Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern (57236 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Churchill6767: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
capatainrambo:
iweala, Jonathan, obj, dangote, chimamanda, they all command more respect than Buhari

Buhari na person?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by apache4: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
I love @SmartProf ; if i were a girl, I'd freely date you !!!

SmartProf:
They will soon tag Wizkid as an IPOB yoot. I find it very stupid that once you make a critical statement based on facts, a slowpoke will crawl out from his/her psychiatric ward & quote you by telling you to face the East where u come from, without knowing one could even be from his/her tribe but has an intact brain compared to him/her whose brain has decomposed. I'm happy either directly or indirectly all of us have Nigerian roots and if we keep supporting incompetence, it's effects will visit the whole nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Minjim: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:
They will soon tag Wizkid as an IPOB yoot. I find it very stupid that once you make a critical statement based on facts, a slowpoke will crawl out from his/her psychiatric ward & quote you by telling you to face the East where u come from, without knowing one could even be from his/her tribe but has an intact brain compared to him/her whose brain has decomposed. I'm happy either directly or indirectly all of us have Nigerian roots and if we keep supporting incompetence, it's effects will visit the whole nation.

He's not Ipob.
If he is, he would just said , " Enjoy the change abeg."

That's what an ipob will say.
As if PDP is different.

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by hermesprogidy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:
I hope they are not doing this boy,if you have message to pass across to the government this is not the best way.
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Dalby(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:
I hope they are not doing this boy,if you have message to pass across to the government this is not the best way.

My thoughts exactly...
Person when them dey find, how them go roast, carry groundnut oil begin rub him skin like cream.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Kessythegeek(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
It's so surprising what people are typing here.... A man that cannot properly spearhead the affairs of his community shouldn't be regarded as a ''man''

Since Buhari has refused to act like a president that he is.... He can so be talked to anyhow — So far, he gets the message! Because he has failed in every Ramification!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Coldie(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Wiz don fuckup.

Make hand no touch am o
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by wetmenow: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
#KILLSARS#

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Kessythegeek(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dalby:

My thoughts exactly...
Person when them dey find, how them go roast, carry groundnut oil begin rub him skin like cream.

undecided undecided undecided

How should he have passed the message? The hundreds of youths police brutality has sent to their early graves? How was the message passed to their folks at home?

This is the same stupidity that is keeping Nigerian youths trapped in this poo of a country... Someone spoke up.. You people that can't even speak to your local government chairmen are here spewing dust.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
boolee:
You really don't know the Powers of a GCFR.

Stop displaying your ignorance.

Nah SM wizkid power start and finish.

Indeed SM is a leveler for all Men.

Enjoy the ignorance.

Pls what is d power of a GCFR?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
LINTUNE:
bro but lets be frank, wizzy passed his message in a very disrespectful manner, i have no iot of respect for buhari as a person, but common, this is the president for christ sake...

Nobody gives a fvk about respect. We care too much about respect in this country. Respect for who? Who no send you?

Have you read the typical replies when Trump tweet? Why should Nigerians respect the president when even the develop world don't respect their president over flimsy political issues?

Why should we respect someone who doesn't respect us enough to protect us??

What's my business with someone calling Buhari an old man??

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
You're deceiving yourself. This guy is more powerful in the international community than Buhari himself. The most vocal among the useless celebrities.

Star boy loud it.

Bro, take it easy o.

How can you say Wizkid is more powerful than the president of the most populous country (the largest market) in Africa.

Make una dey take am easy with your overhyping o.
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Xzellentgraphic: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wish he will listen
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by HappyCanadian: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
boolee:
[s]You really don't know the Powers of a GCFR. [/s]

Buhari is not powerful anything.. his powers ends in the core North.. he is a useless president

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Kessythegeek(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls what is d power of a GCFR?

Bro help me ask him... Can you see how cowardly the Nigerian youth can be?

Why hasn't Buhari use thesame GCFR power to change Nigeria? The same GCFR has Become a comedy amongst international communities.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by HappyCanadian: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:

What is d "best way" for him to pass across his message to govt? If he praised buhari on Twitter, would u say "if you have message to pass across to the government this is not the best way"?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by lastchild: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:
are you serious? he should speak it with manners like the way no one has done before abi?
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nchenches: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
But how could Abba Kyari die from Covid-19, but aged PMB who mingled with Abba Kyari did not contract Covid-19?

Still the talk of a masked young Jubril man as president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Kessythegeek(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Bro, take it easy o.

How can you say Wizkid is more powerful than the president of the most populous country (the largest market) in Africa.

Make una dey take am easy with your overhyping o.

Bro as it stands.... No level for Buhari.... His words no longer holds water... For trump to call him lifeless... That doesn't tell you something?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Notatribalist:
This is the reason our country remain this way..So somebody that has a voice can't speak up again? Shame on your type

They're senseless.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by aminusodiq(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:
and hope u realize wizkid is a Yoruba ... And of a Muslim backgrnd... Bfor u Igbos generalize ur stupid ideology abt Yoruba Muslims supporting this evil government cool
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by LINTUNE(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kleenatics:

Nobody gives a fvk about respect. We care too much about respect in this country. Respect for who? Who no send you?

Have you read the typical replies when Trump tweet? Why should Nigerians respect the president when even the develop world don't respect their president over flimsy political issues?

Why should we respect someone who doesn't respect you enough to protect us??

What's my business with someone calling Buhari an old man??
i hear u..
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Kessythegeek(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is why a revolution won't happen anytime soon nor in the distant future.... The Nigerian youth is cowardly!

burna boy no talk dem attack am... Na wizkid spoke up.. Some none entities are saying he should have printed a memorandum and sent to Aso-Rock...

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Passionate1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:
Don't be a coward!
Life is only as good as ur mindset.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Brushstrokes20: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Spot on wizzy!... Enough of nonsense!
After fela, it's wizzy
Fake felas should park well!
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by OfficialGaGa(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:

I hope u know u don't have sense at all.... and those people dat also liked ur stupid post...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ogaga87:
EndSARS will always trend but end YAHOO will never trend..

Just because Buhari wished Trump a quick recovery makes him a stupid person but inspite of the fact that America has the highest number of cases and death in the world due to convid-19, their president still reached out to us by giving us twenty ventilators.. That same man is now a patient to the same disease and wishing him well becomes an offense..

Mushin boy
Exactly! Remain wise
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Danny50: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Kessythegeek:

That one is a twitter E-activist
My man you nail it...The idiot is always chilling some where smoking weed forming FELA.
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by dingbang(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buhari no dey read Twitter.. cheesy
Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by LilyColin(f): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:

You must be mad. Eran iya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.