of humans with lack of compassion. African countries better mind how they allow chinese into Africa. There are many YouTube videos of African workers living in their homelands getting flogged by their Chinese employers there in African countries. The chinese lack compassion. If they can treat people inhumanely, how much less animals. So I am not surprised by this news.

They are still better than Africa put together. You talk about compassion as if we have it in Nigeria, we don't even have food and you talk about compassion, talk another thing abeg
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Codes151(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2020
Burry this shit and top keep another viral infection you Chinese mofos are dirty af
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Starzo: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2020
Dem wan use the animals take ferment another deadly virus inside lab again
China must be ruthlessly dealt with
God bless Donald Trump and the everyone sticking it to these semi closed eyed short bullies
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Starzo: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2020
So who should clap for the Chinese food flogging our people abi??
Thunder faya u and all of them
ALLFATHER14:

They are still better than Africa put together. You talk about compassion as if we have it in Nigeria, we don't even have food and you talk about compassion, talk another thing abeg
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Harrynight(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Kriss216:

Those are pets not for consumption. Read the post, abeg

Even if they're not pet, how on earth would one suggest consuming dead animals... Some people thinking at times baffles me
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Starzo: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Still better than ur father's house... idiot
ALLFATHER14:

Still better than Nigeria though
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by skinny419(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Psoul(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2020
This is a whole lot of money.
This is so painful.
I can't stop thinking of how these animals felt before they died individually.
Beautiful creatures.
I cry for this.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Help save my cousin's life. No amount of money is too little.

https://quickraiz.com/campaign/122789-save-ade-s-life
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by PaulAris: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2020
Yankee101:
Sickest country on earth

Development via rituals, blood, human lives, organ harvesting, cheating, hacking, stealing, lying, idol worship, repression. Very poor foundation to build a country.

It will disintegrate into a thousand pieces. Confirmed. USSR was bigger and stronger, it broke up

Your country does all of these ‘ill’ things you mentioned and yet, she is still where she is. Why is that, blockhead?
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by jeanexx7(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
This wicked sets of people has started again.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by thunderbabs: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

Firstly I don't know why u guys are quick to rubbish Nigeria at the slightest opportunity... The news said China but u still had ur wicked ways to rope rubbish on Nigeria..

Then you know nothing.. I thought you were intelligent like King Nwaimakpe but you are notin close and can never be...

Let me school you a bit, what Chinese eat, Nigerians can't eat a quarter of it... Infact Nigerians are better sef, atleast they cook or roast b4 eating but the Chinese eat them Raw...

Have u seen any Nigerian eat House flies raw? No

Earth worm nko? No

Then Chinese are the master of eating rubbish..

I don't know why u people always attribute bad things to Nigeria

How can Buhari be this heartless? grin
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by AirstarKane(f): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
You've said it all. Thank you Nigerians just fine a way to rubbish the country and worse happens outside but their media is working.
Like someone said where you curse everyday can't yield anything good. We really need to caution the way we portray the country. We no dey try at all.
DenreleDave:

Firstly I don't know why u guys are quick to rubbish Nigeria at the slightest opportunity... The news said China but u still had ur wicked ways to rope rubbish on Nigeria..

Then you know nothing.. I thought you were intelligent like King Nwaimakpe but you are notin close and can never be...

Let me school you a bit, what Chinese eat, Nigerians can't eat a quarter of it... Infact Nigerians are better sef, atleast they cook or roast b4 eating but the Chinese eat them Raw...

Earth worm nko? No

Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Freddo99(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

Earth worm nko? No

The naked truth my brother tell him.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by seanjy4konji: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Problem of the world yet they are the ones holding the world economy in place. In Nigeria we eat worse. To us their food is Rubbish, to them our food is Rubbish it's as simple as that.
you this buhari people just like wahala..

Where in my message did I talk about the economy of China??what fi we eat here? Name 30 sea food delicacies and would give you 100 k.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Thurmieee: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Vtzospu:
No. One Israeli guy living in New Jersey.
that money cost oh...... are you a subscriber or you get anyone that subscribe?
you Don play him game before?
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Chinese fit chop anything damn. I guess we should be expecting a corona phase 2 virus now. Hmmm
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 29, 2020
ALLFATHER14:

Bros say and think what you want, who no go no know. China is better than Nigeria by ANY MEASURABLE CRITERIA. We have even worse happening in Nigeria.
The purpose of the comment is not to compare and contrast china and nigeria.
This is how you guys fail waec and write jamb 6 times.
Where in this write up did I say anything about china being worse than Nigeria?
Mind yourself o.
Re: Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China by PetsAirways: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2021
No mind am. Na self hate dey worry am.

DenreleDave:

Earth worm nko? No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics) / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / Trader Arrested For Naming His Dog ‘Buhari’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.