Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,838 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria (53605 Views)

#EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by vcheer112: 2:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Why pay more to watch DSTV,GOTV,NetFlix,ShowMax?when you can download and install iPLAYER TV APP NOW FOR FREE HERE https://iplayer.page/iplayertv and enjoy endless entertainment Live TV channels from sport,music,kids show,tech,wildlife,local and intl movies,local and intl news,religion & many more and enjoy features such as:
1- Watch over 356+ live streaming TV channels around the world
2- Watch anytime and anywhere
3- No data to watch your favorite TV shows?Watch anytime using ZERO DATA FREE model.
4- Tired of searching your favorite TV shows.Just select and add to favorite.Easy to access next time
5- Chrome cast to your TV bigger screen and enjoy large viewing
6- Read and post comments views by global users
7- Share live streaming TV contents to friends and family
8- No time to watch your favorite shows? Download and watch later
9- Chat and meet with friends and family watching same TV shows
10- No credit to call a friend? make unlimited FREE call and video chat calls
Enjoy unlimited user-friendly features and automatically qualify to win our $500 daily jackpot draw and watch extra 7 Days FREE.Connect iPLAYER TV App on ALL your devices such as smart phones, tablet phones, smart TV, chrome devices,PC,Xbox and consoles. 100% APP CLEAN AND ADS FREE.DOWNLOAD NOW AND ENJOY ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT

1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 3:24am On Oct 04, 2020
the major issue with Nigeria lies in its judiciary people aren't punished for bad behaviors therefore anything goes without consequences, secondly lack of leadership the cry for separation is loud now because Nigerians are not getting anything from the system, when we have a sincere and upright leader all things will take shape.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by nams77: 3:25am On Oct 04, 2020
Flier:
I still think Pastors shouldn’t get involve in this argument
Because they are not humans or Nigerians?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by DadaStephen1(m): 3:30am On Oct 04, 2020
openbusiness6:
Restructuring cannot work. Nigeria has practiced "true federalism" before which is = restructuring and there were still problems and political agitations and conflict. The only solution right now is self determination. Let those that want to take their destiny into their own hands and have their own country do so. We can still be collecting visa from ourselves. There's nothing bad in Nigeria breaking up, it is not a crime and it's not a death sentence. I don't know why people oppose that idea blindly. Before the British came and merged us together, were the various tribes not existing and living in their respective lands and territories by themselves? So why do people nowadays make it seem like if Nigeria breaks, it's like someone has dropped a nuclear bomb on our heads? For me, I think it's only the political elite and the 1% extremely wealthy class that control the economy, that want Nigeria to continue and I understand why they want it like that.

The emboldened part is exactly why the British conquered you in the first place.

Break yourself into fragments again and see what happens 50 years from today.

We need to resolve our issues anyhow and stay as one big Voltron against the wiles of the Wild West.

I pity una
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Sneh7(m): 3:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Get affordable land property

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by sizweba101: 3:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Did you discuss this with him when you visited the State House last month?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Cutiekatty: 3:52am On Oct 04, 2020
farem:
Those who wasted their destinies watching and voting in BBN are those who will wail most here.
Have they expended just 30 percent of those efforts on Nigeria, we would have crossed long ago. Rather, they are waiting for soyinka, Bakare to talk. Stay there. The problem with some brainless, ethnic bigots here is they will not even bother to read as long as it came from Adeboye.? Some even lack capacity to decipher such an engaging discourse.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by DedeNkem: 4:14am On Oct 04, 2020
Political criminals from the North are hell-bent to continue the status quo because it benefits them!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by ibedun: 4:57am On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:
Restructuring in Nigeria not feasible at least for now

Don't be deceived

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by isaythetruth(m): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2020
the zoo must break
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 5:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Flier:

Why? I think if they don't get actively involved, we won't get out of it. They were stealthily silenced and the whole country began to decline. Many of these political leaders attend their churches and secure their support: some are either key members or visitors of their churches. Even Buhari had to be taken to the Redemption Camp before his election in 2015. US is always an example of advanced economies just like many countries in Western Europe. The foundation of many of them was truth and righteousness preached in the name of Jesus Christ. They may have derailed today but that was their foundation. If pastors do the right things, good politicians will come up in Nigeria. Even bad ones will come asking them for directions. It is time they used the pulpit right for the liberation of Nigerians.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by openbusiness6: 5:37am On Oct 04, 2020
DadaStephen1:

The emboldened part is exactly why the British conquered you in the first place.

Break yourself into fragments again and see what happens 50 years from today.

We need to resolve our issues anyhow and stay as one big Voltron against the wiles of the Wild West.

I pity una
Oga there's nothing to pity, the western world has gone past the era of physical conquests. There are countries smaller than Lagos and living free, nobody from the "wild west" has attacked or has put them in chains. And population doesn't guarantee victory in modern warfare, your level of technological sophistication and external alliances does. Besides, upon all your togetherness as "Voltron", is your govt not still a slave to interests of the West since after amalgamation till today? That excuse doesn't hold water abeg. And please and please don't be comparing Nigeria to Voltron. It is an insult to the Voltron legacy. Voltron was a "defender of the universe", Nigeria can't even defend its own citizens who are been killed daily by kidnappers, bandits, terrorists, killer herdsmen and even the govt. The only thing Nigeria defends and protects are the interests, wealth and assets of the crooks exploiting and looting this country's commonwealth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by ibedun: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
You better go and apply for visa, and leave Nigeria, no break up of Nigeria will happen in your lifetime, the Military will take over power, to protect the sovereignty of Nigeria as mandated by the Constitution, what you should be agitating for is return to Military Rule, since democracy has failed us.

The same military that cannot fight Boko Haram? Nigerian men are cowards and the rag tag military knows that. Nigerian men deserve their continuing poverty resulting from their cowardice! Bastards!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by ibedun: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
None of the 3 options will happen, when the Nigerian people get tired of this so called wasteful democrazy, they will call for the return of Military Rule.

Something is worry you, coward!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by od501: 5:57am On Oct 04, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:
This One is Still talking about Restructuring When We can Do Better as Separate Nations.

#BiafraExit.

Beside, Who is Watching The Azerbaijan Armies as They are Boldly Lunching Offensive and Retaking their Territories From The Armenian Soldiers??

I hope My Igbo Brethren Can Learn One or Two things from Them?

You don't loose or Leave your territory For your Enemies or loose it because the people in it want to beLeft alone

Oga, for your own, remove any war from freedim theories. Igbo's cannot afford another war, believe me on that
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:
Restructuring in Nigeria not feasible at least for now

Don't be deceived
Why is it not feasible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by ibedun: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
Delta State is no 1, numero uno, We don’t beg, we are the ones paying the salary of the civil servants in your state.

Delta? I was already taking you seriously not knowing you are from that useless state!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Elvictor: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2020
ibedun:

Delta? I was already taking you seriously not knowing you are from that useless state!

lol, the Delta State is a camouflage, leave the estranged hausa man to type all the nonsense he was taught
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by kayjay69(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2020
"Restructuring is not feasible at the moment."
"Everyone must come together and agree to change."
"Pastors should not get involved in political discussions."

The above is the type of thinking that the average Nigerian has that has held us back for far too long. Imagine a human being with a brain and I assume some level of literacy suggesting the above.

In my view, Nigeria must be restructured or split there are no other solutions beyond this. The status quo is not sustainable and I fear if we do not address things now, what is coming will come for us all. Nigerians have never had a say in this coming togetherness that we call a country, Nigeria. Trying to superimpose western style of governance on a people who have a different set of ideals and way of life was never going to be the answer. The average northerner has a totally different outlook than the average southerner. The southerners, even within themselves, are too strong and too smart to give in to themselves. You can never have a semblance of a country if the people within the geographical entity don't agree to work together. This is why I believe this failed project, this horror reality show called Nigeria has to ended and the various regions must determine the best course of action for themselves as is consistent with their ideals, customs and way of life.

Now, do I really think restructuring or splitting is the solution to ALL our problems, NO! Corrupt politicians and the stupid imbeciles that support them will continue to exist but atleast the hope is since they will be closer to home they can be dealt with without the distractions and diversionary tactics of tribe and religion. Also, regional management of resources will curb this free access to money the entire country has gotten used to and will reduce corruption (hopefully). I know for certain the Southwest I am have our work cut out for us however I am positive that we can build and lead a viable nation.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Rapsodee(m): 6:28am On Oct 04, 2020
Abeg let's break up as soon as possible, even though things will may not be easy at first but we have better hopes of building something profitable and beneficial to the citizens.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by sammyboyz21(m): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2020
good suggestion from Daddy G.O
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by bobfash(m): 6:44am On Oct 04, 2020
You talk sense small but you spoilt it with your "This one" phrase. You don't talk to person of respect who senior your papa like that. Idiot

cry
NeverBrokeAgainG:
This One is Still talking about Restructuring When We can Do Better as Separate Nations.

#BiafraExit.

Beside, Who is Watching The Azerbaijan Armies as They are Boldly Lunching Offensive and Retaking their Territories From The Armenian Soldiers??

You don't loose or Leave your territory For your Enemies or loose it because the people in it want to beLeft alone

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by jimter44(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Restructuring is an issue in Nigeria. However, I think the major restructuring in Nigeria now is the minds of the people. With a defect Constitution, if can renew our minds by changing our attitudes, this country can move forward.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by OShepherd: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2020
farem:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/03/restructure-or-risk-breakup-nigeria-adeboye-warns-buhari
GOD bless you Sir! I'm sure this will also reduce the idiotic wastage we cirrently have in the name of governance! Not this negative Change mantra!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Odion2016(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Eastern region don't need all these noise because none of us voted for Mr Buhari, others can enjoy their change.

And you did not protest when millions of votes were counted for Apc in Ebonyi...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by aviara: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Creating a fusion of parliamentary and presidential system of govt as suggested by PST E.A. Adeboye will only duplicate functions and drain our resources. We need constitutional amendments that strengthens our institutions and kills corruption. Anyone beyond 65 years don't have any business in holding any elective office. We should have a roadmap for industrial and agricultural revolution. Beyond all, fairness and justice should be entrenched in our system
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by LegacyB: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2020
saintokwuluora:
Funny people, seems the odds are against Tinubu becoming the President in 2023, hence the new mantra from the Tinubu Yorubas. Una wake up in the evening.
Pls be calming down. The agitation for restructuring has been on since independence.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by LLobiorah: 7:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Odion2016:

And you did not protest when millions of votes were counted for Apc in Ebonyi...

No be only millions, nah billions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

#BiafraExit.

We cannot do better as separate nations believe me. How many African nations are doing better than Nigeria including much smaller ones like monoethnic Swaziland? As small as Ghana is there are still parts that want to break up which brings me to the reality of African situation. Most of the separatist groups are sponsored by external forces against unity and development of Africa.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by Le124(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2020
You lack manners, by addressing someone old enough to be your grandfather 'This one's and 2ndly your opinion does not carry any weight, because you can't say something now that social media or any news agency will take seriously.
Give your opinion and point honourably
NeverBrokeAgainG:

#BiafraExit.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by mattfeuter(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Flier:

Why shouldn’t they? Especially a man like adeboye.

I love the fact that he’s finally using his huge platform to call out the government.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Restructure Or Risk Breakup Of Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2020
blacknp:
Like Yeshua humbly exclaimed a bad tree can never yield good fruits, a corrupt minded race of people cannot bring out decent leaders, a zebra cannot give birth to a donkey, you are what you are stop deceiving yourself. Who do we blame for all the ills of society, if the churches were really speaking the truth, Nigeria won’t be these bad, there would have been more reverence for the Supreme one, too many churches yet we don’t see anything good from them, churches are the richest companies today, yet they don’t want to abide by the CAMA Act.
Stop talking deranged. The people have a choice of life or death to choose from irrespective of what is preached to them when they submit themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.