Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria (53162 Views)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by brownbib(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
MAKING SENSE ���
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by WhizdomXX(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
Restructuring nonsense is just the fact that this useless democrazy we practice is a failed system, after 20 years it is even worse, there is no accountability, a bad tree can never yield good fruits as Christ exclaimed, restructure Nigeria into 7 pieces, you will have 7 different failed states, you can’t give what you don’t have, we are practicing a half baked system of Government.
All that points back to bad and incapable leaders
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by King44(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Mr shorty always making sense
Short woman Zzor always on my case chaii.

Happy Sunday
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
zoedew:
Finally here comes the real deal. The simplest solution to our situation! Restructure into 6 geopolitical regional structures with a weak centre to co-ordinate defence, external affairs, CBN/Currency and maybe tax. Nigeria will be set to fly. It addresses all the concerns that has made Nigeria as presently constituted a hellish experience for Nigerians!

How do you mean?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
King44:
Short woman Zzor always on my case chaii.
Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday Mr shorty lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by King44(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Happy Sunday Mr shorty lol
Must you call me short, as short as you are.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Lanre0: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2020
I always respect this Baba whenever he talks but one thing that do disturb me about Pastor Adeboye and some other men of GOD is what they do by collecting stolen money from politicians & other dubious businessmen as tithes.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2020
King44:
Must you call me short, as short as you are.
Just pray for divine intervention for additional height
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by King44(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Just pray for divine intervention for additional height
I am average and sexy, pray you get a fine looking guy that has same stature as mine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

The army can defeat boko haram but a few powerful people are benefitting from the cash that go into weapons or have u not heared of that b4
Well den who then tell you that some few army people won't sabotage the war to keep Nigeria one
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2020
King44:
I am average and sexy, pray you get a fine looking guy that has same stature as mine.

What of your shorty height,how are we going to handle that one
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by jidemojola(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Flier:
I still think Pastors shouldn’t get involve in this argument

Why?pastors are humans and they live and operate under d system that is not productive.i feel they have all the right to talk about it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2020
hmmmmm, Black Man In Govt Especially Naija, Get As E Be. Even If We Divide As A Country, D Greed 4 Money & Corruption Is Still In Our Blood. So, Let's Give D White People A Chance 4 D Govt Post Cuz, I Don't See Any Meaningful Thing Done In Dis Country Since 1960 To Date. We Av Been Independent 4 Good 60yrs But Nothing To Show Forth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Jack005(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Ategberoson:

I don't think you're a Nigerian perhaps a northerner

I have always see you as non Yoruba that you love to claimed, your insensibility is out of this world

but who's giving all these secondary school boys android phone? you will get sense when you finally leave your Father's compound
The idiot boy you just quoted is a middlebeltan.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by niyidenrele: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
J111333:
I did not witness Buhari's regime in 83/84 or so but after reading about it in newspapers, I joined in warning people about the dangers of voting for such a man in this century. People called us tribalists and wailers in 2019 and now they are the ones wailing.

Pastor Adeboye obviously was an adult at that time, witnessed the ills of the regime, still went ahead to support Buhari again and you're here talking about Alfa this Alpha that.

My immediate family members who matter to me have never and will never have a single dosage of change medication, sorry to dash your hope.

Sai Buhari till 2050. undecided
SMH, so only your immediate families members matters to you,
Imagine same person blaming Buhari, a typical signs of selfishness, just like many use to say , we deserve who ever govern us , cos , there is no way a despondent we rule , without you too , either directly or indirectly are not accomplice
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by supereagle(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Flier:
Elijah confronted Ahab on the national issues. Pastors should tell them the truth. My opinion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by moneycouttes(m): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
The man is right. Nigeria is an EMPIRE made up of different KINGDOMS. Nigeria is NOT a country. The fact is EMPIRES succed when individual kingdoms are allowed the FREEDOM run their own affairs and ONLY report to the CENTER or EMPEROR when called upon for a COMMOM PURPOSE.
The truth is THE NORTH will continue to cling to the lie that Nigeira is a country because the reins of power for that lie were given to the north. NB. The British only gave power to the North because the northerner is easier to "hold unaccountable".
The purpose for which Nigeria was created by the British has evolved. The POWER structure which holds it together NEEDS to evolve.
But last last all dis one na grammar because North no go gree.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
so you in the south, can you show me your prosperity? A loser is always a Loser, The Northerners are enjoying, & you from the south is suffering in your own country, a second class citizen of your fatherland, just curious is the Governor of your state Hausa Fulani?

The Governor of his state cannot provide him electricity and repair most of his roads because his hands are tied by the funny Nigeria unitary structure. His governor cannot also provide him security for the same reason. Unfortunately, the Federal government who would not have his governor provide him those amenities, would/cannot provide them either. Hope your blind eyes are opening?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Well den who then tell you that some few army people won't sabotage the war to keep Nigeria one
Money
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by hush15: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2020
omoharry:
Nice analysis.This is not bad at all.

I agree but to have both president and prime minister will only over bloat our governance model again. We can still do one of the two. If ots the Presidential systems, lets have it in its entirety where states are allowed to have their own laws, own their resources and generate their own finances while contributing to the center or better still, rather than have states, why not have a region with Elected Vice Presidents, then each region presents a candidate for presidency, Nigerians nominates who becomes President. Just like the EU system.

Or we just go back to parliamentary where national assembly members are elected and a prime minister is also elected in an executive capacity. This should work also for a multi ethnic nation like ours.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
flokii:
Some folks won't like this.. they killed regionalism and every form of true federalism with a fraudulent constitution thinking they would be the ones dominating Nigeria and Africa.. Gowon finished them with the zoning that gave Southern minorities a voice and freedom.

Back to d matter.. Restructuring is the way to go, it's what we in SW have always wanted. There will be progress in our States, for our people and outsiders alike.

Listen up, Yoruba Muslims said they neither want Oduduwa nor restructuring. You are in perpetual chain. So shut up.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by AlexJustin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
hmmmm
using mathematics to analyse Nigeria. as a civil Engineer, I'll use theary of structures and moment distribution method for mine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by AustineJohn908(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Money
Yes money but some southerners in the army(a few though) will sacrifice money just to get away from the north.
As at now many are tire of Nigeria and it military... they don't longer believe in it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by King44(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
What of your shorty height,how are we going to handle that one
I have a nice height short woman. There is no need to be worried about that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Flier:

Yap, essentially because they're not bona fide citizens of Nig wit full sacrosanct duties, rights & liberties!

Ur comment portrayed u as being so pupil & kindergarten in reasoning, analysis & submission!

Bomboclat!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:
Restructuring in Nigeria not feasible at least for now

Don't be deceived

Yap, it wil be best done in 10 to 20 yrs time of continuous mis-governance, militancy, immiseration, and insurrection!

It's apparently clear dt u know nothing abt remedy, proactivity & situation analysis!

Have u gone 4 ur Post-UTME?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Eastern region don't need all these noise because none of us voted for Mr Buhari, others can enjoy their change.

All d million votes recorded frm d East in d past elections came frm where? Huh?

Laughs...

Ur comment is very interesting & laughable!

Nwannem, gwa m okwu, bikonu!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by FullBlastLight: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Sincerely, you're wiser this. Show it please.

Until u correct ur line here everytin sounds as if u're commending d guy 4 his warped comment!

Do d moddy, ASAP!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Yujin:

Don't speak about that conflict in a simplistic manner. When Russia joins, the tide will change. Turkey is openly backing Azerbaijan and evecommitting troupes. You can see the French government telling Turkey that they're monitoring everything.
Try and find out the history of the particular territory in contention. The UN must understand the various complexities in territorial claims.
You just replied a man, who reads with his legs. Waste of energy.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Utopian20(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
I love the way PASTOR Adeboye uses mathematical expression to express his feelings.

From real analysis to complex analysis and then to vector analysis.

We need calculative minds in this country to govern us as citizens not a empty headed politicians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by gemini35(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
collum:

those two solutions are extremely impossible, lol
we hope and pray for a better country call Nigeria
you are wicked for praying for an illegal union called Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Whois(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
I believe it's best We go back to when we had four regional govt with 12 states

collum:
this present Nigeria challenges is beyond restructuring, the country should be shared into three or four parts. The average northerner believed Nigeria belong to them alone, an average southerner believe that resources used for the whole country comes alone from them, easterner believe they are sideline and punished, West believe they are comfortable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.