Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air (59855 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Fans Scamper For The Wads Of Naira Notes Laycon Threw Into The Air (Video) / Laycon's Fans Block His Vehicle From Leaving As They Hail Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Brightgem(f): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
There you go. Very few people who come by sudden wealth are equipped to handle it.

The same youths who criticize govt for doing things like this, won't see anything wrong in their beloved BBN pipo doing this. You humiliate people by having them scamper for money. Using their poverty to elevate yourself. Issokay. It's the people who give the show attention I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Brightgem(f): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
i926:

It's always good to give back to the streets. Spraying N100k won't stop his shine.
By humiliating people and throwing money for people to scamper for. Wow! Naija yoots grin how we think Sha. Well, some of us don't give a rat ass abt BBN and it's participants. Not surprised at his behavior, he emerged from a stinky show. So....

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
imagine this nonsense happened in the North!
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Cmanforall: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is a video fooatage showing the moment Fans of BBNaija Winner Laycon, scamper for the wads of naira notes being threw into the air by Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1QfzNJtlo

Is there a resemblance with Laycon and I GO DYE ?
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by papyskinsy: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
it's funny hw yu guys don think that investment plans might be made fr him already.. na Agberos e dey try settle.. na normal cruise..
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Midadeola:
The Graaaace!! God!!!
I'm like whaaaaat?
that's a very rare and special grace
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by stabilizer: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
yaki84:

Daddy S late so he can't be supporting Laycon in heaven

Let's wait till LAYCON reach heaven, if bbn go dey , your popman go support LAYCON

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by yaki84: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
stabilizer:

Let's wait till LAYCON reach heaven, if bbn go dey , your popman go support LAYCON
Ok
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Codyt(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ordinary 30M this one is already feeling like dangote. Well I expect him to squander the money on Oloso and alomo bitters. If that 30M last for 3 months he try.
Ordinary... as if you have that sum in your bank account right now undecided

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Angelfrost(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
i926:

It's always good to give back to the streets. Spraying N100k won't stop his shine.

100k you say... Let's assume or believe you are correct on the amount thrown in the air at the jobless people. Aren't there more civilized or humane ways to give back to the streets??!

For instance, 2k packaged in envelopes (that would be 50 envelopes for 50 beneficiaries) handed out to poor homes in poor communities, would have made far more sense... More humanitarian and civilized sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Jaxxcode: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner will spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

99.845% of Nigerians no get sense. Including me.

grin grin grin Can’t stop laughing at this!
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Comedian2019: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:
You spend your hard earned money to vote, risk your life by turning up in voting centers to vote, make a lot of enemies online and offline with people supporting different housemates, break up friendships and relationships bacause of the show, block your people on social media to enable you post rubbish about bbn.

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner will spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

Don't include yourself pls.

1 Like

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Unrated900(m): 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Poverty in every corner of the country.
Since Laycon won this year bbnaija he's been traveling everywhere with designers and two bouncers while spraying money everywhere like E money. Hope this boy won't end up like efe who's currently dragging relevancy with speed darlington and can't even afford a studio session anymore.

Them no Dey tell man

Iyooooooo cartel
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Holyfield1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
osamz007:
AS I SHOWED MY LANDLADY THIS SHE REDUCED MY RENT TO N500. HUNGERBAD
Hope you're aware the nairalander with that moniker is dead......Hungerbad,i mean
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by useurkidney3121: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ordinary 30M this one is already feeling like dangote. Well I expect him to squander the money on Oloso and alomo bitters. If that 30M last for 3 months he try.
Hating on this young star will only shorten ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Dalby(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamD18:

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner to spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

I didn't do any of these things, so l no follow...
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by RosyIsBlessed: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
This boy money go finish like efe own. Put the money into good use and watch it grow gradually into billions, then establish a foundation to help your fans.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Ay04z(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:

And at the end, the housemates will get the fame to secure deals and endorsements, only for the winner to spray 200 Naira notes for you to drag and struggle amongst yourselves to pick.

men e deep. grin. Sense is scarse within us
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Brightgem:
By humiliating people and throwing money for people to scamper for. Wow! Naija yoots grin how we think Sha. Well, some of us don't give a rat ass abt BBN and it's participants. Not surprised at his behavior, he emerged from a stinky show. So....
You see it as humiliation but those ones picking the money call it blessing grin. If I were there, I can't even try it cuz pride won't let me sef. I don't even watch BBN.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by rickyrex(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Well I see more sense in laycon than efe. Thou there are more ways of saying thank you to your fans than spraying money on air
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by lizdammy: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Sodiq0987(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2020
ever since u pple av been shouting now laycon as won it now ....ow much did he giv u ppl .....it all end in tears n insult wink cool cool
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Dminister(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2020
When will guys with little change get sense. You have only 30 million and you feel you have arrived instead of you to invest, stay lowkey and make more money. Showing yourself everywhere is the beginning of going back to status quo.

This money was given to you with the votes of your fans but that doesn't necessarily mean you should disappoint your fans by trying to please them instead make them dislike you for not using the same money to please them but to make them proud of you at the end of it all when you invest with the money and maintain the level they put you. This will make them love you more and they will forever have confidence in you.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Teejay13(m): 1:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerians with free money!

Learn a skill, no. Oya volunteer for a cause, no

Now what should i call this? Poverty or ignorance?

I know there is hungry in town but we can also do better than waiting for free gifts.
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by yultater: 1:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Now that they are done watching BBNaija and Laycon has emerge as the winner.. Are you sure they won't start saying LAYCON for president... angry angry angry

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2020
na wao BBN fans cheesy
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2020
This is the reason why they voted for him, so he will be throwing money on the ground for them... Yellowbar miscreants
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by lymelyte(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2020
femi4:
He's already an artiste before he went for bbn.

Under a record label before he went for bbn

Had a hit song ft reminisce and cdq before bbn

All he wanted was a platform, bbn money is just an addition
which hit song? Do you know what a hit song is?

2 Likes

Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by ofiko123(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2020
I hope this guy knows that this fame only lasts for one year..
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by ofiko123(m): 2:56am On Oct 03, 2020
papyskinsy:
it's funny hw yu guys don think that investment plans might be made fr him already.. na Agberos e dey try settle.. na normal cruise..

Yeah...I know he will be wiser than Efe..
Re: Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air by lymelyte(m): 3:03am On Oct 03, 2020
stabilizer:

don't be silly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.