Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals (2410 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO / 2019: Babangida Reveals What’ll Happen If APC, Buhari Rigs Elections / 2019: Babangida Reveals How PDP Will Defeat APC During Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by sirchikero: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Former Head of States, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida popularly known as the “Evil Genius” has revealed why he is scared of speaking on some hidden secrets about Nigeria.

NIAJA NEWS NG reports that the former Military leader, Babangida , told Channels Television Friday night that he is scared of being sued for libel. He also said he is also taking his time to do a thorough job.

“I am scared of somebody suing me to court to say that I libeled somebody or that I misrepresented somebody and I will spend five years going to court,” Babangida said.

When asked of his friends’ opinion about being bound by the oath of secrecy to keep some issues to himself, he responded: “Don’t forget, not only in Nigeria but throughout the world.

READ MORE VIA LINK BELOW :
https://www.naijanewsng.com/why-i-am-scared-of-exposing-some-secrets-babangida-reveals/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by YoonSung20: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2020
Because your hands are not clean either

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Finnese001: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2020
IBB my number one Nigeria president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Leboska(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2020
I beg reveal it, buhari don scatter Naja already.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by 7lives: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Imagine this gurugu, spill the beans already.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by HallaDaTruth: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Oh please
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by ellapius(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2020
this guys should shut up and go and die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Are u afraid to tell us some extraterrestrial forces was giving you instructions while as a president. Because the way some of you reason and talk is abnormally paranoic, take for example the fatal heartbreaking comparison with Saudi on independence

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by onward4life(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Then die already!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2020
What does This Man want again?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Sue you for revealing the truth? If your hands were clean you’ll speak without being scared. You are guilty of the ‘truth’ too.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by kb83(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Babangida is eyeing 2023 Presidency, Why won't this guys just fade and die for God sake. We are tired of their style of leadership that has kept us in poverty for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by prince2pac(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2020
Wetin be the secret abeg, let us rest...

say it or not... Nigeria is divided, cracked and not at peace... Wetin we wan hear again weh we never hear before

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by DEROXMAN: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2020
grin criminal who wants to listen to your silly ass after destroying June 12 Free election abeg sai baba carry go
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by DEROXMAN: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2020
angry I hear say he be gay and na him kill his wife for rituals so obj no go probe am in 2003
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Jlow2: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2020
The man fresh die
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by BlackfireX: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2020
Anytime I hear war drum by yorubas , I simply go and sleep..

IBB. grin
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2020
What secret pass say someone in govt is arming herdmen and you killed Dele Giwa...abeg go siddon for one place

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by DaFuhrer(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
In a saner clime, people like IBB doesn't deserve press conferences....e suppose dey behind bars. How can you say the truth when your lips are laced with lies

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by sapientia(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
come oo

What's happening?

Maradona have been in the news for the past few days

Is he nursing presidential ambitions again?

Hehehehehe

He would wondering how Nigerians even elected someone he knows is a complete utter failure.

Back to Topic.

Just give us the full list of all those who sabotaged 1993 election and truncated Abiola's mandate

Who killed dele Giwa will be an added bonus.

Keep others your self, evil genius.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by naija4life247: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
BlackfireX:

IBB. grin

When Igbos beat the war drums in 1967, Yorubas came to dance and let with three million Igbos who were sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by BlackfireX: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2020
naija4life247:

When Igbos beat the war drums in 1967, Yorubas came to dance and let with three million Igbos who were sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Osun, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara.

grin
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by babyfaceafrica: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2020
BlackfireX:

IBB. grin

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by nazicartel(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2020
Our no.1 problem in this country... Anyway he's my kinda nigga.... So I like him ( rebelling squad ) ...
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by joinnow: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2020
guilty mind
spill it out Man
Man up.
Which one come be libel
if they sue you to court you go die

free up your mind bro
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Bialegend(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2020
Zoo people and lack of brain. Simple reasoning. This man is talking about Jubril the Aso Rock occupant from Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by gudia3933: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
I beg reveal it, buhari don dispersal Naja already.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by JimmyDarmody: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
ellapius:
this guys should shut up and go and die
seconded
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Okoroawusa: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Taaa! Gbafuo!

See babangida...
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by Lipscomb(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Imagine someone that almost enter graveyard still scaring of saying truth.
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by lamentor78(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
When was the last time you see IBB standing, the guy no get functional legs again
Re: Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals by enchy: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, DHQ, NIA, DIA - US Rescue Scam In Nigeria. / Anambra 2021: I’ll Build 21 Universities If Elected Governor – Maduka / Ebeano Supermarket Fire: Patrick Obahiagbon Speak On Fate Of 9-year-old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.