Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video (1113 Views)

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures / This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by gidgiddy: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2020
The Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) took to the major streets of the city of Hamburg, Germany, to protest for independence of Biafra on Saturday, 3rd October

IPOB is an organisation that is agitating for an independence referendum to be held in the South East and some parts of the South South Regions of Nigeria

Although the Nigerian Government has declared them a terrorist organisation, the international community sees them as a peaceful group that is legitimately pursuing their right of self determination. The international community does not see them as terrorists.

Pictures and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl3tglVdp7Y

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Brandstudio01: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2020
Guys stop quoting me Oooo

I have nothing with any IPOB protest or Nigerian division whatsoever
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Uzomacharles: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I thought they said people aboard work tirelessly. From one job to the other

Even people that haven't travel to there neighboring states will still say BULLSHIT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Macphenson: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I thought they said people aboard work tirelessly. From one job to the other

You are still looking for #2k logo to design in Nigeria and you have the temerity to mock people who are living a far better life than you and wants a better life for you?

Just ask yourself how many logos you will design before you get money for international flight ticket.

If you answer yourself correctly and sincerely, then you know you should respect those people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Trynaija(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2020
The music, I like it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by longetivity(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
they should come and protest in Nigeria
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2020
longetivity:
they should come and protest in Nigeria

We are protesting in countries that will fight the war for you....if its just Nigeria and Biafra....we won't even border our selves

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Biafrannuke: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Biafra g'enwe mmeri!

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Ooni: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2020
My people must learn vigorous and colourful protest from IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by SLAP44: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Beautiful people

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Igbos when will you storm north Korea to protest for BIAFRA ? cheesy
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by yultater: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Guys stop quoting me Oooo

I have nothing with any IPOB protest or Nigerian division whatsoever

trash

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Elvictor: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria on fire
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Elvictor: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
I think Britain should be a better place to protest and also USA, I don't think Germany has anything to do with Nigeria or maybe Biafra want to be colonize by them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by nairalandankrah: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Umu chineke
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by prince2pac(m): 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ndi Nkem

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Brandstudio01: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
yultater:

trash
I won't kill you. But will make sure you remain alive to enjoy the consequences of your stupidity. In your next you'll know all human are not same sir
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Macphenson:

You are still looking for #2k logo to design in Nigeria and you have the temerity to mock people who are living a far better life than you and wants a better life for you?

Just ask yourself how many logos you will design before you get money for international flight ticket.

If you answer yourself correctly and sincerely, then you know you should respect those people.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chaiii you finished the Dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by div111(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
yarimo:
I sure say my obsession with BIAFRA no go kill me ? cheesy
shocked grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Storm Hamburg, Germany, In Protest For Biafra - Pictures & Video by mightyhazel: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I won't kill you. But will make sure you remain alive to enjoy the consequences of your stupidity. In your next you'll know all human are not same sir
lol..killiwee nwachukwu..

(1) (Reply)

We Will Follow You Wherever You Go, Emir Of Lafia Tells Osinbajo / Igbos Chose Peace, Dialogue And Non Alliance / RE: Goodluck Jonathan Built At Least 9 Federal Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.