Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience (22161 Views)

Share Your Experience You Had In A Passage House(face Me I Face You House) / Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) / Face Me, I Face U Compound. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Evaz900(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Men no level o, So long as you dey responsible and no be everyday different women, Just live your life with maturity. abi person wan carry cane flog you say why u dey f*ck for your room ni.�‍♂️
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Nothing gives someone respect in public compound than to have gfs with loud ringtones , especially from married women neighbors

I remember one olosho joint for abule ado, they demarcate the rooms with plywood (getting like 6 apartments from one room), come and see ringtones. The worst is that those girls use ringtones to showoff they don carry business, don't try go there immediately after rainfall evening , u go deaf !

8 Likes

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Obakashdee(m): 8:51am On Oct 04, 2020
This one na school hostel
ETF OAU, if you know the school hostel, you’ll know it’s another place entirely.. my 100 level days, where my low bunk mate go dey yansh babe but we won’t hear anything sha, na just squeaky squeaky �

5 Likes

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Obakashdee(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2020
This one na school hostel
ETF OAU, if you know the school hostel, you’ll know it’s another place entirely.. my 100 level days, where my low bunk mate go dey yansh babe but we won’t hear anything sha, na just squeaky squeaky

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 04, 2020
stupid post and comments.rubbish
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by sunshineV(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
stupid post and comments.rubbish
pele o beer parlour marchant

4 Likes

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by StPete: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2020
sunshineV:
pele o beer parlour marchant

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Mrscarter(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2020
StPete:

The way you're laughing, you seem like someone with a loud ringtone wink

I gat built in subwoofersgrin
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by StPete: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Mrscarter:

I gat built in subwoofersgrin

Heei gawd!
Oya let's test the sound wink
Gimme location
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by fati2001(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
tboneyfan:
Hello. Nice to meet you
thanks and happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by fati2001(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
tboneyfan:
Hello. Nice to meet you
thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
omor that year i go peep my neighbor window as i hear him babe soundtrack lol,baba dey wire the gal like trumpet wan blow tomorrow...

as a real OG,i quickly put my lekpa babe on call,2sec she langrin omor com see different sound track for compound nagrin
Liar Liar, pants on fire... You wish..
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
BKsoul:
Liar Liar, pants on fire... You wish..
I'm a cute guy. Where i come from pusssy is nothing.
Now shove off undecided
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by okoroemeka(m): 4:13am On Jul 04, 2021
jericco1:
Lovely thread.
I don't like loud moans sha grin cheesy
there are ladies that are naturally programmed to be more vocal during sex,even a finger job will set off a serious moaning,I have even seen some actually moan and cry at the same time while been fingered,but some grunt,moan and utter gibberish that are highly embarrassing,I remembered one that bite my finger while I tried to gag and reduce the noise she was making,she was moaning loudly(let me shout,Jesus,let me shout)imagine such

5 Likes

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by jericco1(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2021
okoroemeka:
there are ladies that are naturally programmed to be more vocal during sex,even a finger job will set off a serious moaning,I have even seen some actually moan and cry at the same time while been fingered,but some grunt,moan and utter gibberish that are highly embarrassing,I remembered one that bite my finger while I tried to gag and reduce the noise she was making,she was moaning loudly(let me shout,Jesus,let me shout)imagine such

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Couragejay: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2021
I have never had sex b4 and am proud of it

1 Like

Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

I'm a cute guy. Where i come from pusssy is nothing.
Now shove off undecided
Lmao....empty vessel.... Goat.
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Uncle93(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2021
ArticleBeast:
Some girl dey loud while some no dey shout even if u drive dangote truck pass the kuntus... I don meet both for this life. I get one babe wey be say even finger she go dey do mummy o.... Dey do voice like parrot wey dem just comot cage. While it get another wey be say even if I dey do 200km/h full throttle, na hmm hmm hmm she go dey do...

Word , true
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao....empty vessel.... Goat.
You'll always trip sistergirl, just take the "L" already and swervvvvvv wink
Re: Face Me I Face You Sex Experience by Uncle93(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Took one of my babes to my friends hostel to lash her. She was this nasty and bad ass cute girl . Tall, beautiful, fresh and very smart.

I gave her doggy with my huge rod in the bathroom which usually echoes. The entire hostel almost turned into chaos from her loud moanings.

People thought it was my friend lashing a girl in his room.

When the girl and I were stepping out of that room in the afternoon. ALL eyes on us, and she didn't even give a dammn fck, she was even still cat walking and greeting and playing with my friend when leaving

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / I Am Sleeping With My Blood Sister Out Of No Choice- I Need Help! / 9ja Boys In Uk Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.