Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This (1106 Views)

Sit-at-home Enforcers Working Against My Release, I’ll Never Forgive Them – Kanu / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo / Wailers Will Not Cease To Amaze Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by Kentursky(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Wailers are in cifia pains grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by DEROXMAN: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
grin I swear they can never realise politics of hate died in 706bc their lord don't move on but dem still dey wail till next 3 yrs

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by helinues: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Honestly ,I really don't know why some people are like this.

When we are in the weekend and not all the pharmacist stores open on weekends.

Where do you expect this people to get flagly from to cure their running stomach?

Cos with this news, the Pdp and Ipob miscreants must purge....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by dukeprince50: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
that Aso rock photographer sabi work.
As ugly as Tinubu, Oshiomhole and Goodluck is, him deh make dem fine

1 Like

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by Simplyleo: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op, you don't seem to understand wetin dey sup.

One thing you don't understand about ipob lunatics is that lamidi cownu has so successfully brainwashed the animals that anything about zoo politics doesn't make sense to them again.

One of the things he told them is that when the online country becomes operational, every single ipob miscreant will be as rich as mark Zuckerberg. Funny enough, they all believe.

Every single ipob lunatic now sees the possibility of becoming the richest in the world and remaining in the zoo now constitutes a stumbling block.

If lamidi cownu tell them today that Jonathan is not in support of secession, they will switch within splits of second and attack him like rabid dogs they are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Op, you don't seem to understand wetin dey sup.

One thing you don't understand about ipob lunatics is that lamidi cownu has so successfully brainwashed the animals that anything about zoo politics doesn't make sense to them again.

One of the things he told them is that when the online country becomes operational, every single ipob miscreant will be as rich as mark Zuckerberg. Funny enough, they all believe.

Every single ipob lunatic now sees the possibility of becoming the richest in the world and remaining in the zoo now constitutes a stumbling block.

If lamidi cownu tell them today that Jonathan is not in support of secession, they will switch within splits of second and attack him like rabid dogs they are.
[/s]
trash trash trash
yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Honestly ,I really don't know why some people are like this.

When we are in the weekend and not all the pharmacist stores open on weekends.

Where do you expect this people to get flagly from to cure their running stomach?

Cos with this news, the Pdp and Ipob miscreants must purge....
[/s]
more trash

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by helinues: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
more trash

Are you an ambassador for trash?
Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Are you an ambassador for trash?
[/s]
i want to have sex with you
Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by helinues: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
i want to have sex with you

No wonder there have been so many reported cases of homosexuality during the lock down in yeastern land...

Is homo now a proud of thing from poto.poto land?

1 Like

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
helinues:

No wonder there have been so many reported cases of homosexuality during the lock down in yeastern land...

Is homo now a proud of thing from poto.poto land?
respect a lady angry

1 Like

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by helinues: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
respect a lady angry

Ladies won't stoop so low to be cancelling people's post on NL
Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by selemempe: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
A Móslem thread filled with sons of Ishmael, the terrorist undecided

1 Like

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by colorsofrainbow: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
DEROXMAN:
grin I swear they can never realise politics of hate died in 706bc their lord don't move on but dem still dey wail till next 3 yrs
how I wish ur unrealistic reason for supporting APC's misrule will be realised in 2023..Tinubu 2023

1 Like

Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by DEROXMAN: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
how I wish ur unrealistic reason for supporting APC's misrule will be realised in 2023..Tinubu 2023
lol no one plays politics of hate again 2023 or not only some are still left in that dark spot
Re: Wailers Will Never Forgive Jonathan For This by nengibo: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
dukeprince50:
that Aso rock photographer sabi work.

As ugly as Tinubu, Oshiomhole and Goodluck is, him deh make dem fine
Post ur old man pic, if he is as handsome as Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Situation Room Urges Buhari To Reverse Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissione / #ENDSARS: I Took 13 Victims To The Hospital, I Did Not See Any Dead Body / Military Coups In Nigeria; All To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.