Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] (1576 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture]

Confession: I'm not smart, but I'll tell you what smart people do.

They make money online and invest offline so that others who can't work online will work for them offline while they sleep and get their quota. That's how stars do and I just did it today again.

Haters, over to you, but know that I won't reply you, but I'll like and share all the negative comments I'll get just to make you feel happy.

I know how much you guys value likes and shares. They make you feel validate and happy that you made sense.

I just noticed something. My silence generates respect and my loudness generates money.

My question is: should I be silent and get respect or be loud and get more money?

If you're in my shoe, which will you go for?

1. Silent and gain respect + less fame with empty stomach?
2. Loud and gain fame and money while still getting respect for free?

Choose one.

Tip: It's better people fear you than respect you.

When I'm loud, I gain the following: all eyes on me (fame) + more clients (money).

When I'm silent, I gain the following: I miss iLegend (miss) + respect.

In a poor country like ours, do you want to be missed and respected (legally) or famous and wealthy (legally)?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
About the employment, only people who know me in real life will understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Will the respect pay my bills?

To hell with respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Froshloaded: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
2. Loud and gain fame and money while still getting respect for free

1 Like

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by 4teenblaq: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2020
where is the employment?

1 Like

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

To hell with respect

On point.

1 Like

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
ambitiouschap17:

To hell with respect
Respect, in many circumstances can get you what money cannot.

A man with money alone is better than a man with respect alone. The oga pata pata is a man with both money and respect.
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Respect, in many circumstances can get you what money cannot.

A man with money alone is better than a man with respect alone. The oga pata pata is a man with both money and respect.

I didn't proofread.

Nice reply. Let's not talk about money and fame yet, but respect and fear.

Do you know that Jesus doesn't like to be respected? He loves to be feared. This same thing applies to most great men.

Only professors and academia/scholars like Wole Soyinka, doctors, lawyers, etc. love to be respected because they feel they read read books to get to that level, so they deserve some respect by those who didn't read that much.

Footballers on the pitch don't like to be respected by other footballers when they play, they want to be feared. Messi loves when people fear him when he is with the ball so they'll give way and he will score. If you bring Messi down, you're in trouble, so other players fear that.

Asari Dokubo doesn't want to be respected, he wasn't to be feared. Cult boys don't want to be respected, they want to be feared. As a Rivers man, I don't even care if other states respect Rivers state, I'm just happy with the way they fear us.

Fear, is powerful and it's a weapon God and Devil use to achieve their aims.

God will put fear in you so that you'll not commit crime and at the same time, the Devil will put fear in you so that you'll commit, else, he will tell you you're going to die of hunger if you don't kill that woman and do that money ritual.

So, respect is just rubbish — only people that love books like scholars love it and parents/family members like it. People that love power, riches, fame, and influence don't need it and God is one of them.

James would prefer his children to fear him first — the respect will come later.

Fear can get you more than what respect can.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Fear can get you more than what respect can get.
Your explanation proves this to be true, and I concur without demur.
How about Fear and Love?
Can fear get me more than what love can?
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Your explanation proves this to be true, and I concur without demur.
How about Fear and Love?
Can fear get me more than what love can?

Both love and fear are emotions. Love is a strong emotion while fear is a stronger emotion just like hate.

Since fear is stronger than love, fear always has an advantage. Inside love, there is fear, but inside fear, there is no love, but action. Action is one of the keys to success and fear can make you take actions more than love can.

If a gun man points a gun at you to start reading your books or die, you'll start reading it instantly.

If your loved one tells you to read your book without inducing fear in you, you won't read it.

When it comes to being a musician or a celebrity, love rules, but when it comes to success, people who can induce fear rule.

God rules because he can induce fear in you at any time to obey his words so he can finally love you as he promised.

The Devil, in his own world, also rules because he too can induce fear in you. Bad boys rule because they can easily induce fear in you. Women end up loving or cheating with these bad boys who can induce fear than the good guys who love without inducing fear.

In summary, fear can get you far more in life than love can. Though, love is light ONLY while fear is BOTH light and darkness. You have the best of both worlds.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
iLegendd:

In summary, fear can get you far more in life than love can. Though, love is light ONLY while fear is BOTH light and darkness. You have the best of both worlds.
I agree with some of what you said. In action however, love is as potent as fear.

You are on the grind everyday running this race you call the "men's pyramid of greatness", are you taking this daily action due to fear of poverty or simphood? No!
You are taking your everyday action because you love greatness, not because you fear poverty.
The force behind your action is Love not fear!

Nataniel ran faster than Usian bolt when a dog pursued him (he took action from fear), he also ran at this same speed in a 100m race because he wanted the gold medal (action spurned by love).

Medical doctors and Lawyers are into KDP, they became doctors due to fear of poverty but ventured into Kdp because they love stress less cash.

Fear and Love (in the right person) will yield the same result. The advantage of Love over fear is - If your action is spurned from love, you will live the life you love; and love the life you live.

The life you live now is the life you love - you took action because you love greatness not because you fear poverty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I agree with some of what you said. In action however, love is as potent as fear.

You are on the grind everyday running this race you call the "men's pyramid of greatness", are you taking this daily action due to fear of poverty or simphood? No!
You are taking your everyday action because you love greatness, not because you fear poverty.
The force behind your action is Love not fear!

No, it's fear of poverty, not love. Love is just a byproduct.

Nataniel ran faster than Usian bolt when a dog pursued him (he took action from fear), he also ran at this same speed in a 100m race because he wanted the gold medal (action spurned by love).

Nathaniel will run 2x faster if a lion is chasing him more than in a 100m race. Trust me. His life is more important than that 100m race.

Medical doctors and Lawyers are into KDP, they became doctors due to fear of poverty but ventured into Kdp because they love stress less cash.

Yes, you're right and this is true. Even though we paint the KDP business as being stressless, there is lots of work to be done before the money will start coming.

Fear and Love (in the right person) will yield the same result. The advantage of Love over fear is - If your action is spurned from love, you will live the life you love; and love the life you live.

The life you live now is the life you love - you took action because you love greatness not because you fear poverty.[/quote]

I took action because I fear poverty and love greatness.

So, some of your points are valid.
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by IncredibleWrite: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Nathaniel will run 2x faster if a lion is chasing him more than in a 100m race. Trust me. His life is more important than that 100m race.

Yes, you're right and this is true. Even though we paint the KDP business as being stressless, there is lots of work to be done before the money will start coming.

The life you live now is the life you love - you took action because you love greatness not because you fear poverty.

What you have said is the truth bro. People are more motivated by fear and pain than by pleasure.

That's why, as a Copywriter when writing copy, we try to use fear to get people take action.

And guess what?

It always works.

There was one copy I wrote using a story about a man who died because of obesity. I agitated the pains he passed through and how he died while sleeping.

Actually,

I was selling a weight loss product.

The product sold like wildfire. So yes, you are right.

And truly, the fear of poverty is what propels me to work hard.

When I was in school, the fear of failing made me work hard too.

So fear is a very strong emotion.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
People who know you online must be lucky.
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Both love and fear are emotions. Love is a strong emotion while fear is a stronger emotion just like hate.

Since fear is stronger than love, fear always has an advantage. Inside love, there is fear, but inside fear, there is no love, but action. Action is one of the keys to success and fear can make you take actions more than love can.

If a gun man points a gun at you to start reading your books or die, you'll start reading it instantly.

If your loved one tells you to read your book without inducing fear in you, you won't read it.

When it comes to being a musician or a celebrity, love rules, but when it comes to success, people who can induce fear rule.

God rules because he can induce fear in you at any time to obey his words so he can finally love you as he promised.

The Devil, in his own world, also rules because he too can induce fear in you. Bad boys rule because they can easily induce fear in you. Women end up loving or cheating with these bad boys who can induce fear than the good guys who love without inducing fear.

I will have to agree with you today, I never knew you had such sense.
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
iLegendd:

You have crossed the threshold of poverty and the gap is very wide, if it were fear, you would have stopped and not crave for more money.

In the lion illustration, Nathaniel will stop running if the lion stops the chase and walks away. Poverty ain't pursuing you anymore, if it were fear, you will just relax yourself and not grind hard for more money.
Burna Boy's "Dangote" single comes to mind.

I've learnt something though - it is far easier to instill fear than love. If the result alone is what matters, fear is a time-friendly option - use it!

You are not wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
What you have said is the truth bro. People are more motivated by fear and pain than by pleasure.
That's why, as a Copywriter when writing copy, we try to use fear to get people take action.
And guess what?
It always works.
Interesting piece, I learnt something new.
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by solobrain(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
IncredibleWrite:

And guess what?

It always works.
Thanks for this cool
I just learned a new tip in copy writing. wink
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by IncredibleWrite: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
solobrain:

Thanks for this cool
I just learned a new tip in copy writing. wink
When are you going to pay your tithe?
Re: I Just Created More Employment Today. See It... [Picture] by solobrain(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
When are you going to pay your tithe?
Next year by this time, remind me. cool

(1) (Reply)

Share Noods... I'm Bored / GUYS BEWARE!!!! Don't Do This... / See This Girl Nice Ass! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.