Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. (357 Views)

Word Of Encouragement To Ministers Of The Gospel / Top 4 Songs Of Encouragement By Marvin Sapp / The Word Of God Is Powerful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2020
I don't know why things are not working out for me, I have tried everything( not negative things sha) just to survive in this life but yet no positive result. Now I am 34 years i can't proud of #500 in my account my fear is that when am I going to be successful. Am tired
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Bluezy13(m): 8:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Learn Tailoring (now fashion design) from a good designer, depending on your relationship with him, the financial agreement might be flexible.

Get an average provision shop in a busy street

Start selling clothes... preferably quality and presentable okrika in a crowded and semi-rural environment.

Get a loan, get a land, build self contain apartments in a school environment.

Start selling shoes... quality okrika shoes and not boutique demanding.

There are many other realistic options which I believe other posters will add.
But be careful of the likes of the comment directly below me.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by RedPanthar: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2020
If you come join my team. I can give you my word, within 12 months, you'll turn great. And the opposite of what you are presently

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2020
Me I've given up already, infact all I reason is the painless way to commit suicide and end this serious hunger I've been feeling for 3 months long(I've not tasted rice or peppery food for 3 months only bread and groundnut and garri thanks to the nairalanders that helped me with 2k and 1k respectively), constant headaches and fever.
I saved some money to start my salon, I managed to get it to about 75% complete then plan to start working there when the stupid association came to close my shop with police claiming I must pay 25k and 2 crates of malt with 2 carton of biscuits. My brother I haven't even seen 3k cash at hand talkless of 25k despite all my efforts offline and online for a loan. my rent is 3 months gone with no hope.
Eventually we all gonna die anyway
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
Learn Tailoring (now fashion design) from a good designer, depending on your relationship with him, the financial agreement might be flexible.

Get an average provision shop in a busy street

Start selling clothes... preferably quality and presentable okrika in a crowded and semi-rural environment.

Get a loan, get a land, build self contain apartments in a school environment.

Start selling shoes... quality okrika shoes and not boutique demanding.

There are many other realistic options which I believe other posters will add.
But be careful of the likes of the comment directly below me.
Thank you, but have learn a trade, but i don't have money to start, have been trying to save but hmmmmm.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
Me I've given up already, infact all I reason is the painless way to commit suicide and end this serious hunger I've been feeling for 3 months long(I've not tasted rice or peppery food for 3 months only bread and groundnut and garri thanks to the nairalanders that helped me with 2k and 1k respectively), constant headaches and fever.
I saved some money to start my salon, I managed to get it to about 75% complete then plan to start working there when the stupid association came to close my shop with police claiming I must pay 25k and 2 crates of malt with 2 carton of biscuits. My brother I haven't even seen 3k cash at hand talkless of 25k despite all my efforts offline and online for a loan. my rent is 3 months gone with no hope. Infact this might by last day if I didn't see anyone to buy my TV today even 5k I will sell(tv I bought 40k).
Eventually we all gonna die anyway.
pls sir take it easy, it's well
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Bluezy13(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
I saved some money to start my salon, I managed to get it to about 75% complete then plan to start working there when the stupid association came to close my shop with police claiming I must pay 25k and 2 crates of malt with 2 carton of biscuits. My brother I haven't even seen 3k cash at hand talkless of 25k despite all my efforts offline and online for a loan. my rent is 3 months gone with no hope. Infact this might by last day if I didn't see anyone to buy my TV today even 5k I will sell(tv I bought 40k).

Perhaps you need to talk to close relations.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

Perhaps you need to talk to close relations.
the only uncle who used to help a lot passed away, all the people I asked help from only give Corona excuses. As I'm typing this in hunger I don't know who to call for 2k to feed for maybe 2 weeks, tired of begging without getting actual help. If not for Airtel free opera browsing keeping me online to read threads I would have gone since.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by apstpaulg(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Op, just guard ur mind against evil thoughts after u hv said a resounding amen to the prayer below...
I PRAY AT THIS CONFUSING JUNCTION OF YOUR LIFE, MERCY WILL SPEAK FOR YOU...
I PRAY THAT WITHIN THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER, MERCY WILL SPEAK TO YOUR HELPER TO LOCATE YOU AND BRING YOU JOY...
SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU, IN JESUS NAME.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
You can call me for on spot phone prayer, and to share your testimony.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
apstpaulg:
Op, just guard ur mind against evil thoughts after u hv said a resounding amen to the prayer below...
I PRAY AT THIS CONFUSING JUNCTION OF YOUR LIFE, MERCY WILL SPEAK FOR YOU...
I PRAY THAT WITHIN THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER, MERCY WILL SPEAK TO YOUR HELPER TO LOCATE YOU AND BRING YOU JOY...
SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU, IN JESUS NAME.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
You can call me for on spot phone prayer, and to share your testimony.
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by xproducer: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." - Matthew 6:31-34

-----

"Then I will go to the altar of God, To God my exceeding joy; And on the harp I will praise You, O God, my God." -Psalm 43:4
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
All what I want now is good job, pls good people of nairaland help me. My location is Osogbo osun state.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by RedPanthar: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:

I'm interested in the TV situations hip and can pay higher than the 5k. Not buying because of your predicament but was planning on buying one just last week. If you have a desire to sell it, send me the pictures via whatsapp so I can see if it meets my interest. Check my profile for my whatsapp contact
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
xproducer:
Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." - Matthew 6:31-34

-----

"Then I will go to the altar of God, To God my exceeding joy; And on the harp I will praise You, O God, my God." -Psalm 43:4
Thank you sir.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
RedPanthar:

I'm interested in the TV situations hip and can pay higher than the 5k. Not buying because of your predicament but was planning on buying one just last week. If you have a desire to sell it, send me the pictures via whatsapp so I can see if it meets my interest. Check my profile for my whatsapp contact
Thank you Sir. I don't have data for WhatsApp now but hopefully tomorrow I will so I will send the pictures.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by RedPanthar: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Oshoooo:
Thank you Sir. I don't have data for WhatsApp now but hopefully tomorrow I will so I will send the pictures.

Okay
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2020
xproducer:
Sorry, but according to Jesus Christ, that only works if you surrender in entirety to Jesus Christ, and allow Him to begin, over time, building you up as you "Seek First the Kingdom of God...". Long story short, Jesus Christ calls for all those who will follow Him to abandon everything (literally loose house, home, job, family, respect, belongings, reputation... etc) at the point they decide to follow Him. His disciples, if you remember, did exactly that. They abandoned everything and walked homeless for a long period with Jesus Christ, learning from Him and God provided for them all through the way. When you read the book of Acts and the letters of Paul, those are stories of things that happened after they had spent approximately 3 to 3.5 years in the wilderness learning from Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ Himself declared that anyone who does not do that.... abandon it all to follow Him, is not worthy of Him.
Re: A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up. by xproducer: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Thank God, my brother.
--
humblejj:
Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? / Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa ( / Is This Spanish Words ? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.