Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Olympic Trade Investment Are Scammers; Beware!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Olympic Trade Investment Are Scammers; Beware!!! (1016 Views)

What Investment Are You Making That Will Sustain You For Long Time In Life. / Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olympic Trade Investment Are Scammers; Beware!!! by maximudia: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Dear Brethren, I have just been duped of a 100K through my friend Mr Agogo Emmanuel’s Facebook account. As usual, we often chat and communicate via Facebook. But on this day dated the 30th of September 2020. Ignorantly I never knew that his account has been hacked by these scammers parading themselves as Olympic trade investors. He (scammer) advertise and lure me into going for a try into his new venture, and finally backing it up as a friend by assuring and promising to pay me back any of my money if anything goes wrong. With my greed, I foolishly fall a prey to their trick.
I need to let everyone to be aware of these new scheme of fraudsters so as to impede their nefarious activities. When they hacked into a social media account, be it WhatsApp, Instagram, or FaceBook to mention a few. Their target victims are people who are of close friends and relations to that hacked account. So please beware!
The Scammers account details;

Name: SUNDAY JIJO AKANBI
Acc: 2159706527
Bank: UBA
Tel: +234 805 952 0157, on whasApp
Tel: +234 814 642 4803, call goes through but a Fake-WhatsApp

Other associated Phone numbers;
Tel: +234 812 666 7436, claims to be Mr Bankole Emmanuel as the senior admin of Olympic Trade Investment. On WhatsApp.

Points To Note;
1. Don’t ever trust any conversation via any social media that has to do with Shady investment.
2. If you Must Pay money, Pay only to the Account Named Holder whom you know very well and can get reach of him/her at any time.
3. Almost all type of Scammers are always in a hurry about transactions.
4. Scammers do not write or talk in details, they always go brief.
5. Try to deviate or talk outside the scope not pertinent to what is on ground and check their response.
Please checked out who they claim to be on their WhatsApp page below;

Re: Olympic Trade Investment Are Scammers; Beware!!! by Madibah(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2020
They didn't scam you
They schooled you
Since you refused to have sense

U can get your money back a. Anyways
Segalink dey for you
Re: Olympic Trade Investment Are Scammers; Beware!!! by csolomon: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
maximudia:
Dear Brethren, I have just been duped of a 100K through my friend Mr Agogo Emmanuel’s Facebook account. As usual, we often chat and communicate via Facebook. But on this day dated the 30th of September 2020. Ignorantly I never knew that his account has been hacked by these scammers parading themselves as Olympic trade investors. He (scammer) advertise and lure me into going for a try into his new venture, and finally backing it up as a friend by assuring and promising to pay me back any of my money if anything goes wrong. With my greed, I foolishly fall a prey to their trick.
I need to let everyone to be aware of these new scheme of fraudsters so as to impede their nefarious activities. When they hacked into a social media account, be it WhatsApp, Instagram, or FaceBook to mention a few. Their target victims are people who are of close friends and relations to that hacked account. So please beware!
The Scammers account details;

Name: SUNDAY JIJO AKANBI
Acc: 2159706527
Bank: UBA
Tel: +234 805 952 0157, on whasApp
Tel: +234 814 642 4803, call goes through but a Fake-WhatsApp

Other associated Phone numbers;
Tel: +234 812 666 7436, claims to be Mr Bankole Emmanuel as the senior admin of Olympic Trade Investment. On WhatsApp.

Points To Note;
1. Don’t ever trust any conversation via any social media that has to do with Shady investment.
2. If you Must Pay money, Pay only to the Account Named Holder whom you know very well and can get reach of him/her at any time.
3. Almost all type of Scammers are always in a hurry about transactions.
4. Scammers do not write or talk in details, they always go brief.
5. Try to deviate or talk outside the scope not pertinent to what is on ground and check their response.
Please checked out who they claim to be on their WhatsApp page below;

Don't be fooled by these pretenders. Scammers are everywhere and they do a great deal of mischief to try to hide their schemes. I see a lot pretending to be representatives of Olymp Trade (they could not even get the name right), but are not actually affiliated with the broker.

Olymp Trade does not have account managers who will ask you for money. Always remember that. You manage your own account and you trade on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Custodian Lifetime Harvest Policy / Simpler Way To Send And Receive Money Working Online / CBN Please: What's Up With Hallmark Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.