Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup (1602 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Akinsanya Idowu: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Son's Birthday With Cute Pictures / Bimbo Akinsanya: I Left My Irresponsible Husband When My Son Was 3 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup by Palevu: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba Nollywood actress Bimbo Akinsanya has responded to a netizen who rained curses on her for supporting the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The actress, who was livid with the message, shared a screenshot of the post on Instagram and gave a befitting response to the writer

The writer, identified as a housemaid in Dubai named Abimbola, claimed Bola Tinubu would only use Nigeria to fund his medical treatment overseas, just like the ruling president. She further cursed the actress’ generations to come.

In response to the message, Bimbo Akinsanya directed the curses to the girl’s parents. She iterated that she was free to support and vote for any candidate of her choice

The actress also warned anyone who might want to attack her in the future. Instead, she urged them to support their choice as everyone doesn’t buy everything they find in the market.

She wrote: You are actually raining causes on your p@rents at home.

Hello, as an adult, I have every right to support, campaign & vote for my choice. But I have NO right to hold your thumb to vote for my candidate. You don’t buy everything you see in the market, you buy what you want to buy. Election is for adults not for kids. So use your brain & tell your family to vote for your candidate. This ragtag actually came into my dm. Going under comment sections to bull¥ people like lunatics mtcheeww.

https://vivsco.com/entertainment/yoruba-actress-bimbo-akinsanya-blows/

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
well said...no matter how bad anyone thinks a candidate is, they have NO RIGHT to decide who you should vote for....to each their own misery!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup by adedayoa2(f): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
True Bimbo, true
Re: Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup by DEROX: 4:34am On Jun 13, 2022
grin Na labour party supporter if you check well, very emotional set of people may we never follow them to labour in vain cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akinsanya Blows Hot As Housemaid Rain Curses On Her For Sup by irunoko(m): 4:43am On Jun 13, 2022
When will women realise they look prettier with little bit no make-up.see how cute she is on the left picture with little make-up and see how she looks like a plastic in the right side of the picture

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent In Love With Mariah Carey / [Poll] Zeal Vs. Azeezat / Why Do We Glorify Evil/nudity And Stupidity In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.