Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air (59858 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Fans Scamper For The Wads Of Naira Notes Laycon Threw Into The Air (Video) / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Ammtb72: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hhhj
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Jaqenhghar: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Poverty in every corner of the country.
Since Laycon won this year bbnaija he's been traveling everywhere with designers and two bouncers while spraying money everywhere like E money. Hope this boy won't end up like efe who's currently dragging relevancy with speed darlington and can't even afford a studio session anymore.
Haba bros. You cant be serious
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by SaintBeehot(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner will spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

99.845% of Nigerians no get sense. Including me .
I might call your attention to the bolded someday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
e don do na which one be all this bbn
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Starzo: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na so this mugu wan take finish the small change wey he collect
E b like say EFE go still better pass this one Las las

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by colorsofrainbow: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Since Laycon won this year bbnaija he's been traveling everywhere with designers and two bouncers while spraying money everywhere like E money. Hope this boy won't end up like efe who's currently dragging relevancy with speed darlington and can't even afford a studio session anymore.
I laff scatter
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Eniola40(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
this guy should be careful, money is very easy to squander oo

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Rahkman: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
grin

Lol

Inside 30m...
How much go remain?
i dey sure say upto 5 million don move .... 25 million still dey remain ..... going going grin

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by jericco1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner will spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

99.845% of Nigerians no get sense. Including me.

Oga speak for yourself alone undecided

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is a shameful thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by stabilizer: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
He no get sense , how much be the money he won? He better stay calm and look out for what life is ready to dish him and be prepared for the next problems as usual. Its inevitable

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Midadeola(f): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
The only thing I envy in him is the grace he carries..
Only grace can elevate you this much..
As for the scampers and scampees,unw go get sense Las Las.

Like new Hp zbook 15 laptop for sale.
Free anti theft laptop bag
1 terrabite
16gig
8gig invidia shared memory
2.9ghz processor
Fingerprint
Webcam

https://www.nairaland.com/6155990/like-new-hp-zbook-15
The Graaaace!! God!!!
I'm like whaaaaat?
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Angelfrost(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
"...wads of naira notes being threw into the air by Laycon."

Op, what kind of grammar is this??! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
on behalf of buhari, jagaban and the presidency, I say congratulations to them all
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by femi4: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

He's already an artiste before he went for bbn.

Under a record label before he went for bbn

Had a hit song ft reminisce and cdq before bbn

All he wanted was a platform, bbn money is just an addition

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Midadeola(f): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
grin
Lol
Inside 30m... How much go remain?
grin OK naw.. this is funny grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by stabilizer: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
jericco1:

Oga speak for yourself alone undecided

Funny enough, its obvious you follow the show even if you didnt watch it, you are always reading about it and giving listening ear bro. You need water

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Angelfrost(m): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:

Glad and privileged to be among the remaining 0.1%!!!

We just dey observe all of una like....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Midadeola(f): 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
i926:

It's always good to give back to the streets. Spraying N100k won't stop his shine.
Hmm, true though!
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Midadeola(f): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

Glad and privileged to be among the remaining 0.1%!!!

We just dey observe all of una like....
gringringrin

God! I just wish nairaland could have more laughter expressive emojisgrin
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by yaki84: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:

Na u no get sense o, me, my family members have sense cos we have never voted any bbn rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ordinary 30M this one is already feeling like dangote. Well I expect him to squander the money on Oloso and alomo bitters. If that 30M last for 3 months he try.
Ah, Na 30M U Dey Call Ordinary? Nawa 4 U O. OK, Rich Woman.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by jericco1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
stabilizer:

Funny enough, its obvious you follow the show even if you didnt watch it, you are always reading about it and giving listening ear bro. You need water

Cos I followed it, I even watched it. So? undecided
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by stabilizer: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
jericco1:

Cos I followed it, I even watched it. So? undecided

The message is not for you but for the person you quoted. Hope you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by stabilizer: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

Na u no get sense o, me, my family members have sense cos we have never voted any bbn rubbish.

Trust yourself alone. You dont know if your dads favorite is "Mr" Lekan

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by jericco1(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
stabilizer:

The message is not for you but for the person you quoted. Hope you are okay?
Cool
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Awoo88: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
I pray make this guy no end like Efe

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by stabilizer: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
jericco1:

Cool

Cooler grin
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ah, poverty is calling this one too

Ask other broke first place BBN winners

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by bluefilm: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na wa o.

See ordinary laycon of just a few months ago.

Now the nigga dey throw money away now.

Just like that?

This is a great miracle o!

I never liked laycon at all from the beginning.

I used to diss him sef.

My hatred for him reached its highest point when he became confused and disillusioned because of erica's love alignment to kidd.

But after listening to that his awa fierce track, my entire view about him changed.

I am glad I changed my views.

Why is why I was able to enjoy his final victory.

thatigboman, I used to diss laycon with you.

I hope your views about him have eventually changed so that you can follow me in celebrating this his wonderful and miraculous victory.

God of Laycon, I thank you o!
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by yaki84: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
stabilizer:

Trust yourself alone. You dont know if your dads favorite is "Mr" Lekan
Daddy S late so he can't be supporting Laycon in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Davido Rumored To Be Dating Serwaa Amihere, Ghanaian TV Presenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.