Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help (692 Views)

A Fake Travel Agent In Ikoyi Marriage Registry / READ: Currently Dating A US Woman Leading To Where I No Knw( A Registered Nurse) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by bigheadday: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please i need help on the procedures of getting my court wedding done to a US citizen in Ikoyi magistrate court.
I've been married before with 2 kids but we're divorced and my uncle was able to help me get a nice black American so we have been in good terms and she intends coming over and I want our court wedding done when she visit in December.
How do I proceed.
Pls I need real time information. Thanks all

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by flyingpig: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chai you don hammer oo
US citizenship. Abeg connect me too na i go pay you any amount even my two kidneys embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by Or11: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Whats all the fuss with Ikoyi registry. Any marriage registry is good and is accepted by any of the embassies.
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigheadday:
Please i need help on the procedures of getting my court wedding done to a US citizen in Ikoyi magistrate court.
I've been married before with 2 kids but we're divorced and my uncle was able to help me get a nice black American so we have been in good terms and she intends coming over and I want our court wedding done when she visit in December.
How do I proceed.
Pls I need real time information. Thanks all
https://ecitibiz.interior.gov.ng/marriage/registries contact them. Its about 35 to 45k
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by bigheadday: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Or11:
Whats all the fuss with Ikoyi registry. Any marriage registry is good and is accepted by any of the embassies.
Cos I'm not based in lagos and lagos is where she wants to visit.
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by bigheadday: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
https://ecitibiz.interior.gov.ng/marriage/registries contact them. Its about 35 to 45k
Thanks @kekereekun123. Will check it out now
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by ojun50(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ikoyi registry or prison ur self and find out
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by bigheadday: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Has anyone in this house done a thing like that before or know someone who has done same? I need practical knowledge. Thanks
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Procedures To A US Woman... Pls Help by 9africa: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Am also in the same boat,although mine is different as I have been dating her in person for 5 years now,and she insists we do a court wedding here in Nigeria,so I think it falls under the special marriage category,if you have done this before I’d also appreciate info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa: Aboard Turkish Airlines, Man Caught Fully Wrapped With Nylons As Luggage / Is Maldives A Good Tourist Destination Please Help / Question For The Abroad People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.