Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (48625 Views)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
And on this day, ipob miscreants will withdraw their support for athifku for allowing the jagaban, Elrufai attend his occasion.
Stop this madness. BTW, I've never seen you call Boko Haram miscreants. SMH. God save you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by stealmatic(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2020
Jafar1:

Online teacher..
How much has ur english fetched you today?
Do u know that ur english is even worse..
Now tell me the difference between "Birds of the same feather" and "Birds of a feather"

Mumu boi
y d tin de pain u na?I never insulted u o,I only ask of rip English,he is a nairalander ,my English is not dat bad though
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by gregyboy(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2020
tunapawizzy:

U two don't need all of these....the enemies are united.

Dont mind the foolish yorubas always diving the south for the north for penut

They are born slaves
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by stealmatic(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

You’re correcting someone, whereas your English is not perfect as well.
It’s called “ Birds of a feather “.
fucking mallam i understand that,and i dnt insult him,am looking for a nairalander ripenglish he would have said something
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by obi58: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
And on this day, ipob miscreants will withdraw their support for athifku for allowing the jagaban, Elrufai attend his occasion.

F V C K YOU
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Dnt u guys get tired of these tantrums nd shenanigans?

See d ppl u guys re always fighting for, see dem making merry buh u guys will b fightin nd callin names on nairaland. Why re u guys so naive.

I will neva fight nor insult my fellow guys cos of politicians who at d end converge to make merry.

This one of d reasons Buhari said naija youths re lazy.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by chiedonedoor(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
1 Corinthians 6:9. KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of Christ is coming soon.
Repent to avoid HELL
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
osamz007:
the gathering of the rich u no fit see Mr bello here

shey na pdp and apc gum body like this no kill yourself for any politics oo my youths

Exactly wat i am tryin to skul some peepz who kill demselves for politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:

Lol..like I said in one of my post, their thugs and those who insult themselves all day just to support them cannot even hang around the fence or trees to have a glimpse of that event. They won't even be allowed to pack the used plates. These men are birds of a feather..they are never enemies.

U nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2020
ajebuter:

Aburo mi yarimo omo lbadan

I swear l have missed your bald head

And annoying comments and memes grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by VULCAN(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2020
You might be a nobody and as such were not invited.

But what of your father, was he invited?

Im sure neither of you were and it should be a time of reflection for you that with all your vitriol, hate and insults against a tribe that couldn't care less about your existence, you still have not been invited to sit at the table with those who you worship.

Take heart. Perhaps your child will one day get a seat at the table you so desperately seek to be a part of.

Keep Hope Alive.

Keep worshipping APC.

Perhaps one day it will get you noticed.

But in my observation of how God tends to work, it is more likely that one day you will be so humbled to the point where you will seek rescue and it will be denied you, till an Igbo man or woman who never knew you were a hater of their tribe will be called upon to deliver you.

After That day will be the last chance you will have to repent or destruction will be your lot thereafter.

Simplyleo:
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Jafar1: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
stealmatic:

y d tin de pain u na?I never insulted u o,I only ask of rip English,he is a nairalander ,my English is not dat bad though
Next time u correct someone, make sure ur correction is better than what u are correcting..
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Emotionss: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
solmus:

Shattap there Ipobians are the only miscreants we have in this great nation

But at least one take away plate reach you guys sha. Because it will be unfortunate if them no remember you guys.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by stealmatic(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jafar1:

Next time u correct someone, make sure ur correction is better than what u are correcting..
I think u are sick up stairs and who told u am wrong ,or my English is incorrect,oga go and eat shit idiot
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

IPOB are dead, they don’t exist, they have been banned and dealt it.

Sai Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by solmus: 12:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

But at least one take away plate reach you guys sha. Because it will be unfortunate if them no remember you guys.

Eyah. Na take away plate be this be problem
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jafar1:
Birds of the same feather!
Yawns...

birds of a feather
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
And some dumb youths on nairaland will be insulting themselves because of these rogues....i spit
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Jafar1: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sleekfingers:

birds of a feather
Online English teacher!
Thank you!
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Jafar1: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
stealmatic:

I think u are sick up stairs and who told u am wrong ,or my English is incorrect,oga go and eat shit idiot

Lol. Who send u before?

Olodo! U are trying to correct someone when u don't know it urself... grin
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by zwonder: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
those boko boko will not com now Na innocent people dem go dey harm up-and-down useless cowards
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:

Lol..like I said in one of my post, their thugs and those who insult themselves all day just to support them cannot even hang around the fence or trees to have a glimpse of that event. They won't even be allowed to pack the used plates. These men are birds of a feather..they are never enemies.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Next news pls undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk

bro, thus your "in case you don't know......." shit you always write, do you just copy and paste or you write it everytime?
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Emotionss: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
solmus:

Eyah. Na take away plate be this be problem

don't you think after all your undignified defence towards the politicians, and they still didn't acknowledged your existence that you're nothing but a shameless entity ?
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by stealmatic(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jafar1:

Lol. Who send u before?

Olodo! U are trying to correct someone when u don't know it urself... grin
lolz ���
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Egbi2020: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
They use tribal and religious sentiment to keep the poor masses busy while, they keep looting our collective resources.
E political worriors how market? See them dining and wining together and none of u is nowhere to be found near even the street of the event.
Apc n pdp supporters I pity for ur generations yet unborn
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Money men and some youths will be killing themselves because of them, shouting APC and PDP without good job, while the money men children will study overseas, get a good job and marry themselves to keep on controlling the money and economy. How I wish everybody will wise up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by lovemoi2(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
While the Nigerians idiots are online fighting. They really think politicians whether APC or PDP care about them
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
The truth: wise people are always together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / Activist Harrison Gwamnishu Locates Little Girl Who Showed Support To Obi / Vivian Okeke Fails To Recite National Anthem, Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.