Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (6733 Views)

Psquare Was Suspected For Sacrificing Their Mother For Money - Kemi Reveals / Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Jenny2u(f): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Nigerian investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has taken revealed Kiddwaya’s father, Terry Waya’s source of wealth.

The self styled independent investigative journalist made this revelation in a tweet she shared on micro blogging platform, Twitter on Saturday, October 3.

Kemi Olunloyo in her tweet described Terry Waya as a staunch supporter of the Abacha administration which today is known as one of the most corrupt regimes in the history of Nigeria.

Accordign to Kemi, Waya’s loyalty to late Abacha earned him some favours in Dollars and Pounds, with which he invested in lucrative businesses.

Kemi Olunloyo tweeted;

“Terry Waya was one of Abacha’s boys. He was loyal & worked hard for Sanni Abacha who seriously rewarded him in $DOLLARS AND £POUN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/10/how-terry-waya-made-his-money-kemi.html

4 Likes

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Remimadrid1: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Make I pitch my tent here. It is about to get bloody.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Golan007: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
No be lie.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by osamz007: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by GreaterFuture1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Young Terry Waya a Gift to all chickalas
I wonder why Terry Tha rapman always Called himself That.

1 Like

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Inkling(f): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
Madam don reason Waya.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 04, 2020
You always start from scratch. At least he didn't do yahoo. Like all these desperate and lazy boys finding a quick way to make money and doing illegal business like yahoo. Them no go fit go do small legitimate work like bricklaying, sales boy, houseboys?? Na small small but they won't understand
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 3:53am On Oct 04, 2020
Well, I'm relieved to know that it's not through fraud. Not that I care, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Eriggs: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Kemi on the beats
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2020
NobleAngell:
Well, I'm relieved to know that it's not through fraud. Not that I care, anyway.
but isn't benefiting from corruption at the detriment of your people worse than fraud ?

2 Likes

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by KosiGee(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2020
NobleAngell:

A corrupt politician who loot public fund and another crooked man who launder the money and helped the thief in office to move such money abroad...how are these individuals different from fraudsters?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Aunt Kemi on the beat.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by JaneYave(f): 5:54am On Oct 04, 2020
The other side of fame,your life becomes everybody's business.Good enough,the man doesn't mind.

1 Like

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Iceyjayz: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2020
How is that my business? I don't give a damn about him
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by solmus: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2020
cool

Every Nigerian Big man and Billionaire, especially Government Contractors had to be loyal to the Presidency

Big corporations owners also lobby Trump administration and are loyal to US President with donations and all just to get favour

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Stillthebest: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2020
IntersexSherry:
You always start from scratch. At least he didn't do yahoo. Like all these desperate and lazy boys finding a quick way to make money and doing illegal business like yahoo. Them no go fit go do small legitimate work like bricklaying, sales boy, houseboys?? Na small small but they won't understand

What is this one saying? Someone living large on the money that belongs to us all, Buying Versace, driving numerous Jeeps on our resources, and seeing himself as a lord. What's worst than Yahoo if not a money launderer?

1 Like

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by sacajawea: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Stillthebest:

What is this one saying? Someone living large on the money that belongs to us all, Buying Versace, driving numerous Jeeps on our resources, and seeing himself as a lord. What's worst than Yahoo if not a money launderer?
To think that all this money was from a relatively brief period of Laundering, the Corruption in this Country Humongously Magnanimous!
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by sacajawea: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2020
If you can load a Union Bank Current MasterCard Hit me Up
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Michealky: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Humans have different mindset. Some want to make it big by starting small and some want to make it big by starting big.
Not everyone must suffer to make it, the opportunities you have, use it wisely.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by KendrickAyomide: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
IntersexSherry:
shut up. Do u know how many times this terry has been arrested ? You wey they do bricklayer and sales boy, how far with your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by stalwart123(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ogundokun's colleague.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by frainc(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
See someone Abacha use to loot the country
He made his money through Abacha's loot

if you are a teenager please make research before you come here and argue with me
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Harpyeagle(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
fabiano09:

but isn't benefiting from corruption at the detriment of your people worse than fraud ?
So if u were in his shoes u would refuse the money from abacha with the belief that it's worse than fraud or u are caring for the masses?
He ain't the one who is corrupt. If he had rejected d money someone else would have taken it.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Harpyeagle:

So if u were in his shoes u would refuse the money from abacha with the belief that it's worse than fraud or u are caring for the masses?
He ain't the one who is corrupt. If he had rejected d money someone else would have taken it.
your response is the reason why Africa is the way it is today.

1 Like

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Do u really make use of ur brain? What's d difference btwn him nd dose who did yahoo? His is even worst to critically look at it... He made his money from the sweet nd death of the citizens while Yahoo makes their money from the sweet of one or two people which usually are always alive.

U think politicians are better than Yahoo boys? think again, if there was no yahoo bois spending money into d economy, Nigeria would be more difficult than it is now cuz ur politicians build there properties outside NG nd takes all ur monies outside NG but yahoo bois brings those monies in nd build their properties here providing jobs for ppl like u.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
KosiGee:

A corrupt politician who loot public fund and another crooked man who launder the money and helped the thief in office to move such money abroad...how are these individuals different from fraudsters?
Preach!
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

Do u really make use of ur brain? What's d difference btwn him nd dose who did yahoo? His is even worst to critically look at it... He made his money from the sweet nd death of the citizens while Yahoo makes their money from the sweet of one or two people which usually are always alive.

U think politicians are better than Yahoo boys? think again, if there was no yahoo bois spending money into d economy, Nigeria would be more difficult than it is now cuz ur politicians build there properties outside NG nd takes all ur monies outside NG but yahoo bois brings those monies in nd build their properties here providing jobs for ppl like u.
are you in any way justifying yahoo??
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
are you in any way justifying yahoo??

I will choose to hurt another person than hurt my family member. Doing Yahoo is duping the white man(anoda family) while politicians are hurting their own family(citizens).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sin!!see What This Female Secondary School Student Are Doing In Broad Day Light / Nigerian Guy Throws Tantrum After Babe Swallowed His 'seed' During Oral [PICS] / Popular Nigerians Who Are Scorpios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.