Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago (46038 Views)

Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Stella Damasus With Her Roommates In UNIBEN In 1997 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by juniormod: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Evil world, God help your people.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by YorubaNinja: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:
grin

Lol

Why did I laugh sef

Bros... na so e dey take start small small ooo. Abeg, go check into Yaba Left asap! cool
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Oracleforce: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
She wants to trend.....we know of this kind of ladies usually do in school....after they have served all boys on the campus they will come back and start claiming rape....there is a difference between rape and consented sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by pacespot(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
32 years
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Iamthoney(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
"I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago" - Actress Amaeze Imarhiagbe Reveals (Video)

Nollywood actress, Amaeze Imarhiagbe has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by her project supervisor when she was a student in the University of Benin, Edo State, 32 years ago.

IgbereTV reports that the actress took to her Instagram handle to make the revelation. So na now you come dey voice out? Call out the man’s name

She spoke against rape and sexual exploitation of women. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4GNCVBbbf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMuTSfAueM

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by johnwarax(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
SATANNIST:
you ae a benin girl which automatically makes u an olosho by default.
oloshos do not complain of sexual assault

May you not be stereotyped for wrongs you know nothing about. Shout Amen.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by tfelicityk(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Three decades and two years ago... Why the revelation now?

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by YorubaNinja: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
solmus:

Good advise for you , and may what you wish me be your portion in 7 folds by the authority of the universe

No dey open your mouth waaaa next time

I can in fact see say ur medulla don reach red level for real. undecided
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
BiggyB242:
I know rape is a bad thing, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest sin of all even higher than murder.

Potential rapist spotted. Imagine your mother goes through the same in front of your own eyes by 4 men in succession. Then you will.know what you are talking about.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
I honestly do not believe she was assaulted, because I see no reason why you'll keep such to yourself for 32 years.

If she was truly aasaulted and she hid it to herself, then she's a rape apologist for indirectly covering a rapist, thereby enabling him to do more.
have you ever been raped?

You think it's easy for them?

Some will even commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by kingemaker(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
In as much as I detest anything rape and their apologists, her statement about her abuser's sins to be suffered by the kids and grand children doesn't really go well with me. If she was right, then maybe she is also paying for the sins of her father and father's father.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
mytime24:
Yawn
WhatsApp??...I don't mean to be rude
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by seanwilliam(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
heendrix:
Madam no one cares if ur pussy was ripped off into two equal halves

Do females know how stupid they sound coming up with cock and bull stories as this
oboy i tire jare
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by openbusiness6: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
32 years ago Hmmm, so how old is she exactly? Because according to the Famousnaija blog, she's in her mid-40's. Anybody saying she was raped as a final year student in the university 32 years ago should be at least maybe about 48 years old, assuming she was say 16 years as a final year student, which is a very extremely rare and exaggerated figure. Most people finish secondary school around that age. The 32 years ago doesn't add up, Nawa!

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by kenesh(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oh Ameze! Where have you been all these years? Miss you and Sandra Achums. Wish you maamas can come back to nollywood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Oizee(f): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nukilia:
The supervisor for don old or retire by now...
or dead

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hideous
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Mayng01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
I hate the kinda women that do this, why are you just talking about this after 32 years for God’s sake. Why! What has happened to your mouth? You people are just causing trouble & destroying men & their career with your pussy. Ah!
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Auxtin85(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rape is evil I hate it just like I hate that ring or pin in your tongue.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Benwallt(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Old cargo. What about the grade you got after that. Madam go n sit down.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by DeeMain(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:
The trauma from sexual assault is often lifelong.

The fact she's just coming out on the issue shouldn't be criticised.

A lot of men here if they are the ones that were gang-raped by a group of hardcore fagg0ts wouldn't say a word.

Anyways, a word of advice to rape apologists... don't carry the same attitude to the Western world. It might not end well...

Wish I could give you a thousand likes.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
DeeMain:

Wish I could give you a thousand likes.

Thanks a lot Bro. Let's educate them. MOST of the comments on the FP are sad.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by DeeMain(m): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Thanks a lot Bro. Let's educate them. MOST of the comments on the FP are sad.

Very saddening commentary on how far behind we are as a people.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Komu1048(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please if you’ve watched her film pls signify cox I’m already thinking actress means olosho on ig

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by openbusiness6: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2020
Rape is evil, rape is criminal but rape victims need to know that the more they cover up the identities of their rapists, the more emboldened they are to rape others. So I think, the greater percentage of the power to break the vicious cycle of rapists and to get justice lies with the victims themselves. The government and the law (and the society) cannot prosecute or pursue justice against rapists with an invisible identity. If you don't let people know the identity of your rapist, then how can the society get you justice? People will only sympathize with you but they can't go further. So keeping the identity of your rapist secret enables rape to continue. Name and shame them, and even if they are not ashamed, naming them goes a long way to help government and society identify, prosecute and punish rapists or rape offenders. That's the only practical way I believe rape can be curtailed. The power of a rapist lies in the silence or quietness of his victim. Speak up and reveal the rapists identity, and let society and government handle the rest. You have the greatest chance of getting justice this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked / Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.