Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? (278 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? by Paolaki(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
So one of my friend has this Calabar babe. she is very pretty and kind hearted and loves him like mad, but they had to split after university because my friend wasn't interested in marriage ( he wants to make something of his life first) so they splited amicably..

But life was hard for my guy, and he was in a situation where he needed money for something urgently and can't get it around.

Fast forward, babe is in New York doing her masters, but not still married and still contacts him.

My guy isn't ready to marry her but he needs the money, is it proper to ask?

Given their history?
Re: Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? by Pious101: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Paolaki:
So one of my friend has this Calabar babe. she is very pretty and kind hearted and loves him like mad, but they had to split after university because my friend wasn't interested in marriage ( he wants to make something of his life first) so they splited amicably..

But life was hard for my guy, and he was in a situation where he needed money for something urgently and can't get it around.

Fast forward, babe is in New York doing her masters, but not still married and still contacts him.

My guy isn't ready to marry her but he needs the money, is it proper to ask?

Given their history?

what was ur advise to ur friend since u re not d one?
Re: Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? by GreatMage: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pride my friend is very dangerous...

If you need help and you know the said person is able to fulfill the deed¿ Talk!
Re: Can You Ask Your Good Ex For Money ( Guys) ? by Paolaki(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
GreatMage:
Pride my friend is very dangerous...

If you need help and you know the said person is able to fulfill the deed¿ Talk!

not really

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Cope With A Long Distance Relationship / I Need Old Facebook Accounts. I'll Pay You If You Give Me 1 Or More / What I Don't Want To Expirence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.