Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago (46036 Views)

Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Stella Damasus With Her Roommates In UNIBEN In 1997 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by lastclaire4(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
IamD18:
I honestly do not believe she was assaulted, because I see no reason why you'll keep such to yourself for 32 years.

If she was truly aasaulted and she hid it to herself, then she's a rape apologist for indirectly covering a rapist, thereby enabling him to do more.

It is not that easy to talk at that time. Even me that finished which day couldn't say what i was facing. My project supervisor tormented me. He started by being so harsh, my elder sister knew where it was going to. But she felt the man was going to ask for money.

Only my sisters knew and a very good friend of mine. My mum knew but I didnt tell her the whole story. So she was always praying that project supervisor should favour me.

Mind you, I never wore revealing clothes. We were two or three suffering this but all of us kept it to ourselves until one day he took it to the next level with my friend. She went to report to a professor that wasnt even in my dept. They changed her project supervisor to the HOD that minute. Two days later when the man knew that something was fishy, he told me to go and bind my project from chapter 4 he didnt even check the chapter 5. That was how I escaped it.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

Murder and rape are two different crimes...and both are serious and grave and should be treated accordingly.

She might be upside down, inside out or tumble over with another guy but at least she consents to it. It doesn't give someone the right to rape her.

Debating an issues that is gender base with a female, is an endless one. Adios
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by mohhabfarm: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Christmas Rice Auction sales has begun!
Caprice. =#15,000
Tomatoes rice. =#15,000
Mama Gold. =#15,000
Umbrella Rice. =#15,000
E.T.C.
Contact Custom Momoh Wahab on 08160604420 to place your order. Offer valid while stock lasts.

Note: Payment on delivery only for the order of 10 bags and above.

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by kolade560: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
They yaff come again....I mean confused gender
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by madjune(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
This lady no doubts was the best actress of the early 90s when girls like Genny were still in school.

She made classics alongside Keppy Ekpeyong, wonder what happened to that great actor too.
But mam, if you could still remember sh.t for 32yrs and still feel as raw, you'd probably remember it for 100 yrs and at that; I'd say you need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Joystark(f): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
BiggyB242:
I know rape is bad, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest of all sin, even higher than that of murder. A rape victim gets more attention than a murder case, most of these women exaggerate the situation just to trend. You touch babe booby she starts crying "I was molested" same girl having anal sex with one dude.

You are just unbelievable.
May anyone you care about never encounter a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by deco22(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
heendrix:
Madam no one cares if ur pussy was ripped off into two equal halves

Do females know how stupid they sound coming up with cock and bull stories as this
I hope they rape your mom and no one believes her story.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by deco22(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
BiggyB242:
I know rape is bad, but the way these women classify rape is like is the greatest of all sin, even higher than that of murder. A rape victim gets more attention than a murder case, most of these women exaggerate the situation just to trend. You touch babe booby she starts crying "I was molested" same girl having anal sex with one dude.
Lmao, she gave consent to the guy she is having anal sex with, she did not give consent to the idiot touching her boobs, are you guys just dumb or you are just trying to troll?
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by PraiseHim4ever: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
BiggyB242:
Bro sincerely, the penalty for rape is now condemed. Am typing this right from one of the Nigerian Prisons, tho not for rape case. U can imagine how bad warders, lawyers & even judges handle rape cases.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
BiggyB242:

Debating an issues that is gender base with a female, is an endless one. Adios

Only because you cannot be objective. You are only seeing things based on gender and already sound prejudiced.

Have a good night.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
I am not in support of rape or sexual assaults but this woman well at all, After 32 years now Na u think say you go talk. Hmm I just dey imagine the men you use kpekus assault too

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
Most males will never understand until they get raped by f@ggots.

I hear they are getting bold now. We shall see if your mouth can reveal much when you eventually become a victim.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by ImaIma1(f): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
I am not in support of rape or sexual assaults but this woman well at all, After 32 years now Na u think say you go talk. Hmm I just dey imagine the men you use kpekus assault too

When a statement starts with "I am not in support of rape but...", we know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by ofiko123(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
32 years ago and you are just telling us now..
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Zimzim2000: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
For some places in this world a 32 years old man is a grandfather now
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
ImaIma1:

When a statement starts with "I am not in support of rape but...", we know what that means.
Whatever
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Buksaylor: 12:22am On Oct 04, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
"I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago" - Actress Amaeze Imarhiagbe Reveals (Video)

Nollywood actress, Amaeze Imarhiagbe has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by her project supervisor when she was a student in the University of Benin, Edo State, 32 years ago.

IgbereTV reports that the actress took to her Instagram handle to make the revelation.

She spoke against rape and sexual exploitation of women. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4GNCVBbbf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMuTSfAueM

VIOLATED!
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by heendrix(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Hathor5:

You are disgusting.
Anyone who goes against ur Lies always do so no worries
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by heendrix(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2020
deco22:
I hope they rape your mom and no one believes her story.

She wouldn't be this stupid and I'm I'm surprised ur such clueless as she can be.

So it took her over 3 decades to remember she was raped? cower ur head in shame nigga
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Earnonline9: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Really
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by sunbreaker: 1:48am On Oct 04, 2020
Why she kept quiet since then?
nwekeugochukwu:
"I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago" - Actress Amaeze Imarhiagbe Reveals (Video)

Nollywood actress, Amaeze Imarhiagbe has revealed that she was sexually assaulted by her project supervisor when she was a student in the University of Benin, Edo State, 32 years ago.

IgbereTV reports that the actress took to her Instagram handle to make the revelation.

She spoke against rape and sexual exploitation of women. She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF4GNCVBbbf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMuTSfAueM
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by meobizy(f): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2020
...and we should do what with this information? There was no reveal who the man was neither if he is currently dead or alive. Madam should have sought justice at the most five years later. Her story is two generations ago; the children born then have their own children today. Lol. Some of the grandchildren from then have their own children. I’m looking at you Nairalanders who birth at fifteen to sixteen years of age.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2020
pacificom:
That case is already expired, only fresh cases are seriously dealt with. I even doubt if that your old skol lecturer is still alive after 32 years. Dust your ass and move on.

She did not say it to receive justice. She didn't even mention his name so it's not the point. She used her expereience as a way to point out that heavenly justice or in this case, Karma exists.

Maybe she recently saw the lecturer or lecturers children not doing well in life and believed his past sin has caught up to him.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Sixfeetbelle: 2:39am On Oct 04, 2020
BiggyB242:

And murder doesn't right? If you dig deep she was probably molested, the prof touched her inappropriately; same girl when one boy they lash upside down for him room

According to you, molestation isn't a crime since there was no penetration involved?
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by 4tomandchi: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Why speak out now why not when the heat was on... It's probably because you were a dumbass.

Blockhead.
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:48am On Oct 04, 2020
BiggyB242:

Most of these rapes wasn't done in the presence of their families but I'm not to referring to such cases. I'm talking about cases like the one posted. Probably the supervisor rough handled her, the way these women exaggerates the incident is something else just to get attention. A rape case get's more attention than a murder case in today's world.

No I'm not a rapist, even before I lash once the babe should say stop, omon I don wear my trouser non be me one girl go use take trend.

The one you are referring to (molestation or inappropriate touching) is another issue altogether. Yes women sometimes call it out as rape. That is definitely a lesser crime than murder and rape (proper). But rape is a very serious crime and many a times it is even followed by murder. It strips a woman (or boy) of all dignity and can mentally scar her for life .

You are right. Murder is a worse crime because life is important after all. However , we cannot compare which is worse when it coms to handing out punishment.
Just as murder, rape too deserves the harshest of punishments such as death.

2 Likes

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by nick50(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2020
I don't support rape but Nigerian women should learn how to dress decently and how to be at the right place at d right time.. U can't visit a lecturer in his private apartment wearing only leggings or short skirt without panties n expect him to respect u bear it in mind that 'the way u dress is the way u will be addressed '
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by marylandcakes: 2:53am On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:
I honestly do not believe she was assaulted, because I see no reason why you'll keep such to yourself for 32 years.

If she was truly aasaulted and she hid it to herself, then she's a rape apologist for indirectly covering a rapist, thereby enabling him to do more.

This kind of statement coming from a fellow female is the reason why most women don’t report sexual offence, instead they choose to suffer in silence and end up taking to their grave. Even if it was 50 years ago does it matter?
Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by Paromarc: 5:00am On Oct 04, 2020
I get really pissed off when I come across bullcrap years long stories like this, the fact that she's an actress is enough to prove what she wants to gain from this. Female students that will be playing with male lectures as if they are even mates sef, when it happens, they will come be bothering us.

1 Like

Re: Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago by fof1: 5:45am On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:

What does this mean? If u don't believe her,why not Pass on than to utter this gutter Response. Be careful of such Thots on ur Fellow F.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Olumide Aderinokun's Infidelity: Chats With Yolanda Ayemo Nifise Leaked / Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.