Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) (29555 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Na Dem, dat tribe na curse to Nigeria
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Surfacebaba: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
don't Bleep but u na no dey hear,see am ,,
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by rali123(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jafar1:
Why not take the kid to an orphanage instead? Evil!!
These days, Anambra and bad news..
More like 5 and 6..

You think they will accept the child at a motherless home? Think twice please, they dont cos they will say to you, you can take care of the child. They only pick child/children without physical parent. I use to live close to one so I know...

Abstinence is just the key.

2 Likes

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by sureteeboy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
YoungLionken:
Why would you abandon your child for Christ's sake? Why open your legs like 9:15 when you're not ready for what comes with it??

Witchcraft is truly in different dimensions. Africans are only concerned about the one can transform to a cat,owl..

There is no excuse for;
1. Cheating.
2. Killing.
3. Witchcraft.
4. Prostitution.
5. Hating...
9:15 or 12:20
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by talivite: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
The heart of a man is desperately wicked
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Baby is lucky the Skull miners of South West didn't find it, Biafla amaka!! grin
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by mkpologwu(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Since nobody saw who dropped the baby, the headline is wrong to say dropped by the mother, at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by RichyAD(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
anambra with the trophy no one else can collect it from them
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Jafar1: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
rali123:

You think they will accept the child at a motherless home? Think twice please, they dont cos they will say to you, you can take care of the child. They only pick child/children without physical parent. I use to live with one home so I know...

Abstinence is just the key.
Maybe u are right, but that doesn't justify the mother's action.
Also, dropping the baby inside a gutter is never a good a good idea.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
All these Abakiliki street girls know how to do is to collect dick
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jaysolu:
Baby could've been stolen from the mother and dumped by wicked family members to punish them
it's far fetched but possible

Only in Africa anybody can just dump a baby on the road and it'll be almost impossible to locate the parents.. smh
Spot on
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by harjay1986: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
Instead of abandoning d innocent soul, she could ve either sold d baby or used it for money ritual. Why waste d baby to dirt and dust cry

sorry are you alright,... please I think you need attention at yaba left
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
Some foolish bigots will still come here and blame Buhari
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by mu2sa2: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu must hear this, and Buhari must be held responsible for not providing security to prevent it in the heart of ipob land!
Igbo kwenu!
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
I wish babies can see where they are going.... they would go to the family that are crying and praying to have just one. Thank God the baby is still alive.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by jUeLiZ: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lord please guide my steps.. don't allow me to settle down with any girl who has committed atrocities like dis and share in her punishment and suffering,, because dis woman alone need to suffer for 600 years.

2 Likes

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
csn01:
Children is from God, even children gotten out of wedlock.

True talk.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by maak400: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
If it’s not anambra, it will be Enugu or abia, this eastern region needs cleansing, too much evil abominations occurring everyday.
#PrayForAnambra

2 Likes

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Holuwasegun1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
What a world!!!

Check my signature to see what I can offer you
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Always82: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
were are Igbo amaka group.come see bloda pikin for gutter.

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by SavageMaster: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
Instead of abandoning d innocent soul, she could ve either sold d baby or used it for money ritual. Why waste d baby to dirt and dust cry

Money ritual is worse, abeg.

She should have given the baby up for adoption
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Fourwinds: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
check your brain settings again
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Eriggs:
It seems the devil now lives in this Anambra state. Evil things happening there on a daily basis. Make una fear God now, make God no do una like Sodom and Gomorrah soon. What a terrible state of a state!

I can bet my two balls that the mother of this child isn't from Anambra .

na one of these agbo sellers from the skull mining region born am ....that's their heritage apart

thank God they didn't mine the little baby's skull
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Igbo kwenu! Them go throwey Chibuzor grin grin
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

I can bet my two balls that the mother of this child isn't from Anambra .

na one of these agbo sellers from the skull mining region born am ....that's their heritage apart

thank God they didn't mine the little baby's skull
useless talk
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
gypsey:
Baby is lucky the Skull miners of South West didn't find it, Biafla amaka!! grin

Aswear man ....I'm really happy for the poor child
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:

you reason like a cow ....

1 Like

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Sweetcho: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Many want they dont get many get they dont want! Who can dump such a precious little darling like her. What a wicked world. May God bless her with a loving family and protect her
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
ANAMBRA AGAIN!
CURSED STATE
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by molbic(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Anambra and Ogun I don taya for una
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
you won't see them wailing IGBO AMAKA to this

fucking tribalists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos / Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos) / Burial Poster Of Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife & Apprentice In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.