Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election (39058 Views)

One Shot Dead, Others Injured During Edo PDP Rally / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Whether you campaigned for APC or not, PDP/Obaseki would still have won the elections.

Edo nor be Lagos!
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:
His excuse is acceptable and logical
Some people are just blinded by politics.

His reason is enough to get him acquitted in a sane party.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by bizhop01: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Babalawo still dey fear Jazman
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Jack005(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:

All you Zombies of Nigeria like SilverNorGold supporting Apc shall reap what they sow
their lives shall be ruled just like the way Apc is ruling Nigerians D

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jack005:
All you Zombies of Nigeria like silvernorgold supporting Apc shall reap what they sow
their lives shall be ruled just like the way Apc is ruling Nigerians D

My brother, we are not zombies. We are Patriots. We mean well for Nigeria. You didn't see where I praised some PDP governors? That's patriotism. We are after the welfare of the people. But you people, you criticize all APC leaders, whether they are right or wrong. Now that's something else.

Nigeria shall be great again.

God bless us all.. grin
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by MartinsD12(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-didnt-campaign-for-apc-during-edo-governorship-election-fayemi/
Fayemi once again is too smart to be in Apc, he is the chairman of Nigerian governors forum so he shouldn't be campaigning for any Apc governorship aspirant, in the first place why should he even campaign for someone oshiomole has already de-marketed in the past by calling mr pastor a thief who can't be trusted, you expect Fayemi to sell a bad market to Edolites, Fayemi is smart can't do that.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Miosendyin: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
You never log in your manny bbq account? I know say u get up to 10 or more account on NrL

SilverNorGold:

My brother, we are not zombies. We are Patriots. We mean well for Nigeria. You didn't see where I praised some PDP governors? That's patriotism. We are after the welfare of the people. But you people, you criticize all APC leaders, whether they are right or wrong. Now that's something else.

God bless us all.. grin
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Miosendyin:
You never log in your manny bbq account? I know say u get up to 10 or more account on NrL

Lol, that we have the interests of Nigeria at heart doesn't mean we are the same person. is a great and treasured compatriot and we are very proud of him. If all of us can display such patriotism like the youngman, Nigeria will be better than the US. cheesy

Please let's come together and move Nigeria forward.

God bless us all.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by zoedew: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
What a democrat! And he has a PhD!!
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by oglalasioux(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. Whether APC or PDP, what the people are interested in is good governance.

Why it looks like a lot of people want APC is that most of the good politicians are currently in APC, like President Muhammadu Buhari, Professor Osinbajo, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Zulum, El-rufai, Adams Oshiomole, etc.. But the PDP is peopled with disastrous elements called politicians, with just a "microscopic few" who are good, like Governor Obaseki and Governor David Umahi.

That's why almost all well-meaning Nigerians want all APC candidates to win. So if Fayemi preferred to play neutral, that's his business as he was not the decider. His support would have amounted to nothing as the power to decide belongs to the people.

Regarding the rumor going the rounds that he's eyeing the presidential throne, all I can say is that he has the right to contest like Atiku, Peter Obi and other clowns. But one thing I am sure of is that even if all these candidates imagine themselves contesting against Professor Osinbajo in the presidential election, Osinbajo will still win in their imaginations...

So if Fayemi did what he did because of any presidential plan, then he just fooled himself.

MODIFIED

Your hatred for his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, the best President, will destroy you.. Keep wailing grin

Una go wail tire.. Nigeria is winning cheesy

My brother, which Nigerians? Were they foolish before? Lol, they weren't wise because they didn't vote Atiku? grin

Professor Osinbajo is coming. Better get used to the name so you won't cry later.. cheesy

God bless us.

My brother, ignore Fayemi. We know his plan. But it's dead on arrival. grin

Lol, that we have the interests of Nigeria at heart doesn't mean we are the same person. is a great and treasured compatriot and we are very proud of him. If all of us can display such patriotism like the youngman, Nigeria will be better than the US. cheesy

God bless us all.

God bless us all.. grin

Nigeria is winning.. cheesy

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Jero's metamorphosis.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Chris2863(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

Save the long talk Mr ingrate, just know that you can't replace yourself with anybody you like in 2022 you can't campaign for anybody because Godfatherism has ended and all man should carry their cross

When Jonathan and Fayose showed him fire we know whose doors he ran to, we also know who sponsored his first term after returning to Nigeria as as a poor Ghanian lecturer

Some people like Fayemi and Elrufai make me laugh

The major reason Kennedy family, and Bush family only grew in Political dynasty is because they don't help the lousy ingrates, they keep it within the family, never help some of this people

Oga, he gave you his reasons unless you are an illiterate
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Miosendyin: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Na lie... you are the same person grin grin grin grin

SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by FA13(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Miosendyin:

The guy was banned for insulting.
He has to use other account.

Silver nor gold or any name he uses, when you see him insulting report him for banning straight.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Miosendyin:
Na lie... you are the same person grin grin grin grin

My brother, you'll only end up calling all Patriots same name.

God bless you. cheesy
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:
But he hasn't showed up for Aketi's reelection
campaign either or is Jegede a sitting governor too ?

Agboola is a sitting deputy governor....lolz
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Demixgbe: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-didnt-campaign-for-apc-during-edo-governorship-election-fayemi/

Is not just because he is the NGF chairman, the guy preferred Obaseki to Ize-Iyamu. He equally avoid anti party activities.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Niceman4u(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fayemi has not hidden the fact that he is refined gentle man.
I remember he congratulated Fayose when he (Fayemi) lost to Fayose.
He is a man with good character but I don't of his developmental strides in Ekitit state.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by DEmejioba1: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
The governor who doesn't have political strength in Ekiti State,Ekiti State has been a PDP state ever since,he only wins with the help of federal might and Tinubu his estranged benefactor. We're going to show him wela in the coming election in Ekiti State.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by AlexJustin(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
wisdom
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Neyomickey1: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
His word that he was not seen jumping around the rostrum betrayed any valid reason he gave.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by walezy14(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fayemi is a traitor and betrayal that should rubbished in political system. So, he prefers supporting sitting Governor than his party Candidate. Is Governor's forum part of Nigeria Constitution? You so much disappointed EKITI people and your party APC
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by faraday77(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
This man read war in school. I think he is deploying warfare strategy. It is part of warfare strategy to camouflage, apparently supporting Mr A in physical but actually working for Mr B in reality.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
If you like campaign for APC or not, come December, 2022 you will be irrelevant politically like your predecessors in the state and as governors forum chairman.
When Ameachi was a chairman governors forum he went to Ekiti to campaign for you Fayemi where he was given house arrest with Oshiomole. The record is there.
Now you're claiming because you are a chairman of the same governors forum, you can't.
Your ungenuine excuse is exposing you more. Those who suffered for you like Senator Bamidele are now your enemies.
Don't worry there is SAY in Yoruba which says" opa ta fi na iyale wa lori aja fun iyawo"
Those singing praises for you today will be the ones to expose your weaknesses and lapses tomorrow when you leave your present seat.
Remember that seat was once occupied by someone but today they are in their respective houses.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:
cool

Save the long talk Mr ingrate, just know that you can't replace yourself with anybody you like in 2022 you can't campaign for anybody because Godfatherism has ended and all man should carry their cross

When Jonathan and Fayose showed him fire we know whose doors he ran to, we also know who sponsored his first term after returning to Nigeria as as a poor Ghanian lecturer

Some people like Fayemi and Elrufai make me laugh

The major reason Kennedy family, and Bush family only grew in Political dynasty is because they don't help the lousy ingrates, they keep it within the family, never help some of this people

godfatherism can never end in the west...cuz as a yoruba man tinubu will be our king till enternity
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by techmo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
osazsky:
godfatherism can never end in the west...cuz as a yoruba man tinubu will be our king till enternity

You are not a Yoruba and can never understand that speech of we rise by lifting others which Davido made at BET awards, you can never understand how Tinubu's protege are shaping Nigeria, because you come from a region where competition with each others is an achievement

Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Timatayo1: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good one
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by rickyrex(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
techmo:

What wrong did Oshiomhole do to Obaseki

Please tell us

that wrong oshiomhole did to obaseki that you failed to see, is what edo people saw and voted obaseki as their governor
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Samnavy: 2:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Anybody that is against you they are fool
Because people don't truth.
Fayemi use ur head
You are a man.
Re: Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election by Miosendyin: 2:11am On Oct 05, 2020
I think say d guy no dey insult anyone as he or she claimed? Las las everybody na thief grin

FA13:

The guy was banned for insulting.
He has to use other account.

Silver nor gold or any name he uses, when you see him insulting report him for banning straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / Matawalle Presents Gold Bars To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.