Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (6830 Views)

Psquare Was Suspected For Sacrificing Their Mother For Money - Kemi Reveals / Hushpuppi Says That He Used Linda Ikeji To LAUNDER MONEY- Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

I will choose to hurt another person than hurt my family member. Doing Yahoo is duping the white man(anoda family) while politicians are hurting their own family(citizens).
please just listen to yourself.. I rest my case
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
IntersexSherry:
please just listen to yourself.. I rest my case

I did read wat I wrote nd understood it... U should rather learn to live for ur family nd country before u start living for d rest of d world.

If Britain's or Americans or so were thinking about our well being before theirs, they wouldn't have colonize us... They put their ppl first but we foolishly in the name of "honesty" nd foolish "integrity" would sell our ppl out.

I pray for success to all the yahoo boys nd every other person or people who brings in wealth in whatever means they can from abroad to their country to develop nd curse everyone who takes out their counties wealth to develop abroad nations.
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

I did read wat I wrote nd understood it... U should rather learn to live for ur family nd country before u start living for d rest of d world.

If Britain's or Americans or so were thinking about our well being before theirs, they wouldn't have colonize us... They put their ppl first but we foolishly in the name of "honesty" nd foolish "integrity" would sell our ppl out.

I pray for success to all the yahoo boys nd every other person or people who brings in wealth in whatever means they can from abroad to their country to develop nd curse everyone who takes out their counties wealth to develop abroad nations.

they owe you nothing okay. All i know is Yahoo is wrong but if you want to keep doing it using all these reasons to justify your act, you are on your own. Don't blame anyone. We shouldn't just do things for ourselves or for our family but do things for the world. To make this world a better place..
Re: How Terry Waya Made His Money - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:33am On Oct 08, 2020
IntersexSherry:
they owe you nothing okay. All i know is Yahoo is wrong but if you want to keep doing it using all these reasons to justify your act, you are on your own. Don't blame anyone. We shouldn't just do things for ourselves or for our family but do things for the world. To make this world a better place..

YAHOO IS WRONG, ITS A FACT NOT WORTH ARGUING ABOUT BUT ITS FAR BETTER THAN BEING A POLITICIAN OR A SELLOUT. OPEN UR BRAIN AND THINK. YAHOO STEAL FROM OUTSIDE TO BUILD UR COUNTRY WHILE UR POLITICIAN STEALS FROM INSIDE TO DEVELOP OTHER PPL'S COUNTRY... WHICH IS WORSE? UNLESS U HAVE NO BRAIN IN U WILL U THINK POLITICIANS ARE BETTER...

END OF ARGUMENT WITH U... IF U STILL DON'T GET IT THIS TIME, ASK UR FAKE JESUS FOR HELP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Storms Toyin Lawani Wedding With His 6 Girlfriends And Their Child / Black Eyed Peas Female Star Fergie Flashes Butt In Public / Photo: Korede Bello And Buhari's Daughter Exchange Business Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.