Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) (32606 Views)

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Akhirastriver(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Biological child fa
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
The country has no plans for them, everybody dey try survive, you want sweet ladies when everywhere bitter

Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I pity my Nigerian brothers who still have anything serious to do with Nigerian ladies. They are the most lazy set of people in the world and they got the biggest entitlement mentality ever with an extremely black heart. You hardly hear of news of a man maltreating a kid or any of his house help but our Nigerian ladies can't even live with their husband own blood sister kids or husband relatives because of their evil mind and stupid entitlement mentality.
A man will struggle to put himself in a certain high class position and along the line of trying to set up his fellow brothers who were with him when he had nothing,a certain lucifer will appear from somewhere and change his mind to stop assisting his family members and only focus on her and her immediate family and the guy is likely to comply na when money finish the stupid guys eyes dey clear.
All they know how to do is eat like glutton, with stomach starting to pop out like Geepee tank, make irrelevant arguments about bb9ja and Korea movies, share sex from hotel to hotel and taking pictures everywhere like they paid for it and posting it on whatsapp with a stupid caption claiming to be a boss lady. No plans, no goals, no nothing. Just bunch of liabilities looking for a stupid guy to shoulder her and her family problems. I pity any guy who's currently in that hook,40% of your life is already gone.

I pity Nigerian guys who still get serious or his thinking of settling down with a Nigerian girl especially the ones from the low and middle class family.
Guys are getting wise everyday that's the reason for the high count of evening newspaper all over nairaland and the country tongue
Just invite them over,login and logout and pass the liability to the next unlucky guy on the queue
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by luminouz(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I pity my Nigerian brothers who still have anything serious to do with Nigerian ladies. They are the most lazy set of people in the world and they got the biggest entitlement mentality ever with an extremely black heart. You hardly hear of news of a man maltreating a kid or any of his house help but our Nigerian ladies can't even live with their husband own blood sister kids or husband relatives because of their evil mind and stupid entitlement mentality.
A man will struggle to put himself in a certain high class position and along the line of trying to set up his fellow brothers who were with him when he had nothing,a certain lucifer will appear from somewhere and change his mind to stop assisting his family members and only focus on her and her immediate family and the guy is likely to comply na when money finish the stupid guys eyes dey clear.
All they know how to do is eat like glutton, with stomach starting to pop out like Geepee tank, make irrelevant arguments about bb9ja and Korea movies, share sex from hotel to hotel and taking pictures everywhere like they paid for it and posting it on whatsapp with a stupid caption claiming to be a boss lady. No plans, no goals, no nothing. Just bunch of liabilities looking for a stupid guy to shoulder her and her family problems. I pity any guy who's currently in that hook,40% of your life is already gone.

I pity Nigerian guys who still get serious or his thinking of settling down with a Nigerian girl especially the ones from the low and middle class family.
Guys are getting wise everyday that's the reason for the high count of evening newspaper all over nairaland and the country tongue
Just invite them over,login and logout and pass the liability to the next unlucky guy on the queue

Easy bro,eassssyyyyyy

Chai, you're bringing a lot of heat on this Sunday sha
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ahhhh ...... Mummy, this is bad nah. No matter how hurt you are, this is not a way to reprimand him. Do to others what you wish to be done unto you.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Kiddo01(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who else noticed that the address is too long for a lay reader.

Anyways, accept my sympathy little boy
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by hashtagged(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I don't know how your quote relates to this topic, but ladies were made to be like this whether naija or not
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
As my mama bad reach, she no do me this kind tin oh.
. Same as mine.... Wetin be her gain now undecided undecided
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by ibraheemlamar(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
If my woman tries this with my kids na saki you straight up
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Stallion93(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria is a Lunatic Asylum, So much mentally challenged people live here
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by kyuniii(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Which way nigeria? Same should be done to that ( wicked) woman.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Lighthammer(m): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Our women are gradually turning into a frustrated witch and evil minded entity
and they are taking out the frustration on innocent maids/children
the evil womans whole body should be slashed and rubbed with either cameroon pepper or the california reaper and she should be tied to a stake with a fire beside her
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is worst than Witchcraft....She shouldn't be living amongst humans...So Heartless.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by ukaface(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
This one no fit to be a mother.
In a sane environment,she would lose every right of been called a mother. But As say Naija Na stupid country, the poor child would still live with this human all in the name of say Na she born am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by judgementyard(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I doubt that you actually a lady.
Am happily married to a Nigerian Empress.
You sound depressed, get help bro!
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Igbo Amaka this one too na herdsmen Abi?
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Not everyone deserves to be a parent.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by ukaface(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
This ibo people . Why this wickedness.

When did Akwa Ibom become 'ibo'??
Na your type dey talk ' if no be Hausa or Yoruba,Na igbo' smh......get knowledge get understanding.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Raychee(f): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Flexherbal:
Poverty and illiteracy = ?

Equals to stupidity raised to the power of madness

2 Likes

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by SugarCake: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
doesn't even look like an eleven year old
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by omooba969(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
These savages again. undecided
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by sloo1: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Funny how people call the woman 'wicked' but they believe that their god will roast people forever for crimes like stealing meat

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Bahamas95(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wonder why most Nigerian women are this wicked......If things go as planned I won't make that mistake of getting married to a Nigerian woman.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by kay29000(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Damn
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by harmony75: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
omg this woman want to chop her pikin o cannibal woman � chai � this child is in serious pains
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Kemimarch16(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
Someone like this don't deserve to have a child....God should forgive me for saying this
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by johnfaleks(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sick people...just imagine
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by omooba969(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stallion93:
Nigeria is a Lunatic Asylum, So much mentally challenged people live here

Their brains are fvcked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by emmajodeci(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Even the boy is looking malnourished sef. She deserves full punishment by the law

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by omooba969(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bahamas95:
I wonder why most Nigerian women are this wicked......If things go as planned I won't make that mistake of getting married to a Nigerian woman.

Lol cheesy chai Nigerian chicks are in trouble. grin
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Taylordedon(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Akwa ibom state...
The direct descendants of Lucifer�� The people heartless back-to-back
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by folu4real(f): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Why taking out Nigeria frustration on your son? God � provide for the poor, let them stop taking out their frustration on innocent child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weapons And Charms Recovered From Cultists In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.