Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria (53178 Views)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by omoharry(f): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
hush15:

I agree but to have both president and prime minister will only over bloat our governance model again. We can still do one of the two. If ots the Presidential systems, lets have it in its entirety where states are allowed to have their own laws, own their resources and generate their own finances while contributing to the center or better still, rather than have states, why not have a region with Elected Vice Presidents, then each region presents a candidate for presidency, Nigerians nominates who becomes President. Just like the EU system.

Or we just go back to parliamentary where national assembly members are elected and a prime minister is also elected in an executive capacity. This should work also for a multi ethnic nation like ours.
I support state handling thier affairs with a prime minister at the center..We are too tribalistic to run a regional government ..if state are allowed to enact their own laws then there should be checks and balances becos our leaders are too power drunk to be given absulate power to manage their state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Benzemma(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Look at you that can't even write a simple English talking trash, What is Don in english?

None voted for him, take that to your english teacher.
some people don't know that when you are point one finger at somebody, the rest is pointing at you. That's why before you judge, make sure that there is nothing you will be judged for.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
The day the Yoruba start agitating for Nigeria's breakup marks the beginning of the end of the country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Bonnywest: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Can you refer to your father as "This One"? I guess not. Pst E.A Adeboye is somebody's father & grandfather. Learn some respect.

NeverBrokeAgainG:
This One is Still talking about Restructuring When We can Do Better as Separate Nations.

#BiafraExit.

Beside, Who is Watching The Azerbaijan Armies as They are Boldly Lunching Offensive and Retaking their Territories From The Armenian Soldiers??

I hope My Igbo Brethren Can Learn One or Two things from Them?

You don't loose or Leave your territory For your Enemies or loose it because the people in it want to beLeft alone

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by zoedew: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
ibietela2:

How do you mean?

Restructure NIGERIA along regional geopolitical lines. Ethnic concerns will be dissipated.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
jamace:
Pastor Adeboye thinks we have forgotten so soon that he blessed Buhari with his right hand, meaning Buhari was the chosen one and blessed GEJ with his left hand, meaning GEJ was forsaken in 2015 elections campaigns?

//HistoryNeverForgets
So he should have sent both of them out of his church? You guys reason with your butts at times.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Emmadoc: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
collum:
this present Nigeria challenges is beyond restructuring, the country should be shared into three or four parts. The average northerner believed Nigeria belong to them alone, an average southerner believe that resources used for the whole country comes alone from them, easterner believe they are sideline and punished, West believe they are comfortable.

If Nigeria should separate as you said... Who will now pay the money we are owing the Chinese ehh?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by berbs: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
J111333:
Pastor, go and sit down.

You see this change medication, Nigerians must complete the dosage. angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by collum(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Emmadoc:

If Nigeria should separate as you said... Who will now pay the money we are owing the Chinese ehh?

if she separate the amount owned can be shared equally
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Stellaify1: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
collum:
this present Nigeria challenges is beyond restructuring, the country should be shared into three or four parts. The average northerner believed Nigeria belong to them alone, an average southerner believe that resources used for the whole country comes alone from them, easterner believe they are sideline and punished, West believe they are comfortable.
true

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by jamace(m): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Misterdhee1:

So he should have sent both of them out of his church? You guys reason with your butts at times.
In the old testament, when a prophet gives a wrong prediction, he would apologise to the people for forgiveness, else the people will stone him to death. I and some well meaning citizens have been waiting on Pastor Adeboye to apologise to Nigerians for giving blessing to a man who is chastising us with scorpions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Ategberoson(m): 2:21am On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Metusela, stop trolling me and respect yourself

trolling who? what can one troll in a lifeless entity

you won chop beating ba?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by bamite(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2020
imhotep:
Adeboye has finally joined IPOB, and Asiwaju Jagaban will not like this.

Meanwhile, afamed, lzaa, bambambiglo and t9ksy must hear this.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2020
I was agreeing with everything the GO was saying until the stuff about traditional rulers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by writeprof(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
collum:

your points is core and vital, but such decision ought to have been taken b4 now when the taste of federal government and obvious power it has, have not been seen and enjoy by many. The painful truth is that people who would've facility quick and speedy restructuring process want to enjoy now or later the present system of democracy.

Well, I see your point, but the situation is becoming difficult for those who want to go and enjoy alone there as more Nigerians are getting the understanding that restructuring is a MUST. This is the ONLY good thing PMB govt has opened our eyes to, it will not make sense to just fold hands in helplessness.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by writeprof(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Emmadoc post=94609374]

If Nigeria should separate as you said... Who will now pay the money we are owing the Chinese ehh?[/quote

See excuse! The payment will be based on the projects in his region covered by the debts. Simple as ABC!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=bamite post=94619528][/quote]
where is pastor osinbande?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.