Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Have You Been Trying To Get Your Upwork Account Approved? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Been Trying To Get Your Upwork Account Approved? (282 Views)

Kickstart Ur Freelancing Career, Get Ur Rejected Or New Upwork Account Approved! / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Trying To Get Your Upwork Account Approved? by Boblorhd(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Are you tired of Upwork rejecting your account each time you try to register with them?

Upwork is a freelancing site which connects clients all over the world with freelancers that has a skill to sell. Upwork receive over 10,000 applications daily on their site and obviously they can't admit all on their site. They have put a matrix system on their site that applicants needs to pass through before they can be admitted. Getting past this matrix system is very hard.

But you what? You don't have to worry about your account getting rejected again, I can help you approve your account in less than 10Mins. I have a 100% account Approval on Upwork. I have approved a lot of account.

How much am I charging for this? I won't be charging you much for this, the price is 5000 but if you get it approved today I will help you approve it for 2000 and also give you a book on how to apply for jobs there and get hired.

Reach out to me today through WhatsApp: 08146752272

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Human Resources Manager In A Drug Manufacturing Company / Spending 10yrs Studying A 5yr Course. Any Suggestions? / Register Now Get Free Welcome Bonus From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.