Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Masturbation; The Real Fact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation; The Real Fact (383 Views)

Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation; The Real Fact by Afrib(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
When it comes to talk on masturbating, most people play the saint role. At every point in life you may have indulge in the act or felt the urge to masturbate.
Ladies and gent are both involved, no one is left out.
Share your veiw

Have you ever thought of masturbating?
See...
Bursting Myth About Masturbation....
https://afrib.org.ng/?p=300

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs That Shows You Need To End A Relationship / WHY Slawormir Why Why Damn Damn Damn!!! / Relationship With Blood Convenient.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.