Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Men... We Need To Stop This!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men... We Need To Stop This!!! (2281 Views)

MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! / Please How Do I Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Who be this simp? The women dey complain?
Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by Thattallgirl(f): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:
Nice piece

Cc Thattallgirl
cheesy Thanks again

It's a lovely piece and I'll love to add something little. To my understanding, men looking for a wife should pray for a prudent wife. And for every lady u come across, ask God to reveal her true nature to u. No matter how much she hides it just to get married, it'll come out. And look out for someone will similar beliefs and aspirations with you. So many men enter relationships and marriages and can't have an interesting conversation with their partners cos they have nothing in common to discuss. The husband can't talk about his work cos the wife doesn't understand it or care to understand, nor can the wife talk about hers.

This is just the little I can add

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by RedPanthar: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy Thanks again

It's a lovely piece and I'll love to add something little. To my understanding, men looking for a wife should pray for a prudent wife. And for every lady u come across, ask God to reveal her true nature to u. No matter how much she hides it just to get married, it'll come out. And look out for someone will similar beliefs and aspirations with you. So many men enter relationships and marriages and can't have an interesting conversation with their partners cos they have nothing in common to discuss. The husband can't talk about his work cos the wife doesn't understand it or care to understand, nor can the wife talk about hers.

This is just the little I can add

Woow.

Your brain is on fire. Wow

You're loaded

Wow wow wow

I love the salient points you raised. Just how. If many lovers follow this little tips you dropped, the world would be 1 degree saner and we'd have fewer issues

This part here " And for every lady u come across, ask God to reveal her true nature to u"

If only people would heed thus advice. I've asked God to reveal the true character of a few persons around me before and what revealed itself was disgusting
Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by Thattallgirl(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

Woow.

Your brain is on fire. Wow

You're loaded

Wow wow wow

I love the salient points you raised. Just how. If many lovers follow this little tips you dropped, the world would be 1 degree saner and we'd have fewer issues

This part here " And for every lady u come across, ask God to reveal her true nature to u"

If only people would heed thus advice. I've asked God to reveal the true character of a few persons around me before and what revealed itself was disgusting
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy I read many books and listened to sermons throughout last year. This year by God's grace, I'm doing what I've learnt. I'm still learning too.

And yea, we need to know the true nature of people we wanna be in a relationship with. It'll hurt big time but it's worth it. I've experienced it too

And thank you again cheesy
Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by RedPanthar: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy I read many books and listened to sermons throughout last year. This year by God's grace, I'm doing what I've learnt. I'm still learning too.

And yea, we need to know the true nature of people we wanna be in a relationship with. It'll hurt big time but it's worth it. I've experienced it too

And thank you again cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy If only people would listen. Too many dysfunctional marriages everywhere embarassed
Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by Thattallgirl(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
RedPanthar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy If only people would listen. Too many dysfunctional marriages everywhere embarassed
Very sad
Re: Men... We Need To Stop This!!! by MissJoy29(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
cassyrooy:
It felt so touching I got weak in the knees, you know that type you used on me on Wednesday shebi? Naim I use read. grin grin
Kisses...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Tears Family Apart / Which Side Of The Bed Should A Woman Sleep ? / 21 Signs It’s Just Sex… Not A Relationship ⁠

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.