Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada (1062 Views)

Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun (photo) / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Justice258: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
A commercial motorcycle operator, Olanrewaju Adeyinka, 40, has stabbed his younger brother, Gabriel Adeyinka, 30, to death with jagged end of window louvre for bringing two life parrots home.

Olanrewaju said he returned from work and discovered that Gabriel, a driver, had brought the birds home, adding that his instruction that they should be removed was unheeded.

He told The Daily Crucible that in a bid to compel the younger brother to evacuate the provocative birds, a fight ensued between them and as they struggled, he (Olanrewaju) pulled a broken Louvre and stabbed his brother to death.

He explained that his brother died afterward. The incident took place days ago at Ilaro area of the state.

The remorseful Onlanrewaju who was praraded before reporters at Eleweran, the Ogun Police Command Headquarters by Police Commissioner, Kenneth Ebrimson, appealed to the government to pardon him.

He said there are three siblings without parents, lamenting that it Continue Reading Full Gist From Here
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
West side Africa
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Emperor4tune(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
this news is over 3 years old...
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Justice258: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by amuwo1980: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2020
He wanted to use his brother for rituals , it Is no accident , he probably wud have chopped off his organs if he could. These ppl feast on human flesh , tufikwa
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by amuwo1980: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2020
Emperor4tune:
this news is over 3 years old...
Na lie , it happened yesterday
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Mayng01(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Okay o judge, you hear am o, please I am pleading on his behalf as well o, don’t jail him o but you can sentence him to death sir. Thank you
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Karlovich: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Afonjaz killing each other since Awolowo drank poison
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Justice258: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
https://justiceblog.com.ng/29-year-old-alfa-caught-with-several-female-and-male-private-organ-with-other-human-parts-in-ilorin/
Justice258:
A commercial motorcycle operator, Olanrewaju Adeyinka, 40, has stabbed his younger brother, Gabriel Adeyinka, 30, to death with jagged end of window louvre for bringing two life parrots home.

Olanrewaju said he returned from work and discovered that Gabriel, a driver, had brought the birds home, adding that his instruction that they should be removed was unheeded.

He told The Daily Crucible that in a bid to compel the younger brother to evacuate the provocative birds, a fight ensued between them and as they struggled, he (Olanrewaju) pulled a broken Louvre and stabbed his brother to death.

He explained that his brother died afterward. The incident took place days ago at Ilaro area of the state.

The remorseful Onlanrewaju who was praraded before reporters at Eleweran, the Ogun Police Command Headquarters by Police Commissioner, Kenneth Ebrimson, appealed to the government to pardon him.

He said there are three siblings without parents, lamenting that it Continue Reading Full Gist From Here
Re: I Killed My Brother For Bringing Parrots To Our House, But Don’t Jail Me – Okada by Justice258: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
https://justiceblog.com.ng/cctv-caught-maid-dropping-her-excreta-in-oga-familys-bowl-of-food-before-she-dishes-meal-photo/
Justice258:

(1) (Reply)

Pay Us Taxes Or No Harvest Fulani Bandit Warn Farmers. / WANTED For Robberry Act / Rape: Covenant University & 'Zero Tolerance For Sexual Misconducts', Sacks Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.