Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? (2230 Views)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Ademola47(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
Following...
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Makanaki127: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Uyi168:

In 5weeks..
I pity person wey go give this one cloth..
Hahahahahahaha he shock you grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by fatymore(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ushering job.

I did politics tongue
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by JimmyDarmody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Uyi168:

In 5weeks..
I pity person wey go give this one cloth..
lol funny. I'm not the just anybody
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by doggedfighter(f): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Karlifate:

FIXED!
Karlifate, why are you typing for me?

Were you there?
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Kemimarch16(f): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2020
I sold okirika (especially bum short)and new shoes
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Uyi168: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Makanaki127:

Hahahahahahaha he shock you grin
E too go shock me oo grin
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by WallStreetfx(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Billing, bombing, programming with Forex trading. I still dey school.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by exynos(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
zeenab:

That's what I do currently as an undergraduate. I pay my school fees and feed from it and still send my beloved mama small small change from it but mama left me some months ago. May God have mercy on her soul.

RIP mum
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Vyzz: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2020
javaRookie:
Lalasticlala read public administration.

So boss how did you survive your varsity years?
We're you selling snake meat pepper soup? grin grin

Well I got a little finance from graphics design, website design, organising programming tutorials and helping CS students with programming assignments.
At least, it will be enough to hold belle...

True?

Which uni?
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by backtalkG(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2020
I had a small stand in school (under tree) where I engage in photography business
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Reselling street phones with 100% Profit grin
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Alexaonfleek: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin grin grin

Runs

On a serious note I want to apply for scholarships to help with school fees and other stuffs.
Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Am planning on going into that line of Business mostly old Nokia refurbished phones, pls kindly give me useful information, tips and advice from your experience!
Thanks

KINGJAJA888:

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

Am planning on going into that line of Business mostly old Nokia refurbished phones, pls kindly give me useful information, tips and advice from your experience!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Major Source Of Finance During Your School Days? by Karlifate: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2020
doggedfighter:
Karlifate, why are you typing for me?
Were you there?
Yeah! He was my neighbour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities In Austria / Oau Direct Entry / UNIBEN Post-utme Results For 2012/2013 Session Are Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.