Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. (11743 Views)

Please!!!!! Try This Products For Glow Up During Quarantine / Nigerian Lady Puts Up Her Nude Pics For Sale At #8,000 Each / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by lagusboyyy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

You have a point but not all whites. ASIANS , south Americans and even some carribbeans also age well
Asians and most South Americans are not whites please.

I agree with you about Asians, even they age better than Africans, a 90 year old man in asia, will conveniently go to farm and work, without no gray hair on his head.

They are blessed with slow aging process.

1 Like

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Asians and most South Americans are not whites please.

I agree with you about Asians, even they age better than Africans, a 90 year old man in asia, will conveniently go to farm and work, without no gray hair on his head.

They are blessed with slow aging process.

*sighs*

I never said Asians and south Americans are whites na!!! My comment about them is another sentence entirely with a different meaning
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
28 years old white babes looking 41. Asians dont eage much followed by blacks.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by lagusboyyy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

I never said Asians and south Americans are whites na!!! My comment about them is another sentence entirely with a different meaning
you are spot on bro.

I just carefully went through your post, you put comma after not all whites.

But i will disagree with you on that not all white part, any good looking white that you see after 28 or thereabout, is artificially enhanced.

Thats how they are created, they age too fast, you will see a 14 year old white kid, you can easily pass him or her to be 25 or even more.

Have you seen celine dion recent looks? She looked like that because she did not do surgery.

She has really aged so so so fast, like a 65 year old woman.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
lagusboyyy:
you are spot on bro.

But i will disagree with you on that not all white part, any good looking white that you see after 28 or thereabout, is artificially enhanced.

Thats how they are created, they age too fast, you will see a 14 year old white kid, you can easily pass him or her to be 25 or even more.

Have you seen celine dion recent looks? She looked like that because she did not do surgery.

Lol...I get you but surely there are pockets of whites with good genes. Vikings, icelandics and some of the Norse countries do have genes that age well. But you are very right that they mature very early. Do you know in old Victorian society, girls can marry as early as 11 years or as soon as they see their first moon blood? At 15,the girls can start giving birth. They mature son early and peak early too. This is where the black race excels, mature on time and age well.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...I get you but surely there are pockets of whites with good genes. Vikings, icelandics and some of the Norse countries do have genes that age well. But you are very right that they mature very early. Do you know in old Victorian society, girls can marry as early as 11 years or as soon as they see their first moon blood? At 15,the girls can start giving birth. They mature son early and peak early too. This is where the black race excels, mature on time and age well.
last two words belong to asians.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
last two words belong to asians.

Surely,not only them...blacks age well too
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Taniaa(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Women age faster than men, especially white women.

This is why i don't usually blame women that are always in haste to quickly settle down and have kids.. Women are like flowers than blossom in the morning, and dry off in the evening, while men are like fine wine, they gets better with age.
Be deceiving yourself. Everybody go old last last
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by lagusboyyy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Taniaa:

Be deceiving yourself. Everybody go old last last
Am not disputing the fact, that everybody will grow old, and even die later.

Its Natural life Cycle.

Am only stating the obvious FACT: WOMEN age faster than MEN.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by openbusiness6: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Puberty give girls their youthful glow, but then their lifestyle habits, feeding, mental and emotional stamina will determine how long that youthful glow will last. But still a woman's body is built different, they can glow up and go from ugly to sexually attractive real quick, on and off depending on how the woman can harness whatever lifestyle that works for her and unlocks that inner glow

2 Likes

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by prosper87: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
wink
meobizy:
#OyiboProblems. These hardly happen to blacks unless the person fell into a drug habit, autoimmune condition or flat out died. Whites peak at 18 - 19 years of age. I saw this personally. Any additional beauty they manage to put on after those years require meticulous beauty habits. With blacks we evolve. We get our adult looks at 25/26/27, go through another at 29 then finally look dad and mom-ish at 40+. Heavy skin moisturizing can keep us youthful till 50+ while caucasians look like grandparents after 35.
kiss
meobizy:
#OyiboProblems. These hardly happen to blacks unless the person fell into a drug habit, autoimmune condition or flat out died. Whites peak at 18 - 19 years of age. I saw this personally. Any additional beauty they manage to put on after those years require meticulous beauty habits. With blacks we evolve. We get our adult looks at 25/26/27, go through another at 29 then finally look dad and mom-ish at 40+. Heavy skin moisturizing can keep us youthful till 50+ while caucasians look like grandparents after 35.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this, that Whites age more. I have been told once that a 15yrs old white boy will resemble your papa.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Preshieben:
women are like flowers ma'am

we glow in the morning
and in the evening?
I peaked quite late in life. Probably around 20-21.
Im not a flower ma'am
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by UDUJ(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
Shit happens, that's life for you. You can never cheat time. What they are presently facing is a term called HITTING THE WALL

But for the record, our black women age better than white or Caucasian women. The other people that ages well too like black women are Latino's (Latinas for the females)
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
lagusboyyy:
you are spot on bro.

Celine Dion did not do surgery? gringrin
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
All this hullabaloo about which race ages faster is crap, if you no get money you go look like old rotten banana at the age of 30, it's a common phenomenon amongst poor folks because I've seen many people like that.

1 Like

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Chii59:

I peaked quite late in life. Probably around 20-21.
Im not a flower ma'am
Okay

No ofeeense grin
But when you age rapidly
You will know you're just like a flower
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Preshieben:
Okay

No ofeeense grin
But when you age rapidly
You will know you're just like a flower
Stop projecting your beliefs onto me.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
i dont see any aging here.all i see is that they just added weight.when u add too much fat on ur face and body it hides ur attractiveness.I bet u if they lose some little weight that beauty they had some few years back will be revealed.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
meobizy:
but those pictures i am seeing above..they dont look like they took hard drugs..i am talking about their after pics.They added weight weight and thats expected.When someone adds more weight to his or her physique he or she will change
ok look at this hollywood actor Christian Bale where he acted this movie as Vice president Dick Cheney.Withing a short spate of time that he added weight to look like cheyney his appearance changed

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ausrichie:
All this hullabaloo about which race ages faster is crap, if you no get money you go look like old rotten banana at the age of 30, it's a common phenomenon amongst poor folks because I've seen many people like that.
not money per se.if u get money and u eat crap and do drugs the person will still look crappy with his or her money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
lagusboyyy:
you are spot on bro.

some of these americans u see who look older than their age i believe most times its the junk food they eat.I dont believe its a caucasian thing cos if it was how come the the greeks,italians and other groups from the mediterean region look good for their age.I beleive diet also play a big part and as for Celine Dion she has been going through some emotional stress.She lost her husband and her brother at the same time.Stress can easily change ur physical appearance as well.She ought not look like dat on a normal day cos she is only 51 or 52.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
franklingud:
Many just got fatter, that's all
Gbam!
yu the only one who noticed it
They just got fatter..nothing more
if they lose some weight they will revert to their former look
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
luminouz:

You have a point but not all whites. Asians, south Americans and even some carribbeans also age well
The above are not referred to as "whites"
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Joshdboss(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
Very funny. But see this site where you can earn money in 4 different ways. it's free and you work from home at your own pace. with dedication, your salary can grow to more than $500 per month in a year's time. add me on 07067638143(Whatsapp). it's not Ponzi or forex ooo. it's an international company please.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by luminouz(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

The above are not referred to as "whites"
Yes,I know. I wasn't referring to them as "whites"
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2020
luminouz:

*sighs*

But their some south americans that are white though.Like in a place like Argentina they have a different racial mixup.You have the whites then those mixed with indian blood(native american).There different racial mix up in south america.I can see guys misquoting ur post anyway grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2020
lefulefu:
But their some south americans that are white though.Like in a place like Argentina they have a different racial mixup.You have the whites then those mixed with indian blood(native american).There different racial mix up in south america.I can see guys misquoting ur post anyway grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with you. For some reason Icelanders and some Nordic countries seem to age well to me.

On the misquote, well....I don clarify taya. grin
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2020
luminouz:

I agree with you. For some reason Icelanders and some Nordic countries seem to age well to me.

On the misquote, well....I don clarify taya. grin
and also whites from the mediterranean region also look good for their age.i believe diet plays a large part and also genetics too plays a slim part.But the pictures wey op upload i no see any aging in those women.All wetin i see is that they got fatter.
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Vyzz:

Look to me eh...

Asians South Americans and all their brothers, sisters and cousins are all white...

There is no much difference....

There is a lot of difference. White is white and what is not is not...period. una too like unnecessary arguments
Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 05, 2020
dairykidd:

There is a lot of difference. White is white and what is not is not...period. una too like unnecessary arguments
some ppl think south americans just have one colour grin grin grin
there are sort of racial mix
there are some that have this mexcito/spanish blood and there some that have native american indian blood
In cuba that is in the carribean region there some cubans that are black,some have native indian/spanish blood in them and some are just native americans.In St Martins another carribbean country a bit close to here they have a racial mix population.They have chinese,indians then whites of french and british ancestry .So the thing complex.Person no fit say oh the south americans are white or they are black or that cheesy..its kinder complex.So its funny dem even dey argue over it cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 05, 2020
lefulefu:
and also whites from the mediterranean region also look good for their age.i believe diet plays a large part and also genetics too plays a slim part.But the pictures wey op upload i no see any aging in those women.All wetin i see is that they got fatter.
Yes too much consumption of ultra processed foods makes them age faster. The Asians are least affected because they still maintain mostly natural foods and engage in lots of physical activities even in old age especially Japanese, Chinese and the Philippines... the one that baffles me is that u meet a Filipino woman and assume she's in her early 20s because of her looks and body only to find out she's close to 50. They always look younger

1 Like

Re: Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2020
lefulefu:
some ppl think south americans just have one colour grin grin grin
there are sort of racial mix
there are some that have this mexcito/spanish blood and there some that have native american indian blood
In cuba that is in the carribean region there some cubans that are black,some have native indian/spanish blood in them and some are just native americans.In St Martins another carribbean country a bit close to here they have a racial mix population.They have chinese,indians then whites of french and british ancestry .So the thing complex.Person no fit say oh the south americans are white or they are black or that cheesy..its kinder complex.So its funny dem even dey argue over it cheesy.
Exactly.. too complex. Lool its crazy to think south Americans have one colour. They're the most complex of people on earth. Mixtures with European ancestry, African ancestry , American Indian ancestry and Asian ancestry... but in all they still have those not mixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: See How A 33-year-old Woman Destroyed Her Anus With Anal S Ex. / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.