Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (48605 Views)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2020
No permanent in Nigeria politics , they all have one target

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nooel1: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
And on this day, ipob miscreants will withdraw their support for athifku for allowing the jagaban, Elrufai attend his occasion.

Your Mumu is of another planet. We heard you're on exile in Chad. Very soon you'll soon be ejected out of that your hiding place and sent into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2020
grin

I was there but, I no let camera see me #TeamKeepinItLowkey
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
And on this day, ipob miscreants will withdraw their support for athifku for allowing the jagaban, Elrufai attend his occasion.

SE can never be APC states , just know that boy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by jacoik(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria is the only country where leaders complain about leadership; where those who cause problems complain about the problems. We are in serious trouble.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by hardizzle: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
That is the reason why Atiku came back to Nigeria.... was wondering
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by gbolswag(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Politics aside...look at them....seating together
and some people will be fighting over what is not worth it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Emotionss: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Simplyleo:

I thought Atiku is a thief ?
Why are they ( tinubu and elrufai ) associating with a thief like Atiku ?

With fo*ls like you willing to defend and probably die for politicians, our leaders will never performe above average.

Keep shouting ipob up and down while the politicians loot your future and that of your children and grandchildren future away.

Nonsense and incunsequencal.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nooel1: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:

Lol..like I said in one of my post, their thugs and those who insult themselves all day just to support them cannot even hang around the fence or trees to have a glimpse of that event. They won't even be allowed to pack the used plates. These men are birds of a feather..they are never enemies.

You're right SmartProf, i checked the picture through out to see if i could find people like Simplyleo, Biggesthead, Solmus and co packing the used plates but all to no avail. Na wah o, so these guys are just online miscreants with no portfolio.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by solmus: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

You're right SmartProf, i checked the picture through out to see if i could find people like Simplyleo, Biggesthead, Solmus and co packing the used plates but all to no avail. Na wah o, so these guys are just online miscreants with no portfolio.

Shattap there Ipobians are the only miscreants we have in this great nation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by vioment: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2020
I hope they also find time to contribute ways to lead Nigeria to a progressive high way.

Senators need to help maintain order by creating laws that can keep govs, lgas, and the people humble. The judiciary need to uphold those laws.

As we can see leadership position is not a money making machine. It might give you dignity through your legacy but it is not a money mchine.

President Trump got sick and went to a hospital around him. Do you think America or any serious country will tolerate their president or leader going to another country's hospital for days or months.

Congratulations to both families tho.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nooel1: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:

Shattap there Ipobians are the only miscreants we have in this great nation

He pain am enter belle.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Simplyleo: 9:05am On Oct 04, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Must you low self esteem on all issues?
Must you read my post and quote me?
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel
Kingtblackhoc is greater than Tinubu in South west
Igbaloderaymond on the beat
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by SmartProf(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by nemynely(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
While you see strange bedfellows, they see common interests.
Or else how do you explain the sudden unity of all governors or sinators or legislathieves whenever anything threatens their collective means of livelihood.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

Your smartprof isn't smart at all. He's kettle calling pot black.
A bigoted Hypocrite he is

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Heavance(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Atiku son has done his wedding on a low o, with dignitaries in attendance.
One kutuwenji guy has scammed Chioma with assurance Chwenchy Chwenchy, claiming Covid-19 stopped him from getting married to her.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Rugaria: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2020
solmus:
cool

Atiku and Tinubu gisting

Old ACN friends and Business Partners.. Atiku and Ribadu had to give Tinubu front row seats because he was a shoulder they cried on when times were hard in PDP regime

Let El Rufai continue fooling himself thinking his betrayal can affect Jagaban of Africa, most of them turn Budillion drive Ikoyi to Mecca and Jerusalem before power only to start wailing of Godfatherism

Cry cry baby..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Igbaloderaymond on the beat
be careful angry
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by abuhlawal(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
I wanna see the couple not these congealed old faces.

Seeing is believing, I heard magu was also present, although some drama took place when he arrived

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Jalaw: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
So these people are friends!
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nooel1: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Your smartprof isn't smart at all. He's kettle calling pot black.
A bigoted Hypocrite he is

For speaking the truth?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Fulll:
[s][/s]
cc
lzaa imhotep Nooel1
this is the person you're talking to

his name is Muhammed Safiu oyedele
Solmus is comfortable in the Lagos Kaliphate

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady / Wikipedia Lists Killing Of Protesters Among Nigerian Army’s Engagements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.