Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS (2193 Views)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / Olonisakin Hands Over To Irabor As Chief Of Defence Staff (Photos) / Ndi Anioma Hails Appointment Of General Irabor As CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Ctorch: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ndi Anioma Hails the Appointment of Gen. Irabor as the Nation's Chief of Defence Staff.

We, the Anioma people of Nigeria, at home and in the Diaspora, congratulate our son, Major-General Leo Irabor on his appointment as the Chief of Defence Staff of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CDS) by our President and Commander-in-Chief, President Muhammadu Buhari. We are delighted that once again, our President acknowledges the abundant human resources richly inherent in our people and has made the propitious choice of assigning our illustrious son with the dutiful and strategic task of the defence, peace and safety of our dear nation. On the part of our illustrious son, Major-Gen Leo Irabor, we are of the utmost hopefulness that his military years of training, gallant experiences, operations and strategic engagements such as the Theatre Commander "Operation Lafiya Dole", Multinational Taskforce, Boko Haram operations and military commanding positions held by him, will speak and guide him in this new office. We also call on fellow Nigerians from every divide to co-operate and play the favourable role that will enable him and other appointed service chiefs, to succeed as the matter of security is a matter of collective interest for all of us. It is therefore in our interest that he succeeds in our battle so that we do not flounder in the boat we have all found ourselves. There is no doubt that the listening President Buhari, heeding national call, has laudably made a good and deserving choice, a man with vast experience and who is also a competent and patriotic officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have no doubt that Gen. Irabor, will deliver on the target for peace and safety through the body of successes that will ultimately strengthen the nation's formations and integrity, something we all pray for. With patriotism, we, the Anioma people of Nigeria, call on our son on the need for the realisation of the arduous task ahead of him in which case, he should employ patriotism in totality, status of a leader, undiluted military conduct and good working relations with others at all times; all of which have spoken in his previous years of experience. We, your Anioma brothers and sisters wish you well in this endeavour as we have no iota of doubt, whatsoever, that you will deliver honourably to make us proud and to further leave in the nation's book, the mark of a good name of the Anioma nation as entrenched in our "ezi afa ka ego" which translates "A good name is better than silver and gold". Congratulations to you once again! And many thanks to Mr. President. Uwaoma Anioma! Signed:

1. Chief Emma Ejiofor, Onishe Ubulu-Uku.
2. Chief Cairo Ojougboh. Akinuwa1 Anioma
3. Chief Augustine Emenim 1 The Iyase of Agbor
4. Chief Sonny OkohOshodin Ugbodu
5. Barr. Gloria Adagbon.
6. Chief Chris Ijibike
7. Okolobia Anioma Fred Bardy.
8. Ada Anioma QueenEsther Nwaise.
9. Ogbuefi Paul Odili.
10. Mrs. Afoma Clara Adigwe.
11. Mrs. Esther Nwogwonuwe Wright.
12. Comrade Marcus Enudi.

Emeka Esogbue.- Secretary, Ndi Anioma of Nigeria.

Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by tutudesz: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Congratulation to Anioma people (Delta North), Delta State and Niger Delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Submitting
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Congratulations my good people of Anioma and the Entire Igboland and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ctorch:

Ndi Anioma Hails the Appointment of Gen. Irabor as the Nation's Chief of Defence Staff.

We, the Anioma people of Nigeria, at home and in the Diaspora, congratulate our son, Major-General Leo Irabor on his appointment as the Chief of Defence Staff of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (CDS) by our President and Commander-in-Chief, President Muhammadu Buhari. We are delighted that once again, our President acknowledges the abundant human resources richly inherent in our people and has made the propitious choice of assigning our illustrious son with the dutiful and strategic task of the defence, peace and safety of our dear nation. On the part of our illustrious son, Major-Gen Leo Irabor, we are of the utmost hopefulness that his military years of training, gallant experiences, operations and strategic engagements such as the Theatre Commander "Operation Lafiya Dole", Multinational Taskforce, Boko Haram operations and military commanding positions held by him, will speak and guide him in this new office. We also call on fellow Nigerians from every divide to co-operate and play the favourable role that will enable him and other appointed service chiefs, to succeed as the matter of security is a matter of collective interest for all of us. It is therefore in our interest that he succeeds in our battle so that we do not flounder in the boat we have all found ourselves. There is no doubt that the listening President Buhari, heeding national call, has laudably made a good and deserving choice, a man with vast experience and who is also a competent and patriotic officer of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have no doubt that Gen. Irabor, will deliver on the target for peace and safety through the body of successes that will ultimately strengthen the nation's formations and integrity, something we all pray for. With patriotism, we, the Anioma people of Nigeria, call on our son on the need for the realisation of the arduous task ahead of him in which case, he should employ patriotism in totality, status of a leader, undiluted military conduct and good working relations with others at all times; all of which have spoken in his previous years of experience. We, your Anioma brothers and sisters wish you well in this endeavour as we have no iota of doubt, whatsoever, that you will deliver honourably to make us proud and to further leave in the nation's book, the mark of a good name of the Anioma nation as entrenched in our "ezi afa ka ego" which translates "A good name is better than silver and gold". Congratulations to you once again! And many thanks to Mr. President. Uwaoma Anioma! Signed:

1. Chief Emma Ejiofor, Onishe Ubulu-Uku.
2. Chief Cairo Ojougboh. Akinuwa1 Anioma
3. Chief Augustine Emenim 1 The Iyase of Agbor
4. Chief Sonny OkohOshodin Ugbodu
5. Barr. Gloria Adagbon.
6. Chief Chris Ijibike
7. Okolobia Anioma Fred Bardy.
8. Ada Anioma QueenEsther Nwaise.
9. Ogbuefi Paul Odili.
10. Mrs. Afoma Clara Adigwe.
11. Mrs. Esther Nwogwonuwe Wright.
12. Comrade Marcus Enudi.

Emeka Esogbue.- Secretary, Ndi Anioma of Nigeria.

I felicitate with Anioma Ethnic nationality on this deserved appointment.

I have to really agree that Ezi afa ka ego. Irabor Should do well to bring trophy of good representation to Anioma Ethnic nationality
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ezi afa ka ego, Umunne, I'm happy for Anioma, We mainland Igbos will retract our steps soon, Aniomas should be loved as much as possible, you guys had suffered a lot as Igbos, even if you deny being Igbo I understand but we will make everything up, you were not in Eastern region with us, you were Massacred, we will make it up,

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:
Congratulations my good people of Anioma and the Entire Igboland and Nigeria

The post said Anioma Ethnic nationality.

Can't you read or are you blind to the post?

Ka idaa anu Ife, Idaa afu uzo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:
Ezi afa ka ego, Umunne, I'm happy for Anioma, We mainland Igbos will retract our steps soon, Aniomas should be loved as much as possible, you guys had suffered a lot as Igbos, even if you deny being Igbo I understand but we will make everything up, you were not in Eastern region with us, you were Massacred, we will make it up,

Make sure you build a long bridge from Anioma to Enugu state to make it up for whatever you are making up..

Very long pedestrian bridge..
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Make sure you build a long bridge from Anioma to Enugu state to make it up for whatever you are making up..

Very long pedestrian bridge..
I will build a bridge if I have to
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I can read, and I'm not blind, even if Anioma becomes an ethnic group we will be by them, lol they said they are distinct that's the best form of respect they know their root
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

I will build a bridge if I have to

Do that because you can't sit in Enugu state and arrogate monopoly to yourself.

Who are you?

Let the bridge stretch to your state coz I don't we are concerned in their opinion.

We are very proud people and treat nonsense as stupidity.

So let your bridge be long enough...
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by tutudesz: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Leave them O! He is a Anioma Man from Delta State, Niger Delta and South South
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

I can read, and I'm not blind, even if Anioma becomes an ethnic group we will be by them, lol they said they are distinct that's the best form of respect they know their root

Yes and you have to respect that..

You are not even from there or even fee kilometers from there to speak on what they should do.

Even the closest neighbor no send and you are here losing sleep from Enugu.

Take your time.
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Do that because you can't sit in Enugu state and arrogate monopoly to yourself.

Who are you?

Let the bridge stretch to your state coz I don't we are concerned in their opinion.

We are very proud people and treat nonsense as stupidity.

So let your bridge be long enough...
If you are talking about a physical bridge No that's not what I mean, i mean the connection between brothers, ofcourse even before Niger Bridge was built Asaba avd Onitsha always crossed together, the bridge I will build is beyond physical strictures, real connections
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Yes and you have to respect that..

You are not even from there or even fee kilometers from there to speak on what they should do.

Even the closest neighbor no send and you are here losing sleep from Enugu.

Take your time.
I loose sleep for every Igbo, I'm the premier of Igbo province check my signature, avd read it loud
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
tutudesz:

Leave them O! He is a Anioma Man from Delta State, Niger Delta and South South

I read it and acknowledged he is an Anioma from Anioma Ethnic nationality, Niger delta and South south republic.

I fully acknowledged that.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I read it and acknowledged he is an Anioma from Anioma Ethnic nationality, Niger delta and South south republic.

I fully acknowledged that.
This time the Name is Anioma, I guess that's a Benin surname also
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

If you are talking about a physical bridge No that's not what I mean, i mean the connection between brothers, ofcourse even before Niger Bridge was built Asaba avd Onitsha always crossed together, the bridge I will build is beyond physical strictures, real connections

Onitsha let alone Anambra didn't ask for your help.

Help yourself in Enugu state before looking for who to connect from that distance you are.
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

I loose sleep for every Igbo, I'm the premier of Igbo province check my signature, avd read it loud

Imagination can be funny at times.

The world is better in dreams..Lol
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Onitsha let alone Anambra didn't ask for your help.

Help yourself in Enugu state before looking for who to connect from that distance you are.
The Premier of Igbo province don't need to be asked before he act on Igbo interest, as far as I'm convinced it for Good
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Imagination can be funny at times.

The world is better in dreams..Lol
Yes according to the bible and maybe the Koran even the world is Gods imagination, someone got to start with imagination
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

This time the Name is Anioma, I guess that's a Benin surname also

grin Yawns.

Better go and get sleep and let the people of Anioma nationality enjoy their national cake..

You done too tear body for their matter even wen Dem no send u
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by gidgiddy: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
There is no ethnic group called Anioma, there was nothing called Anioma until 1976. Unless we are saying that a new ethnic group started in the 70's for people who have been around for hundreds of years
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

grin Yawns.

Better go and get sleep and let the people of Anioma nationality enjoy their national cake..

You done too tear body for their matter even wen Dem no send u
Let them choose if Nigeria came is better than the cake of Igbo peovince, Igbo is a nation and we are baking our national cake too
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Sammy07: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Anioma ethnic?

Ain't they sub tribe of Igbo's?
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

The Premier of Igbo province don't need to be asked before he act on Igbo interest, as far as I'm convinced it for Good

Errrm , Just build your bridge to link the two state. Anioma and Enugu

Others have serious economic activities to think of than mere illogical things..

Whatever una dey do doesn't bring food to our table.
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
gidgiddy:
There is no ethnic group called Anioma, there was nothing called Anioma until 1976. Unless we are saying that a new ethnic group started in the 70's for people who have been around for hundreds of years
Just play along and engage those thinking they are distracting Ndigbo let's keep them distracted while we work underground
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Anioma ethnic?

They are now an Ethnic nationality.
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Just play along and engage those thinking they are distracting Ndigbo let's keep them distracted while we work underground

When you finish underground, bring it overground so we can see grin

Dream dream dream.
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Errrm , Just build your bridge to link the two state. Anioma and Enugu

Others have serious economic activities to think of than mere illogical things..

Whatever una dey do doesn't bring food to our table.

By the time I'm done all Igbos will meet at Enugu, mind you I'm not from Enugu city, I know why I just Told you this but watch out, all Igbos will meet at Enugu soon, it will be like nothing you had dreamt of it will shock you the approach we had taken and Aniom, Ikerre, Ezza will join their brothers
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by AlexBells(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:

When you finish underground, bring it overground so we can see grin

Dream dream dream.
Do you read the tabloid, cause the media is doing their part, mine is to sit back, get your mindset and work on it, we are currently in phase 3, watch out
Re: Anioma Ethnic Nationaliy Hails The Appointment Of Gen. Irabor As The CDS by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sammy07:
Anioma ethnic?

And I hate and detest conspiracy theory before you say buhari appointed an Igbo man CDS.(Without troops).

Buhari appointed an Anioma man as CDS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HISTORYVILLE: Nigeria's First Notorious Armed Robber / Israel And Palestine, The Time Bomb For Abuja / The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.