Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

"I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) (1761 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerks & Party Hard Wande Coal, Reekado, Bbn Dorathy, With Toke M / "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos / BBN Dorathy And Nengi, Boobs Vs Ass – Which Is A More Valuable Asset For A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Popular Celebrity Miss Dorathy originally born Dorothy Bachor Lynda is a 24 year old entrepreneur who hails from Lagos and attended Lagos State Model College which she later forward her education to Joseph Ayo Babalola University that's where she obtained her bachelor's degree in accounting in the year 2016.

See photos: https://portharcourtamebo..com/2020/10/Missdorathy%20biography.html

1 Like

Re: "I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
yungsam:
Popular Celebrity Miss Dorathy originally born Dorothy Bachor Lynda is a 24 year old entrepreneur who hails from Lagos and attended Lagos State Model College which she later forward her education to Joseph Ayo Babalola University that's where she obtained her bachelor's degree in accounting in the year 2016.

See photos: https://portharcourtamebo..com/2020/10/Missdorathy%20biography.html
Re: "I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) by gift01: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
No be only Original. Don't let Klaus see this rubbish
Re: "I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
lol
No be me talk am oo
gift01:
No be only Original. Don't let Klaus see this rubbish

(1) (Reply)

See Don Jazzy's Reply To Lady Who Claimed He Gave Her N5million / Lionel Messi’s Qatar Hotel Room To Be Converted Into Museum / Davido Updates His Marital Status On Wikipedia After Paying Chioma's Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.