Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira (509 Views)

What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / What Would You Do If You Were Given 1.5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by Brunosamel(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good day guys what will you do if given one million naira, how will you grow it...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by Juwonmania(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
I would invest in a business for sure
Re: What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by Higgies(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Brunosamel:
Good day guys what will you do if given one million naira, how will you grow it...
I will open a bread bakery.
Re: What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wey gas business dey boom...

I would just spend 500k on gas tank then use 100k for structure ....remaining 400k is my capital for buying gas
Re: What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2020
Higgies:

I will open a bread bakery.

Open a bakery with just N1 million? Are you sure about this?
Re: What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by adebash100: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Block industry business
Re: What Will You Do If Given 1 Million Naira by lifenajeje(m): 6:48am On Nov 16, 2020
1, buy palm oil in January when the price would be low and sell from May /June when the price goes up ..

2::Establish another branch for my shawarma business in an area with high purchasing power or a place with traffic ..plus online presence ..

3: jar cake , ice cream cakes and frozen yoghurts production and distribution to bug supermarkets

4.. Tomatoes ..let me share this with u ..

A month back I told my tomato dealer( guys from the north that sel tomatoes at bus stops etc)I needed a basket of tomatoes once the price has fallen ..

He called me 5 days back that the price has come down should he get me a basket I said yes ...

When I went to his kiosk he showed me this huge basket of tomatoes ..it was not the size I had in mind ..he misunderstood the basket size and bought the biggest ..

I asked him how much he said 18k

Was like how do I spend that amount for tomatoes even when I had parties I ever bought ha size ..lol

I explained my situation to him that I don't need that much but let him show me how he portions it so I can sell to women in my neighbourhood ..

After a thirty minutes crash course I went out carrying fresh red strong tomatoes to sell house to house ..shop to shop ..

Selling a particular size at 1200..

I realised 24k selling the hard ones

Those that were getting soft I got 2700

While the already soft ones called esha in Lagos I sold it to one woman at 800

I still have tomatoes I kept for my home use from that basket ..

Someone has asked me if I still have tomatoes I said no..

Am thinking about ways to make the paste and sell to supermarkets

For no 3 I already have space ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Make And Sell Original Pink Lips Balm And Stop Being Broke / How I Make $100 Per Day On Fiverr Without Any Skill: You Too Can! / Cedis To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.