Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? (2195 Views)

Drug Abuse Is More Prevalent In The South-West — Buba Marwa, NDLEA Boss / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? / Nigeria's Looming Genocidal Horrors, Brutalities, Anarchy And War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by History555: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:
the fools are here to blame the northerners again.. when 99% of SARS officers are Southerners.

awon oloriburuku gbogbo.

you mean the northerners are using very OWN BROTHERS to torment you guys?

Ogun kill all of you up there.

You are very dull. Too dull that calling u a dullard will be an understatement. How can 99% of sars officers be from the south

1 Like

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by SLAP44: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:
the fools are here to blame the northerners again.. when 99% of SARS officers are Southerners.

awon oloriburuku gbogbo.

you mean the northerners are using very OWN BROTHERS to torment you guys?

Who is the IG of police?
What % of DPO or Sars commanders are southerners?
Go and drink your medicine o
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by SLAP44: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2020
History555:

You are very dull. Too dull that calling u a dullard will be an understatement. How can 99% of sars officers be from the south

Do you even mind him, that's why they block every call for state policing.
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by HAccord: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2020
SLAP44:

Baba, you never jam.

The only way I can arrested or invited is if there is a petition against me. Shoe get size.

Know how the police works and scare their roadside korofos and constables with that knowledge when you jam them. Do it politely. They also have what they fear.
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by LukasPodolski: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2020
History555:

99% of officers in the South are Southerners, that's what I meant.

at least from those I've seen, now go call your brothers to order.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by SLAP44: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2020
HAccord:

The only way I can arrested or invited is if there is a petition against me. Shoe get size.

Know how the police works and scare their roadside korofos and constables with that knowledge when you jam them. Do it politely. They also have what they fear.

Actually, you don't live in Nigeria.

This one is here talking petition with Sars that will park a bus and be shouting orile orile orile? grin grin cheesy Enter for orile and then find yourself in the cell if you cannot pay for your bail. They even have POS machines now grin

Truly, you never jam.

1 Like

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by SLAP44: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:

99% of officers in the South are Southerners, that's what I meant.

at least from those I've seen, now go call your brothers to order.

And the sars men in the south also have a southern Inspector General of police abi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Daddysidhan: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
Madibah:

Have you ever seen the thugs in the north?
The thugs in the north are the craziest
They don't mind dying
SARS are usually scared of them bcuz they have population and they don't back off no matter what
Rivers too have thugs but I can say this that they don't have quarter of what the north have
idiotic reasoning, you mean only the northern youth has the monopoly of continuous violence?

1 Like

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Madibah(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Daddysidhan:
idiotic reasoning, you mean only the northern youth has the monopoly of continuous violence?

Your stupidity as gotten to its peak
Have you ever been to kano ?
Have you seen those thugs called Yan bola
They don't mind dying

North as more thugs than any other region in this country
They lack parental care there
They have more population
An average hausa man can kill you unnecessarily
An average man from the north is always ready for violence
They are always holding dagger and knife
The youths in the east and west ain't gonna fight no matter how bad it goes

Don't be a fool
A Lagos boy won't fight to death knowing he has family
But in the north they'll fight to death
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Langdon12: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Kalapizim:
Walk around Kano anyhow at night and see if they don't pick you up.

Same kano I come to every two months ? Oga sars no dey Kano. Infact you can drive from no mans land to buk at 1am with no police on the road. Come Delta try am. See Benz everywhere in Kano with small boys riding them. Police dey disturb them? Try an for Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by SLAP44: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Langdon12:

Same kano I come to every two months ? Oga sars no dey Kano. Infact you can drive from no mans land to buk at 1am with no police on the road. Come Delta try am. See Benz everywhere in Kano with small boys riding them. Police dey disturb them? Try an for Delta.

We have 2 countries.
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Kalapizim(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2020
Langdon12:

The same Kano I see police riding in school buses picking people up at Artiken, Onitsha, warri roads and Zaria road at night.

Play not to encounter those people my brother.
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Daniwak: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
It is because the South are cowards. They are scared of death, they don't come out to fight, protest and kill SARS. If SARS tries the rubbish up north, u will see killing and burning of SARS officers and police station. Plus our big men in the south are just useless as they can't speak up simply because they use these SARS officers to harass people in their domain

2 Likes

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by WhizdomXX(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:
Because the Southern leaders care less
Thank you. This is the helinues I know. Speaks the irrevocable truth without sentiments or lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Jostoman: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
They are sent to come and distabilised the South and to create fear for everybody's mind in the South so that nobody will have the mind of protesting against their evil decision since nobody is protesting in the north.
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
juvewalex:
Because we southerners are keyboard warriors that got no liver to face our oppressors.

Na only to dey form sophistication and dey make noise everywhere ,while Northerners dey out smart us codedly also we get leaders who are selfish and can't speak for us as well due to their unproductive political ambitions.

It's because most northern youths don't have a life. They grew up not going to school, not building a career etc. Some of them were kicked out of the house at a tender age to be put under the tutelage of some long bearded sadist that'll use them like slaves and indoctrinate them. In that scenario they don't have anything to lose if they die. Most southern youths always work to have a better life. That's why it seems northern youths are bolder. Have you ever wondered why you don't hear of any rich Northerner's kid directly involved in all this conflagration in the north?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by stieyven(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:
the fools are here to blame the northerners again.. when 99% of SARS officers tormenting our boys down here are Southerners.

awon oloriburuku gbogbo.

you mean the northerners are using our very OWN BROTHERS to torment us.

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:
the fools are here to blame the northerners again.. when 99% of SARS officers tormenting our boys down here are Southerners.

awon oloriburuku gbogbo.

You have a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by obyrich(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Just dey your dey and SARS will dey their dey.
For SARs wey dey stop and search people's phones arbitrarily?
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Grandmeister(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
LukasPodolski:

awon oloriburuku gbogbo.

That’s how it sounds when jihadists say America is sponsoring terrorism..and I ask, but they are using your brothers to do the dirty job. Same in the north when they say foreign bodies are the ones causing insurgency but the fighters are your brothers!
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by Yujin(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
chrisxxx:
The reason and the true reasons:
Most families in the North have at least a top officer in the armed forces. You don't threaten me with what I have in abundance. This is not the case in South where you see communities with no one even in the police as a constable.
South does not speak Hausa.
Police in the South fears Hausa language like hell. When next police stops you in the south even if you can speak English, use Hausa if you can. Even if the policeman doesn't understand Hausa and would prefer you speak English, insist as well you don't understand English. If that police man doesn't leave you because of fear contact me to know who born that police man.
My testimony:
I drive around my locality here with no stress by just saying 'Ranka Dede' to every police check point. I also use 'Salam Aleku' I don't even know the meaning. But it works like magic.

Temporary cure which will only worsen the situation in the future. If you have to speak the language of the oppressor to be free in your own ancestral land, then you're a conquered person and a slave. Tufiakwa.
Challenge the SARS like is done presently. Don't cower and subject yourself by feigning speaking his language.
Why are southerners this daft?
Re: Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? by DaBullIT(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2020
SLAP44:

The reality on the ground will shock you. One day you will be affected by it directly.

Back to your family members bro or sis whatever the hell you are

I've experienced Sars brutality and I have spoken against them several times, so before writing nonsense out of imaginary conclusion go through my posts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS / BREAKING News; Video;bishops Call For Nigeria Brakeup / "Wahala" As Self-proclaimed Biafran General Declares The Sovereignty Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.