Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus (5212 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by davillian(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Even if he was an armed robber
They have successfully cought him
So why still shoot an unarmed man
You are all mad...
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by Joshdboss(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmm.
Anyways join me at SFI for best income generation. get paid in dollars every 10th day of a new month. grow your income to as much as $1000 in just a year or more. sign up is free but you'll have to be serious to earn well. work from home at your own pace. add me on Whatsapp @ 07067638143 for more
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by AskProf: 4:14am On Oct 05, 2020
donaldeke:
It has now been learned that the young man that was killed in Delta state, Ughelli, was armed and ready to shoot.

Kemi Olunloyo citing her Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) source says the young man refused to stop when flagged down by men of SARS and instead pulled a guy on them.

It can now be understood that the men of SARS pulled their trigger in self-defense.

The news went viral that the young man was killed and since Nigerians already have a notion when it has to do with SARS ran with the story attracting pity from left right and centre. Yes, a young man was killed and he was criminal.

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-young-man-killed-in-ughelli-was-an-armed-robber-he-stole-the-lexus-at-gun-point-source/

One day, someone will tear off your scrotum.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by ruggedtimi(m): 4:29am On Oct 05, 2020
The last time I had an encounter with those men they asked me to stop by shouting " I go fire you oh" , my car had issues and imagine I couldn't stop instantly what would have happened. Those bastards for tag me armed robber grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by Freestainworld(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2020
E no go better for the game source.
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by kabillionaire(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is it not the same young man that Festus Keyamo said is in the hospital receiving treatment after been pushed down/jumped down from the Lexus jeep.
Nigeria na zoo true true.
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by SATANNIST: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
i rather believe this. the first people that gave the news should have given detailed explanation of what happended. since they failed to do so, i will go woth this explanation. i am not your typical nigerian. when something happens, i am more interested in the cause. yes sas killed a guy, tell us if he was in his room and they just went there and shot him dead or if he was in kfc and they just shot him dead
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by SATANNIST: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
natnoble:
is there any evidence to support this claim?
thre is no eidence to suport the other claim too,. i will go with this because they explained
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by icebird25(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
So he was an armed robber ready to shoot ..then after shooting him they ran away with the Lexus..I said it this kemi is fool
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by LegacyPaint: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
You're nothing but a stupid liar.....

Why didn't they wait after killing him?
Does it mean the sars doesn't have stations again
#ENDSARS!!!!!!!!! that's all!!
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by Danzakidakura(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
donaldeke:
It has now been learned that the young man that was killed in Delta state, Ughelli, was armed and ready to shoot.

Kemi Olunloyo citing her Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) source says the young man refused to stop when flagged down by men of SARS and instead pulled a guy on them.

It can now be understood that the men of SARS pulled their trigger in self-defense.

The news went viral that the young man was killed and since Nigerians already have a notion when it has to do with SARS ran with the story attracting pity from left right and centre. Yes, a young man was killed and he was criminal.

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-young-man-killed-in-ughelli-was-an-armed-robber-he-stole-the-lexus-at-gun-point-source/
anybody that originate this story his family will die through SARS or police bullet. Look at how they shut him and drove off with his car and you said he stole it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by natnoble(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
SATANNIST:
thre is no eidence to suport the other claim too,. i will go with this because they explained
there's video evidence of the incident.
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by SATANNIST: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
natnoble:

there's video evidence of the incident.
what video evidence . please show me the link. i need a video that proves that this guy is not an arm robber
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by pointblank247(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Does the police abandon the body of criminal they killed. Bros you are a liar. Those fools with guns are the Armed robbers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by kabillionaire(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
So police now kills armed robbers, drop their bodies on the road and drive off with their cars.
Re: BREAKING! Young Man Killed In Ughelli Was An Armed Robber, He Stole The Lexus by backnbeta(f): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Fake source= fake news undecided
SARS lied to you, madam Kemi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply / Pictures: Man And Woman Caught Having Sex Inside The Car / A Scam Format Was Tried On Me Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.