Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,004 members, 7,952,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) (1333 Views)

Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (video) / Kemi Olunloyo: 'RIP Iyabo Ojo, Till Death Do Us Part' / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by envoymedia: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Ozo has stated that he and Nengi will be loyal to each other till death, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking in a new interview, Ozo said Nengi is very close to his heart. He described her as one of the most lovable and loyal person he has ever met in his life.

The 27 year-old consultant, also stated that the Bayelsa-state former housemate is extremely smart and willing to help or defend her friends at any point in time.

He said that the both of them will always be supportive and loyal to each other until they both leave this Earth.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvTPq2lho1s

https://igberetvnews.com/1366895/bbnaija-nengi-will-loyal-till-death-ozo-video/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I thought during the last house party that ozo snub Nnegi, he has retain full sense.

Gosh I swear men like Ozo are nothing but emasculate and sissified men.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good for them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by Ejusni(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
This guy dey vex me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Which one is "me and Nengi will be loyal to each other till DEATH"

This Ozo guy is Weird and Obsessive.

He's the type that if he cannot have Nengi, NOBODY will Have her.

This Type of Men are Dangerous.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
As friends, yes. His household will use a huge broom to sweep her out of his life if claps start turning to dance.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by samincredible44(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
this guy deserve mass beating

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by IamD18: 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
It's not simping when a man cares for a woman who cares for him too, but it's not just simping but also foolish for a man to care and be loyal for a lady who doesn't have the same feelings and intentions towards him.

In my opinion, Ozo was in simp during the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by Iyoocartel(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

All i can see is jaruma kayamata at work but one thing i believe in is every black magic power got an expiry date. Las Las this ozo eyes go clear but it's only going to take time
Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by OKorowanta: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ozo leave my babe alone or I go come your area come create awareness o!
Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by Bulldozer90: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I thought during the last house party that ozo snub Nnegi, he has retain full sense.

Gosh I swear men like Ozo are nothing but emasculate and sissified men.
How about nengi saying she would drown laycon to save ozo if both are drowning and she needed to save one?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (Video) by taretoofine(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Death kwa?
Na marriage vows
Ozo but why now
Can nengi say the same?

(1) (Reply)

Biography, Early life And Net Worth Of Ayra Starr (2021) / Destiny Etiko Exposed Again After Denying Sugar Daddy Bought Her Car(video) / Lady Goes Viral As She Takes ‘pre-burial” Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.