Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

"I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage (3846 Views)

IK Osakioduwa's 40th Birthday: Nollywood Celebrities Rock GOT Outfit / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by nwekeugochukwu: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
"I’ve Been Holding The Same Bum For 12 Years" - IK Osakioduwa Celebrate His 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Media personality, IK Osakioduwa, and his wife are celebrating their 12th wedding anniversary on Saturday October 3, IgbereTV reports.

IK shared throwback photos from their wedding on his Instagram page on Saturday morning as he wished himself and his wife many more years together.

He wrote:

''Woke up this morning and realized I’ve been holding the same bum for 12years. That’s Six Million, Three hundred and seven thousand, two hundred minutes. (Granted, it’s a South African spec bum). Time really does fly when you’re having fun. Oh and the owner of the bum is alright too. Here’s to many more years of love, health fun, and lots of bum holding. #12Years #NoRegrets #GodCreatedBums #AppreciateHisWork''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4FNMzhXxb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1366984/ive-holding-bum-12-years-ik-osakioduwa-celebrate-12th-wedding-anniversary-photos/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by Bola146(f): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations to you both. It's God's grace and not man doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by osamz007: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
AS I SHOWED THE MARKET WOMAN THIS, SHE GAVE ME A BASKET OF TOMATOES FREE

13 Likes

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by Netanya(f): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations IK . Your marriage will last forever

2 Likes

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by SpicyMimi(f): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations IK, funny guy cheesy

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good For You, I hope to experience the Same
Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by NobleAngell(f): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
IK, Bovi, Basketmouth... These guys have managed to keep it together for quite a long time. Very admirable.

3 Likes

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by doggedfighter(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by MickzyDonald: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
the lady go like sex die see as she dey wimp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by openbusiness6: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
The respect I have for IK ehnn, this guy na real OG. And his wife is so special, so pretty, so calm and so well behaved with fantastic character even though her dad is a retired military general or so. May God continue to bless your marriage. This is the kind of couple goals that youths should aspire to.

5 Likes

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good for them
Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by RealEzee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
IK the wildchild, senior bros congrats to y'all
Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Congratulations to them, Forever to go.

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by Rjyx934: 2:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Are you still struggling on making  funds to pay bills? are you looking for Passive Income or a way on how to Invest your Funds without Stories?

This management platform that provides a wide range of financial services.which includes interests across foreign exchange,crypto(BTC , ETH) trading, transportation...We believe in the creation of multiple income streams for sustainable wealth.

Join today and start making extra money daily on your secured Dashboard,if Interested visit the website

WEBSITE
W W W. H E R O S P H E R E. C L U B

1 Like

Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by Kemimarch16(f): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2020
Congratulations
Re: "I’ve Been Holding Same Bum For 12 Years"- IK Osakioduwa Celebrates His Marriage by ashewoboy(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2020
He was the ebuka of those dayscheesy. the guy cash out big time that time. happy anniversary.

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Lambo, Tacha And The Tussle For Kelechi Iheanacho. / Mr President Slapped Me =>gov. Amaechi (photo) / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.