Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

"Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification (31584 Views)

Bbnaija Diana Russet Celebrates her 26th Birthday with denrele & her Bbnaija fri / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by skywall: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Laycon probably owes her for his victory...she should charge him. Check my sig
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Iamgrey5(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
skywall:
Laycon won every week he was up for eviction, even while Erica was still in the show.

Or you didn't watch the show?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Olatlaccon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
djflexcy:
Keep blaming the innocent alcohol for your misbehavior
innocent alcohol...hahahahahaha u funny die

4 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by djflexcy: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Olatlaccon:
innocent alcohol...hahahahahaha u funny die
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by meobizy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
People still mention this one? Mscheew. For the next five years everybody will identify her as the female who threw away the chance of a lifetime over dick. She should not allow yes-people make her shy away from visiting a therapist. She has deep-rooted psychological issues which need ironing. Then again those are probably why she was selected. Ozo took the role of the housemate born into a stable two parent household.

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by djflexcy: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
skywall:
Smile, seems you didn't see the vote breakdown from day one Laycon was leading

8 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
You can't chase success and carry negroe matter for head at the same time. You will fail.

Next time, face the game squarely.

Both kid and laycon were your down fall. It didn't help that no female in that house could advise you because they all were envious and wanted a taste of kidwaya...especially that bent waist 1% vee who could only seduce an agbero to like her and wash her pant.
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by lastchild: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
I've been supporting bbnaija from inception and attacks anyone that criticizes it, now this is my first time of saying that am tired of bbnaija news

the show is over, we should let it go and wait for the next year's edition

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
We know that gin fûçk with all of you grin
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by dadavivo: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
Mental stress as a result of obsession for Kidd

Unfortunately you're a lady
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by stillmaticOG(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
This girl Sha no just like to wear bra

2 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by fyneguy: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
Unfortunately the disqualification cannot be reversed...just learn the lessons that's if you think there are lessons to be learnt.

Alcohol only brought out her deep-seated tendencies. Triky Tee and others were also drunk at other times, why didn't they do same?

2 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by whytediamond(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Aaa
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by GreenDee(f): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
hmmn..BBnaija matter never end!! it's all done,the mistakes have been made, let's focus on more pressing needs jare.
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

I thought this bbn of a thing has stopped already..

Why are we being disturbed with it every now and then.
From Laycon to Erica to kiddwaya to Nengi to Dorathy,
haba.., we're tired already..,
Please let it stop.

Stop ke?

Sorry! Especially not within this timeframe when it just ended some days back.

At least from now till December, as long as you'll keep using opera mini(and opera news) and this forum, get prepared to see more of these.

Get ready to see things like;

(BBN pesin) dancing Zanku or doing this or that tik tok challenge. Rushed in and out of somewhere. Buys this or that.

Very useless info with no dyme of a value innit

3 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by fyneguy: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Taste and see. I had it last weekend. Never gonna touch that shit again

did you wish death for someone?

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by fyneguy: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
afroniger:
Na jealousy over Kidd and Nengi cause am. After Kidd don straff am wella, she come vex say Nengi wan 'cockblock' am, come take out her frustration on an innocent pesin.

lol exactly...Laycon was no longer available to be used to ''pepper'' Kidd.

3 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by dahmie2013: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Our star girl.. Beautiful Erica! smiley

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Lovinghauwa: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Abalado:
Stupidity is the problem you have ,you turned BBN house to ur father's house,,you forgot where you were coming from,,you have learnt your lesson in hard way now
this kin Judgina, na wa for you o, you too just showed some atom of stupidity

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by MrLacoste4: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Stop crying over a spilled milk... u can't unfuck wat has been fuckéd

3 Likes

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Dshocker(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Does anyone notice her dark knuckles

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Awoo88: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blame it on alcohol. She publicist is telling her to blame it on something. This girl is evil. Every body knows that, the truth in the head when there is no alcohol in the stomach usually comes out when there is alcohol in it. The oyibo people call it dutch courage. The babe not get level tell drum stick say she no like him like that. Gordon kankai get her level. She is a coward
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Homoth(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lol, she was "shocked"

Erica and PMB are entangled with each other, don't be shocked when you affirm my vision, �

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Taste and see. I had it last weekend. Never gonna touch that shit again
mix a little with lemon ice and pepsi, you will never stop drinking that shit. if you drink the whole bottle straight no diluting then you would hate that shit.

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Benwallt(m): 7:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
I just found out that this girl truly fine sha, so Kidwaya just knack her blue black green yellow like that. Fvck u Kid
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Longman180(m): 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
djflexcy:
Keep blaming the innocent alcohol for your misbehavior

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Who da hell is she? We don't know her over here in Miami. sad

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
No amount of alcohol can make someone utter such mean words. She was just saying what has been in her mind for long. Did you remember when she looked down on Wathoni saying Kidd has no taste being with Wathoni.

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
gypsey:
mix a little with lemon ice and pepsi, you will never stop drinking that shit. if you drink the whole bottle straight no diluting then you would hate that shit.

That shit straight fuccks you up quicker than a yahoo boy gets to pick his maga
Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by fof1: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:
tongue

Gordon's Gin should be classified as hard drug... Erica ran mad that night

But alcohol only reveals the inner you that you hide through self control

(But alcohol only reveals the inner you that you hide through self control)
This is a Big Lie,Pls. You don't need to be Tested. "...Give String Drink to him that is Ready to Die..."

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

I thought this bbn of a thing has stopped already..

Why are we being disturbed with it every now and then.
From Laycon to Erica to kiddwaya to Nengi to Dorathy,
haba.., we're tired already..,
Please let it stop.
if you dont like the news then just skip it. That's what i do. They will always be fans!!

1 Like

Re: "Alcohol & Mental Stress" - Erica Talks About Her BBNaija Disqualification by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dshocker:
Does anyone notice her dark knuckles

I did. But that she hypo-ed was already known from the BB house. Her melt down night her in the garden when she had bum shorts on, her derrier was blacker dan crude oil.

Luckily I’m a fan of ebonies and TBaj was my “crush” for the season

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Tuface Idibia's Pretty Daughter Celebrates Her 6th Birthday [photos] / Lola Omotayo Defends Peter's Photo With Street Hustlers In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.