Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

China Can Be The Reason, Ending The World - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / China Can Be The Reason, Ending The World (338 Views)

Could This Be The Reason For The High Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country? / Will Ending SARS Stop The Killings? / China Can Now Identify Suspects Based On The Way They Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Can Be The Reason, Ending The World by princehaxky(m): 4:36am On Oct 03, 2020
I visit china many times and every time I visit I saw love and love for foreigners. But sadly I saw (I guess) Hate For animals
Like China was the country from where Covid 19 started. It developed another virus hanta.
And after all this china want's what??
Now they are literally killing cats just for there Damn Skin... Like seriously.... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Problem In Ebonyi As MACBAN Complain Of Missing Members & The Locals Talk Tough / The Blood Of The Innocent Are Crying, Needs Appeasement / Portharcourt: The Full Story Of The “crazy” Endsars Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.