Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures (3231 Views)

This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures / Man Flies Through The Swiss Alps For Biafra - Pictures And Video / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
I will go straight to the point

24hrs electricity

Our own freedom

Control of our oil and gas

Control of our airports and seaports

Our own passport

Free education

Free health care

Our own identity

Our own embassies

Our own oil companies

Our own army, airforce and navy

Our own law

Our own flag

Our own road signs

Our own banks

Our own police(Well trained, no carrying of ak47)

Our own government

Our national Football team

Our own TV stations

There are Many benefits of biafra and feel free to add yours because they are too many

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bonus from biafrans

Our own technology

Our own bet biafra , haha, this one sweet me

7 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Add yours

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
They don't want us to go because of all these wonderful benefits, but they have failed, biafra is already at 90%

10 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Helinues aka hellanus and his friend the Tinubu thug come and see the benefits of biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ablejesus26 Uwazurike thug come and see, haha

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Parachoko: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:
They don't want us to go because of all these wonderful benefits, but they have failed, biafra is already at 90%
Can you explain the steps ibos have taking in leaving Nigeria and how the ibos are been stop?

vasel15:

Mumu adaka boro was a fulani slave his brother said it, he never wanted any Republic, he was used as a distraction to kill ironsi
How can you be this daft

If I knew you are this daft, I 4 just read and pass

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
My spirit says I should type (I hope so)

I hope so ..

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Parachoko: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

What kind of Mumu question is this one? Are you living on planet pluto? Don't you read the news
Some of you IPOB guys no dey reasonable at all. Well, make you keep on wailing about Biafra online.

8 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Tingotoe: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
A teutonic delusion at best and a fools paradise. Lol grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
My spirit says I should type (I hope so)

I hope so ..

Nigeria is dead already

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tingotoe:
A teutonic delusion at best and a fools paradise. Lol grin

Yes it is always a delusion to a slave like you, freedom fighters have goals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Some of you IPOB guys no dey reasonable at all. Well, make you keep on wailing about Biafra online.

We don't just talk online, we act,everybody is sitting at home today in igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Our own airlines

Own own military technology

Our own president

Our own scientific technology

Many many and many I can't even list them all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Tingotoe: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

Yes it is always a delusion to a slave like you, freedom fighters have goals
And when is your delusion going to come to fruition? grin

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tingotoe:

It would come when you keep on mocking us

Please mock igbos very well

You don't know what you are doing to our spirits, haha

Mock us please we need it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Parachoko: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

We don't just talk online, we act,everybody is sitting at home today in igbo land
Best of luck. Nah through sitting at home una go get Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Tingotoe: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

It would come when you keep on mocking us

Please mock igbos very well

You don't know what you are doing to our spirits, haha

Mock us please we need it
Yeah good luck with all that grin
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by IDENNAA(m): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
The our own flag sweet me but Nigeria is not disintegrating anytime soon. I hate the Nigerian flag....I identified with it when I was ignorant but it brought nothing but bad luck!

I just with for an Igbo Republic NOT Biafra (there is something about that name Biafra that irritates my soul. Maybe because of the uncivil elements like Simon Ekpa that has hijacked the movement or the inclusion of non Igbos by NK) where everyone is Igbo so our republican nature can manifest and thrive....Olisa nulu bikozia

I have no doubt a Republica of Oraneze Igbo will be so beautiful because we will be starting afresh with a well thought out structure and constitution like is done in sane climes.

Siso uche Olisa ga eme.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by superCleanworks(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
malaria bad well well especially when e enter brain

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by IDENNAA(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tingotoe:

Dont you pray we disintegrate and have our own Igbo Republic ? That way you can have your Nigeria all by yourself and you can kill any Igbo you find in your Nigeria if they are stupid enough to stay there. Take your south south non Igbos/Ijaw and all their "oyel". We are tired of this useless country....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
IDENNAA:
The our own flag sweet me but Nigeria is not disintegrating anytime soon. I hate the Nigerian flag....I identified with it when I was ignorant but it brought nothing but bad luck!

I just with for an Igbo Republic NOT Biafra (there is something about that name Biafra that irritates my soul. Maybe because of the uncivil elements like Simon Ekpa that has hijacked the movement or the inclusion of non Igbos by NK) where everyone is Igbo so our republican nature can manifest and thrive....Olisa nulu bikozia

I have no doubt a Republica of Oraneze Igbo will be so beautiful because we will be starting afresh with a well thought out structure and constitution like is done in sane climes.

Siso uche Olisa ga eme.

I understand you because not everyone have the gift that I have

Nigeria is dead but you can't see it now

This country won't survive after the 2023

I agree with you I want an igbo nation I don't want to live with tribes that hate us

I still support kanu and simon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by IDENNAA(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

But , I thought you dont want Igbo because are all shades of evil....let these demonic devilish Igbo go and "cannibalize" themselves naa. These IPOB pigs , Osu , drug dealers , ashawos, baby factory , 2x2 shop having illiterate traders.....let us go with all our filth naa. Be courageous for a second, abeg...tufia!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

You are suffering from mental slavery
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
IDENNAA:

Dont you pray we disintegrate and have our own Igbo Republic ? That way you can have your Nigeria all by yourself and you can kill any Igbo you find in your Nigeria if they are stupid enough to stay there. Take your south south non Igbos/Ijaw and all their "oyel". We are tired of this useless country....

They are Bloody hypocrites, they don't want Nigeria to break bit they don't want an igbo man to be the president, no be Mumu be that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by superCleanworks(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
IDENNAA:

But , I thought you dont want Igbo because are all shades of evil....let these demonic devilish Igbo go and "cannibalize" themselves naa. These IPOB pigs , Osu , drug dealers , ashawos, baby factory , 2x2 shop having illiterate traders.....let us go with all our filth naa. Be courageous for a second, abeg...tufia!

what is this one saying?
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
superCleanworks:

what is this one saying?

You have a slow brain
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Best of luck. Nah through sitting at home una go get Biafra.

Freedom always start from somewhere
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry remove the seaports

All the 5 five landlock eastern states have no access to a sea, not to talk of a seaport

T for thanks

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

You are suffering from mental slavery

eyyah!
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

Freedom always start from somewhere

yes it starts with killing your own brothers if they do not agree to be slaves to your command which deprives them freedom of movement.

it starts with becoming the alpha and omega just because you have a mask and a gun but you dare not do it face to face.

it starts from letting people die at home from sickness because they can not go to the hospitals for medical emergency on mondays

it starts with pointing a gun at your fellow ibo man and taking his car in the name of what?

it starts with burning and killing those that have a different view and opinion from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Commends EKSG On Environmental, Social Impact Assessment Of Projects / Cross River State Lawmakers Embark On Hunger Strike / Senate Throws Out Electoral Act Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.