Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

WANTED For Robberry Act - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WANTED For Robberry Act (1060 Views)

Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Hi ladies and gents,pls am in search of my brother in-law (my wife elder brother) who happens to be staying with us whenever he comes to Ibadan.But on this fateful day I had to travel for Christmas and left him in my apartment, though my wife couldn't go bcox she was heavily pregnant then so she went to stay at parents house pending the time I will be back buh to our surprise when I came back on Sunday,my brother in-law as package all our belongings including my landlady own (which happens not tonbe in the country) i was arrested and detained for several days bfor I was granted bail..pls anyone with useful information about how to locate him should.PLS am begging good people of nigeria to help me locate him ,the incidence as cause my family to be apart. pls call ds nos 08060316292,08030420181...the robbery incidence happen at APATA, Ibadan. His name is QUADRI LATEEF OLUWASEUN

Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Fahdiga(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
He might even be a nairalander and he will be reading this news from his hideout. he might even report the OP to the mods for posting 'fake news'
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2021
And his name is la thief cheesy

9 Likes

Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by ivolt: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
You are asking strangers to help you locate a family?
Quite strange.

1 Like

Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Lastoffourtnyt: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
how would you go and embarrass your sister in her husband house like this?

but seriously, la thief? how come is this just a coincidence?

but s
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Perfectsouth(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2021
what's with inlaws and stealing or swindling self?
They capitalize on the word inlaw to perpetrate their evil acts

I go help u be on the lookout, I stay around agbofieti
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2021
ivolt:
You are asking strangers to help you locate a family?
Quite strange.
...i know it quite strange buh ds his a voice of a man that's future is about to be truncated , my family is abt to be torn apart
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
Perfectsouth:
what's with inlaws and stealing or swindling self?
They capitalize on the word inlaw to perpetrate their evil acts

I go help u be on the lookout, I stay around agbofieti
...ohk..am very grateful
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
He might even be a nairalander and he will be reading this news from his hideout. he might even report the OP to the mods for posting 'fake news'
... u re rite ,am just using every available means to find him..I don't know wot to do again
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by ridwanlawal: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
I was like Lathief,why did You thief?
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by BigYash: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nack am jazz ,make the la thief craw back home.. Why will you leave a thief la tif in your home,and travel?
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by heniford2: 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2021
dude most have left the country by know your family in law should task themselves and pay up the damaged
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Tillatalk: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
La thief
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Andrenalin: 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Na real big thiefssssss
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
BigYash:
Nack am jazz ,make the la thief craw back home.. Why will you leave a thief la tif in your home,and travel?
ciously I no mind if I see correct one i go use am for am
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
heniford2:
dude most have left the country by know your family in law should task themselves and pay up the damaged
. sincerely I don't know wot my landlady want cox ve we proposed dt long before buh seems it didn't go down well with her...wot she's saying is dt she want her real properties back..#amcomfuse#
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by heniford2: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
toscolom1:
. sincerely I don't know wot my landlady want cox ve we proposed dt long before buh seems it didn't go down well with her...wot she's saying is dt she want her real properties back..#amcomfuse#
maybe you look for a pastor or any elders man to try to talk to her is not easy e dey vex too so reason with her, yes let me ask self waiting your Inlaw carry self and please remove that your Inlaw picture is not healthy
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by toscolom1: 8:17am On Feb 24, 2021
heniford2:
maybe you look for a pastor or any elders man to try to talk to her is not easy e dey vex too so reason with her, yes let me ask self waiting your Inlaw carry self and please remove that your Inlaw picture is not healthy
.he virtually carted away all d valuables in the house till spoons for eating.
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by ivolt: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2021
toscolom1:
...i know it quite strange buh ds his a voice of a man that's future is about to be truncated , my family is abt to be torn apart
If his family can't locate him, no stranger can.
Suspects usually have one family member they trust the most and would know their location.
Look inwards and you will find your answer.
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by americaninja1: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2021
Do you know any of his girlfriend?
Did he have any other siblings apart from your wife?
Do you know any of his friends staying around?
Only him can’t plan the heist.
If u have his number use a girl he knows to bait him,
Very easy catch.
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by ena5four(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
He might even be the first to comment grin , lol grin abi no be naija we dey again? grin

1 Like

Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Fahdiga(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2021
ena5four:
He might even be the first to comment grin , lol grin abi no be naija we dey again? grin
You no get sense
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by ena5four(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
You no get sense
Oponu Ayirada, No Dey Make Irrelevant Assumptions grin
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by Fahdiga(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2021
ena5four:
Oponu Ayirada, No Dey Make Irrelevant Assumptions grin
OP see who you are looking for here. the thief has been caught
Re: WANTED For Robberry Act by ena5four(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2021
Fahdiga:
OP see who you are looking for here. the thief has been caught
grin Lobatan!

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Covenant University & 'Zero Tolerance For Sexual Misconducts', Sacks Staff / Listen To A Conversation Between A Kidnapper & A Family Member Of The Kidnapped / I Sell Human Head For Only N4,000 –suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.