Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) (29559 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by telkevog(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
It is possible that the wicked mother is in this nairaland reading and making comments on this post.

If any lady attack me na she born am, and if any guy attack me na him give the belle!

1 Like

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
What if the baby died... Will it go to heaven
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
telkevog:
It is possible that the wicked mother is in this nairaland reading and making comments on this post.

If any lady attack me na she born am, and if any guy attack me na him give the belle!
mad manny lol
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Name him moses
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
Instead of abandoning d innocent soul, she could ve either sold d baby or used it for money ritual. Why waste d baby to dirt and dust cry
Use the baby for money ritual? ......No difference between you and whoever abandoned that baby, wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
jUeLiZ:
Lord please guide my steps.. don't allow me to settle down with any girl who has committed atrocities like dis and share in her punishment and suffering,, because dis woman alone need to suffer for 600 years.
This is my prayer too.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Exodora: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
We need to have open conversation about shit like this.
Still don't know why she is getting the blame alone , wonder why the efulefu is not blamed.
Don't quote me if you are not a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by jUeLiZ: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
This is my prayer too.
God will answer us brother
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Cathryna99(f): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
obasi101:
Instead of abandoning d innocent soul, she could ve either sold d baby or used it for money ritual. Why waste d baby to dirt and dust cry

Oponu angry

1 Like

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kestolove:
Na Dem, dat tribe na curse to Nigeria
you heard about it because it happened in the East.,
But if it happened in the West, hmmm! You won't even get to know about it because By now the baby's skull might be dangling in a boiling water or has been mined and the baby could've been a history.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kestolove:
Na Dem, dat tribe na curse to Nigeria

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession

Lalasticlala seun Mynd44 Oam4j
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
enemyofprogress:
useless talk
shatup I say
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
Orpe7:
ANAMBRA AGAIN!
CURSED STATE

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Lalasticlala seun
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Respect55(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
Anambra is now the soddom and gomorra of our time.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
Anambra and horrible news are like...

Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
DamnnNiggarr:

[/s]
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
[s]
DamnnNiggarr:

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession

[/s]

Stop it
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by omooba969(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Jacksparrow7:
What if the baby died... Will it go to heaven

Question for our Daddy G.O Righteousness89 smiley
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Stop it
I'm just reminding the guy.
It's a kind of reminder, nothing more.
Orderwise, I would've used the (Report) button if I really want him sanctioned.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Igbo Amaka,
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Alaenyieby(f): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2020
®️She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®️He is not your husband, you are having/had sex with him, collecting money from him and you think you are a sharp girl. You are an armed robber, robbing people with your body. #Repent

®️She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother you're part of the problem. #Repent

®️A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see before we believe? #Repent

®️ I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. #Repent

®️ You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" #Repent

®️Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

®️ Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®️Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek God first. #Repent

®️Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's your enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want you to hell and miss heaven #Repent

®️Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if you like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®️God can change you from Ajebutter to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebutter life make you forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®️If you're not ready you can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but you can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®️If you don't respect your parents, you've disobeyed God. #Repent!

®️ U neglected Your family & Relatives, and u are good to the whole world, u are wasting your resources and Time, go to your family and help those that are in need, indeed that is actually a good way to make Almighty God happy with U & accept all your good deeds and forgive You.

®️I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why you rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect your Lord. Don't take Him for granted too.

Thanks for your attention.

Copied.
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Yenyenyen
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Zazzzu(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2020
who remembers the story "wedlock of the gods" hmmm later dis guy will come back and be chopping the woman
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by misterniyi: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2020
This life is not balanced sha

Me I dey here....7 years I dey find pikin

Person com get am easy easy com throway am for gutter.

Honestly if I swear ehn........
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by salam8528: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
In mama peace voice, born troway
Re: Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) by Danielfresh(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Y give life to a child when you know fully well you can't be able to cater for such a child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madam Who Ordered Thugs To Brutalize Security Guard Finally Arrested. Photos / Burial Poster Of Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife & Apprentice In Cameroon / Young Man Murdered In Calabar And Dumped On The Road (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.