Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) (32618 Views)

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by tantan: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Southern people and cannibalism are like 5&6. They will eat anything even their children are not left out.
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by yoursidenigga(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Admin please make una ban this . Na only bad news em dey bring. sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2020
yoursidenigga:
Admin please make una ban this . Na only bad news em dey bring. sad sad sad sad sad

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Princessbettyj(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
This ibo people . Why this wickedness.
Did they tell u the woman is Igbo Read before you comment smh
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Taylordedon(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=NkanAkpanika post=94625030]
Has I said earlier your father, mother, wife and your entire generation both born and unborn are that descendants of the devil and your father and mother will die a miserable dead if you are lying amen.. [/quot

As if you don't know ibibio people are the most wicked tribe on earth, even Kim jun un dey believe una
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by yoursidenigga(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
post=94627819:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On You
No be only bad news you dey post? Share me good stories wey you don share... Bad news monger cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Joejo0147(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
The boy stubborn before naw ����...abi u no see e face nii...��� Bfr I even read d reason I don go look d boi picture ��� day mf looks like someone that ate all the meat in the pot ���

1 Like

Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Temkay(f): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
I pity the child o.the mother is cruel
Re: Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) by Taylordedon(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Just like your entire family, your mother, siblings, you and your father are the descendants of lucifer and your dad will sure die a ruined death and your mum... Amen

Next time you will be careful when taking from your anus.. Ebot

These is how you know someone from akwaibom, am not surprise by your words cos blood is thicker than water, devilish folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed / Teenage Girl Wants Surname Changed After Being Raped By Her Dad / Rufus Kehinde Daramola Who Raped His Daughter, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.