Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

#endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter (897 Views)

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Afia Schwarzenegger Blasts President Buhari: "Grab A Bible & Read Mathew 7:3-5" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by nakademusng: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Singer wizkid took to microblogging site twitter to sort out his frustration at the incessant killing of young men in Nigeria by the dreaded SARS department of the Nigerian police. he confronted the Nigerian president on the matter.

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by nakademusng: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
What do you guys think about this? should he have attacked the president online?
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by PureGoldh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
If and only if the person behind that @Mbuhari's twitter handle is Buhari himself

Na Donald Trump wey I know say he dey tweet by himself
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Igbayi laaaro
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by LeeSantos(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
the one they send he, he will not do.
Na the one wey them no send. he dey do.
old man wey him brain nerves don depreciate finish.
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by SmartProf(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
They will soon tag Wizkid as an IPOB yoot. I find it very stupid that once you make a critical statement based on facts, a slowpoke will crawl out from his/her psychiatric ward & quote you by telling you to face the East where u come from, without knowing one could even be from his/her tribe but has an intact brain compared to him/her whose brain has decomposed. I'm happy either directly or indirectly all of us have Nigerian roots and if we keep supporting incompetence, it's effects will visit the whole nation.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by baliyubla: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
How zombies go settle this matter now, this one way their musical super star Ayo Ibrahim Balogun the baptize their political dullard Muhammadu Bokohaari like this.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by sapientia(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
That's some balls

1 Like

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by IamWonderful: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
I like this

1 Like

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by HappyPagan: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
sapientia:
That's some balls
Yeah. Tweeting about a problem shows bravery.. we will still be on this Sars matter next year.. no be Nigerians.. Dem sabi cry, talk long story.. den move on to another of their very many problems...they think they are cursed, I used to think that way too.. I just realized 200 million of us are really very stupid...

3 Likes

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
I love this one.

1 Like

Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
You wont hear from burna boy now .
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by myBraine: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Okay.

But all in all, that shouldn't stop us from loving our country and doing our best to be a law abiding citizens.

As for those celebrities, don't mind them, they spent more time on Twitter than in their respective studio sessions. Good songs and lyrics are scarce these days so there's nothing for them to do again rather than poking into national affairs that doesn't directly concern them.

I was even expecting them to encourage the youths to study more, be a great thinker and harness our agricultural prowess by venturing into farming. I was expecting at least, 70% of youths to be in possession of hoes and cutlass rather than expensive gadgets.

Imagine if the youths are working in the farm and spending more of their time on trees and inside bushes, will Sars still be killing them?

What do I know anyway
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
Op,you no sabi spell superstar?
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by sapientia(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yeah. Tweeting about a problem shows bravery.. we will still be on this Sars matter next year.. no be Nigerians.. Dem sabi cry, talk long story.. den move on to another of their very many problems...they think they are cursed, I used to think that way too.. I just realized 200 million of us are really very stupid...

Yea, that's some balls.

That's a verified account calling Buhari an old man

Its not a random NL comment for crying out loud.
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Ibegtodiffer: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baba needs to concentrate on Naija abeg
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
HappyPagan:

gringrin
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by ThreeEyedRaven: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Little by little people are beginning to show signs of being fed up. But there's still a lot to do with massive awareness amongst our population and only these influencers can do the job cause most youths following and aspiring to be like them usually have political apathy. These are the guys could sensitise the youths.
So ...good one and more of these from more of our Celebes and influencers
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by HappyPagan: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
sapientia:

Yea, that's some balls.

That's a verified account calling Buhari an old man

Its not a random NL comment for crying out loud.

Yeah, he should be applauded for tweeting at the President.. sure that will convince the government to end SARs. Very powerful tweet... So bold and courageous of him...
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by Vyzz: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
cool
Re: #endsars Nigerian Superstae Wizkid Blasts President Buhari On Twitter by sapientia(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
HappyPagan:

Yeah, he should be applauded for tweeting at the President.. sure that will convince the government to end SARs. Very powerful tweet... So bold and courageous of him...

The FSars have been banned from routine patrol.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts about Prince of Lagos / Erica Caught With Kiddwaya At The Gym Doing Love Play(video) / Rudeboy Of P Square Sets To Release New Album “rudykillus” – Official Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.