Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) (48590 Views)

Naira Redesign: Adamu, El-Rufai, Others Meet Malami In Abuja / Tinubu: Why I Delegated El-Rufai, Others To Answer Questions At Chatham House / Governors, Ministers, Shun Burial Of Late COAS Attahiru, Attend Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2020
OK oooo
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by SmartProf(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

For speaking the truth?
Just allow the fraustrated fool...he is just showing symptoms of stupidity. I know a lot of his type here I will use as my study subjects for my next research on encephalopathy due to their obvious brain malfunction.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
be careful angry
Shatappp
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shatappp
angry
avoid me
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2020
They don't really care about US
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Nooel1:

For speaking the truth?
Where is truth in what he said? He is condemns one and praise the other whose side he is.

He's a bigoted Hypocrite once again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2020
Happy married life, may God bless their union. Amen!
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Nooel1: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:

Just allow the fraustrated fool...he is just showing symptoms of stupidity. I know a lot of his type here I will use as my study subjects for my next research on encephalopathy due to their obvious brain malfunction.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by stealmatic(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2020
Jafar1:
Birds of the same feathers!
Yawns...
its birds of feathers,......,...... rip English where are u
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by hotseat: 9:44am On Oct 04, 2020
In the Nigerian political terrain, there are no ethnic, political, social, religious etc differences. What unites them is self-interest. How I wish the masses can extricate themselves from mental slavery. They use us to perpetuate their stranglehold on us the hapless masses. #Naijayouthsshineyoureyes
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Minjim: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2020
stealmatic:

You’re correcting someone, whereas your English is not perfect as well.
It’s called “ Birds of a feather “.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
What if obaseki was there....�
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2020
Tinubu there beside the grooms father....dear naija youth these people are united in the closet. They only come to the media to deceive YOU because me I am not deceived. They are united in looting. Atiku built his empire with stolen wealth while in government, Tinubu same thing. The real enemy is the elite class across all parties...stop fighting urselves becos of pdp apc and others they are all d same. The elite igbos don't fight elite yoruba, d elite hausas are friends with elite ijaws......elite Christians go to mosque to support their Muslim friends, religion and tribe is the tool they use to tear us apart. Wake up Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Minjim:
Ok
The law is for the masses n poor that fight themselves necos of religion n tribe to support the thieves. ...d elites live above it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by gregyboy(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
And on this day, ipob miscreants will withdraw their support for athifku for allowing the jagaban, Elrufai attend his occasion.

And the mumu yoruba people would allow tinubu
Attend a northern wedding when they are the ones pulling the hair from his butt hole against his presidency ambition

Indeed the log ib ones eyes may grow to overshadow ones sight, remove your log first you blind man before you point to others

Yoruba are cowards
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
[quote author=yarimo post=94584317][/quote]

Aburo mi yarimo omo lbadan

I swear l have missed your bald head

And annoying comments and memes grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by tunapawizzy: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2020
Roozzaay:
They don't really care about US
We dont care about ourselves..they are simply taking care of themselves, we will still abuse each other for them in 2023...d leaders are not the problem anymore

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by tunapawizzy: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2020
gregyboy:

And the mumu yoruba people would allow tinubu
Attend a northern wedding when they are the ones pulling the hair from his butt hole against his presidency ambition

Indeed the log is ones eyes may grow to overshadow ones sight, remove your log first before you point to others
Yoruba are cowards
U two don't need all of these....the enemies are united.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Jafar1: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2020
stealmatic:

Online teacher..
How much has ur english fetched you today?
Do u know that ur english is even worse..
Now tell me the difference between "Birds of the same feather" and "Birds of a feather"

Mumu boi
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by justmenoni: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2020
8th wonder of the world: NIGERIA tongue
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Bakin3(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2020
We construct Bio Digester(Modern Sockaway)
It's an improved technology in the treatment and management of human waste and wastewater. This system effectively takes away all challenges that are associated with the conventional form of waste management.
Once you have it in place,
✔you no longer call trucks to come evacuate human waste,
✔it doesn't smell
✔it doesn't attract flies or crokroaches,
✔just a small space is needed for it,
✔it's eco-friendly
✔and doesn't contaminate the groundwater
Check my signature.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by PremierGuy(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2020
The friendship and association between politicians is so deep, yet it will be the average Nigerian fighting themselves over them.
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Clothingonline9(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Jagaban the only person I can vote for in today’s politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
tunapawizzy:

We dont care about ourselves..they are simply taking care of themselves, we will still abuse each other for them in 2023...d leaders are not the problem anymore
We are our own greatest enemy
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Timatayo1: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
That one with red Cap is konkoso
Re: Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) by Oizee(f): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Karlovich:
From all of us at vulturebbqgrills we congratulate them on their wedding,
lol, u forgot to pray for una darling daddy and darling nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Jonathan Meets Adams, Obanikoro In Lagos / FAKE NEWS. PLEASE IGNORE / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.